Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: What do Russians think about Kaliningrad Oblast?

Banned
    Last Online
    05-19-2018 @ 03:04 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Taxonomy
    like mannequins of the shop windows
    Politics
    I don't like proletarians(craftsmen workers) and their primitive descendants
    Religion
    I don't like uneducated people
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,654
    Given: 661

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Beauvais View Post
    My British friend from Hull once told me he visited Budapest, Hungary and that the tramway station smelled like piss. (pee) He hated being there and said it was very boring. He actually told me he liked Belgrade better, so what do you say?

Belgrade was a tiny town with only 100,000 population with third world level infrastructure in 1910, during the communism, the cheap ferro-concrete block-of-flat building project increased its population. Belgrade is on the same infrastructural level, what Budapest had in the 1970s.

Last Online
    01-01-2019 @ 04:33 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic (Atlanto-Nordid)
    Ethnicity
    Cajun (Acadian) French/Louisiana French
    Ancestry
    Cajun (Canada/France)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Louisiana
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    H1
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 41

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stears View Post
    About your literacy You confuse the Mongol nation (small ethnic group) with the Mongoloid race. There are no mongoloid looking native ethnic Hungarian people in Hungary, however slanted eyes and epicanthic (mongoloid) eye folds are more common in that European countries where the Asian genes are more prevalent than in Hungary. N1C is more common in any other former communist country than in Hungary. Hungarians call balkanite ORthodox nations and Romanians generally as Gypsy folks, because of their weird less European features and Darker pigmentation, and their less European semi-Asiatic Orthodox civilization.

Famous well known eastern looking Romanians people:

I had a Russian friend named Artem who was born in 1991 and was transferred here to Louisiana state; he ended up dying in a car accident aged 17. So I empathize with Russians and Yugoslavs. When Hungarians say they hate Russians it makes my blood boil.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I had a Russian friend named Artem who was born in 1991 and was transferred here to Louisiana state; he ended up dying in a car accident aged 17. So I empathize with Russians and Yugoslavs. When Hungarians say they hate Russians it makes my blood boil.
    Yes, we don't like people who have asian look and genes and primitive semi asian orthodox civilization like Russians have.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Român
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    R1a-Z280
    mtDNA
    H5b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,638
    Given: 2,442

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    France Britain Italy haven't significant proto indo-European genes.The Germanic people have also very very low ratio of ancient IE haplogroup markers (R1a),only Eastern Europeans have high ratio of original proto IE haplogroups markers in Europe. Western European languages belongs to IE language group,but in very very distant way.(Have you ever heard about language-shift? The IE linguistic effect spreaded as a lingua franca and as a „dealer language” between many many populations during thousands of years) The real genetic IE people equal with the Eastern European people ( indians and iranians in the Asian continent.) Therefore being real descendants of Indo-Europeans represent lower culture, technology & lower scientific and economic development on the European continent.
    What is this retardation? R1b is IE and Northwest Europeans have among the highest IE steppe admixture (not the turko-kavkaz kind you have).

Quote Originally Posted by Stears View Post
    Gypsy boy, you are frustrated because your only GF and sexual partner are your fingers....

you are frustrated that your boyfriend can grow more facial hair than you

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Culturally, both islam and the semi-asian orthodox countries were traditionally west-hater civilizations.

THE WESTERN (Catholic-protestant) WORLD is depicted in dark blue on the map of prof. S. Huntington:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ations_map.png

What is Western Civilization?
    The earliest mention of Western civilization “Occidental civilis”
    After the Great Schism (The East-West Schism /formally in 1054/, between Western Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox Christianity.) Hungary determined itself as the easternmost bastion of Western civilisation (This statement was affirmed later by Pope Pius II who wrote that to Emperor Friedrich III, “Hungary is the shield of Christianity and the protector of Western civilization”)

It is not a secret in history, that countries civilizations are/were not in the same level of development.
    It is well-known that Western and Central Europe, ( the so-called Western civilization) was always more developed than Orthodox Slavic or Eastern European civilization.
    The differences in culture (material and verbal), legal constitutional, societal, political, economical, infrastructural, technological and scientific development, between Orthodox countries and Western Christian (Catholic-Protestant) countries were similar great, as the differences between Northern America (USA Canada) and Southern- (Latino) America.

MEMENTO:
    Western things which were not existed in orthodox world:

1. POLITICAL AND CONSTITUTIONAL development: Medieval appearance of parliaments (The parliament is a legislative body(!), DO NOT CONFUSE with the “councils of monarchs” which existed since the very beginnings of human history), the estates of the realm, the clergy, the nobility, and the commoners,

2. Local SELF GOVERNMENT status of big royal/imperial cities, which are the direct ancestors (the continuity) of modern local self governmental systems. Do not confuse the local self governments with the so-called city states. Sovereign city states were the earliest form of states in Human history ( For example: Sumerian city states), and that legal concept has nothing common with the self-governments/local governments of cities within a country or within an Empire.

3. ECONOMY: The medieval appearance of banking systems and social effects and status of urban bourgeoisie, the absolute dominance of money-economy (when the vast majority of trade based on money and the taxes customs duties were collected in money) from the 12th -13th century, instead of the former primitive bartel-based commerce (barter dominated the economies orthodox world until the 17-18th centuries.)

4. HIGHER EDUCATION: The medieval appearance of universities and the medieval appearance of SECULAR intellectuals,

5. CULTURE: Knights, the knight-culture, chivalric code, (and the technological effects of crusades from the Holy Land,)
    Music and literature: courtly love, troubadours, Gregorian chant, Ars nova, Organum, Motet, Madrigal, Canon and Ballata, Liturgical drama, Novellas,
    medieval western THEATER: Mystery or cycle plays, morality and passion plays, which developed into the renaissance theater, the direct ancestor of modern theaters.
    Philosophy: Scholasticism and humanist philosophy,

6. The medieval usage of Latin alphabet and medieval spread of movable type printing,

7. TECHNOLOGY: The guild system is an association of artisans or merchants, which organized the training education, and directed master's exam system for artisians. Due to the compulsory foreign studies of the artisian master's candidates, the guilds played key role in the fast spread of technologies and industrial knowledge in the medieval Western World.

8. The defence systems & fortifications: The spread of stone/brick castle defense -systems, the town-walls of western cities from the 11th century. (In the orthodox world, only the capital cities had such a walls . The countries of the Balkan region and the territory of Russian states fell under Ottoman/Mongolian rule very rapidly - with a
    single decesive open-field battle - due to the lack of the networks of stone/brick castles and fortresses in these countries. The only exception was the greek inhabited Byzantine territories which were well fortified.)

9. FINEARTS and ARCHITECTURE: western architecture, sculpture paintings and fine-arts: the Romanesque style, the Gothic style and the Renaissance style.
    The orthodox church buildings and „palaces(?)” were very little, they had primitive structure and poor decorations, their style were influenced by oriental non-European arabic, persian and Syrian influenced Byzantine ornamentics.

10.The renaissance & humanism , the reformation and the enlightenment did not influenced/affected the Orthodox (Eastern European) countries.

11. Before 1870, the industrialization that had developed in Western and Central Europe and the United States did not extend in any significant way to the rest of the world. In Eastern Europe, industrialization lagged far behind, and started only in the 20th century. Their infrastructural and economic development was also very very slow, and many determinant factors of modern civilization - as we called them as civilized way of life - (railways, the electrification of cities, drain & sewer systems, water pipe systems, spread of tap water and bathrooms, telecommuncations etc... spread many-many decades (60-80 years) later.

It is no wonder that their contribution in science technology and innovations are completely negligible in Human history by the WESTERN standards.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

0 Not allowed!

you are sick fuck.

I will report you subhuman.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Pill View Post
    What is this retardation? R1b is IE and Northwest Europeans have among the highest IE steppe admixture (not the turko-kavkaz kind you have).

Cigan Gypsy, Your frustration (because the lack of GF) reached its new peak ))

Last Online
    01-01-2019 @ 04:33 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic (Atlanto-Nordid)
    Ethnicity
    Cajun (Acadian) French/Louisiana French
    Ancestry
    Cajun (Canada/France)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Louisiana
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    H1
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 41

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    You mean Kosovo.

I notice American problems with geography, Albania never took part in any conflict with Serbia.

haha
    You are the one who seems not to understand the reality. It was the Jewish head of state Madeleine Albright and the Clinton Administration who funded Albania and the nationalist war of Yugoslavia break-up. The Serbs are the innocent people here. They also funded the split of Kosovo and Montenegro ... I know very well what's going on.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

0 Not allowed!

You are the one who seems not to understand the reality. It was the Jewish head of state Madeleine Albright and the Clinton Administration who funded Albania and the nationalist war of Yugoslavia break-up. The Serbs are the innocent people here. They also funded the split of Kosovo and Montenegro ... I know very well what's going on.
    Hitler was innocent, it was all jewish conspiracy against nazi germany.

Полюс

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rumata View Post
    So, you choose to stay incognito without revealing any info about yourself but post some bull shit about other ethnicities. Quite telling. It's exactly what trolls like Bobby do.

The main language of the forum is English so stick to it as I'm not interested in personal correspondence with you. What you've written in Russian is plain stupid and unrelated but you can translate it and then I'll reply to it.

You are mistaking the concept of Europeaness (ambiguous) with whiteness (being of light skin). You talk about some "official researches on whiteness" which don't exist for the reason it's not a scientific term (except if we talk about skin colour).
    It's Internet and I have right to stay incognito, if you still don't know. Also this is a Russian part of forum so I can speak in Russian and English whenever I want.

Well, the concept of Europeaness was being replaced from racial to territorial principles since the last century. So if you claim you're European just because you're "adygh" it can be probably true, as such countries and regions like Armenia, Azerbajan and parts of Kazakhstan today often included in virtual "Europe". Regarding the concept of "whiteness", the concept is more complicated than just having a light skin. Whilst most real adyghs are usually classified as "churkas" in Russian society, some mixed individuals who don't look exotic can pretend to be white.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumata View Post
    Who are you?
    What a stupid question. Should I tell you my name, ID of passport ect? I think information from my account is enough.
    Also I didn't say anything about "official researches on whiteness", I just stated that wild areas such as Caucasus are unlikely being subjected to careful genetic researches.

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread Information