Thumbs Up
    Received: 92
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Sanguine: 0
    Choleric: 7
    Melancholy: 25
    Phlegmatic: 8

The Melancholy is an introverted, logical, analytical, factual, private, lets-do-it-right person. Melancholies respond to others in a slow, cautious and indirect manner. Melancholies are reserved and suspicious until sure of your intentions. The Melancholy probe for the "hidden meaning" behind your words. They are timid and may appear unsure and have a serious expression. They are self-sacrificing, gifted and they tend to be a perfectionist. Melancholies are very sensitive to what others think about their work. The Melancholy is well organized; on occasion you may find a Melancholy that keeps things cluttered, however, they know what's in the piles. The Melancholy is determined to make the right and best decision. Melancholies will ask specific questions and sometimes they will ask the same question again and again. The Melancholy needs reassurance, feedback and reasons why they should do something. They need information, time to think and a plan. The Melancholy fears taking a risk, making a wrong decision and being viewed as incompetent. Melancholies tend to have a negative attitude toward something new until they have had time to think it over. Melancholies are skeptical about most everything but they are creative and capable people. Melancholies tend to get bored with something once they get it figured out.
    I dare say that is a pretty accurate description of my personality. I'm a sort of mixture between the Analyst and the Trainer, so that would make me an Idealist (?). At any rate, I'm terrible at social interactions...
    [SPOILER=La fîntînă la mocrină][YOUTUBE]ecSLcemo3dI[/YOUTUBE][/SPOILER]

Nobilicist
    Last Online
    10-08-2013 @ 10:05 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ithryn
    Ethnicity
    maiar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106

0 Not allowed!

Sanguine:7
    Choleric:12
    Melancholy:15
    Phlegmatic:6

So I guess Trainer, Strategist, Idealist or even Diplomat.
    Last edited by Saruman; 03-09-2011 at 04:38 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-29-2012 @ 11:04 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Ancestry
    Eastern Serbia
    Country
    Serbia
    Taxonomy
    fairy...
    Politics
    Anyone for cake?
    Religion
    LOVE...
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Daos View Post
    At any rate, I'm terrible at social interactions...
    I understand. I also have problems with it...

Banned
    Last Online
    12-30-2013 @ 02:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin-American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan
    Ancestry
    Spain, Canary Islands, France, Germany, Amerindians and Chimpanzees
    Country
    Venezuela
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Science
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 332
    Given: 112

0 Not allowed!

My results:

Sanguine: 1
    Choleric: 25
    Melancholy: 7
    Phlegmatic: 7
    I guess im a mix of these two

Director Pattern: Choleric-Phlegmatic (D-S)
    The Director is more determined, unemotional and individualistic than the other Cholerics. They are very practical. They will use very direct and persistent methods to get results or promote their ideas. They want to be in charge because of confidence in their ability to make decisions. They usually have deep personal goals and may pursue them at the expense of the organization. They need to know the "big picture" (clear direction) before they can function efficiently. They tend to have difficulty working with others because of their independent nature and lack of natural people-skills. To be highly motivated they need freedom, independence, the opportunity for advancement and information that will help them get quick results. They dislike weakness.
    Strategist Pattern: Choleric-Melancholy (D-C)
    The Strategist is more detail oriented than the other Cholerics. They initiate change. They usually operate from a well-thought through plan. They have creative ideas. They will often use very direct, forceful and persistent methods to get results or promote their ideas. They want to be in charge because of confidence in their ability to make things happen the "right" way. They like to solve problems and make decisions¾and are actually quite able to do so. They usually have well thought-out goals and are very independent in an attempt to carry them out. They need to know exactly what is expected before they can function efficiently. They can be very forceful and very sensitive. They speak with authority and are usually very productive. When working on a project they exhibit sensitivity and strategy that reveals penetrating insight. To be highly motivated they need freedom, the opportunity for advancement, information that will help them get results and the chance to make something better. They dislike weakness.

Progressive Collectivist Agrippa's Avatar
    Last Online
    01-17-2012 @ 01:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 364

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zadosus View Post
    My results:

I guess im a mix of these two
    Interestingly your phenotype gives me the impression of you being somewhat aggressive-nervous, so if that result is true, choleric would fit into that...

Banned
    Last Online
    03-29-2012 @ 11:04 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Ancestry
    Eastern Serbia
    Country
    Serbia
    Taxonomy
    fairy...
    Politics
    Anyone for cake?
    Religion
    LOVE...
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Agrippa View Post
    Interestingly your phenotype gives me the impression of you being somewhat aggressive-nervous, so if that result is true, choleric would fit into that...
    Do you think phenotype really can play some role is character of person? I don't believe in it, but some people do.

Last Online
    06-16-2014 @ 08:49 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Baltic Finnish
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Ancestry
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6

0 Not allowed!

I am phlegmatic-melancholic, which is the Helper.

The Helper is more consistent than the other Phlegmatics. They are very routine, accommodating and passive. Patience, control and deliberateness characterize the usual behavior of this amiable and easy going individual. This determined and persistent individual brings a deceptively intense approach to the task. Being low-key, their involvement in a task is not easily observed. They are calm, steady and persevering. They are successful because of persistence. After starting a project they will usually see it through to completion. They are independent, questioning and thorough in their approach and will follow through. They want to operate by themselves and set their own pace. They are very possessive of family, material things and friends. Once their mind is made up they will resist any other method of approach. They prefer work of a technical nature and involvement with a limited number of people. They approach a task with calculated moderation. They are always willing to help those they consider to be their friend.
    Reading the descriptions I realized that this is the same as or similar to a DISC analysis I took two years ago. I got the same result then, that is, a combination of S (Steadiness) and C (Conscientiousness).

Inactive Account
    Last Online
    11-28-2011 @ 12:53 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Gone.
    Ethnicity
    Gone.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29

0 Not allowed!

Sanguine: 0
    Choleric: 14
    Melancholy: 20
    Phlegmatic: 5

12. Trainer Pattern: Melancholy-Choleric (C-D)
    The Trainer is more forceful than the other Melancholies. They are systematic, precise thinkers and follow procedures in both their business and personal life. They are attentive to detail and push to have things done correctly, according to their own predetermined standards. They are sensitive and conscientious. They normally behave in a diplomatic manner except when it comes to deviating from standards they have accepted. They can then be very forceful in insisting the right way be followed. They are not socially active, preferring work and privacy to people. They tend to have difficulty in relationships because they are not flexible and they can be abrasive when communicating with others. They make decisions slowly because of collecting and analyzing information until they are sure of the best course of action. To be highly motivated they need a structured environment with clear rules and procedures, time to organize, collect information, think and the freedom to develop a plan.
    13. Idealist Pattern: Melancholy-Phlegmatic-Choleric (C-S-D)
    The Idealist is unique because the Choleric temperament has strong influence on their behavior. The combination of Melancholy-Phlegmatic-Choleric urges this person to "push" their ideal standards to perfection.
    The Idealist is a systematic, precise thinker and will follow procedures in both their business and personal life. They are attentive to detail and push to have things done correctly, according to predetermined standards (usually their own). They are conscientious in work requiring accuracy and maintaining high, sometimes unrealistic, standards. They normally behave in a diplomatic manner except when it comes to deviating from standards they have accepted. They can then be very forceful in insisting the "right way" be followed. They are not socially active, preferring privacy. They tend to have difficulty in relationships because they are rigid and maintain high standards. They make decisions slowly because of collecting and analyzing information until they are sure of the best course of action. To be highly motivated they need a structured environment with clear rules and procedures, time to organize, collect information, think and the freedom to develop a plan.

Last Online
    04-14-2011 @ 09:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Krauty
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12

0 Not allowed!

The Strategist (D-C):

Sanguine: 3
    Choleric: 17
    Melancholy: 13
    Phlegmatic: 7

Fits with near perfect accuracy into my MBTI profile.

Professional Racial anthropologist
    Last Online
    01-16-2014 @ 03:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    Atlantean
    Country
    Great Britain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 433

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pallantides View Post