England
    Politics
    Summon the Fyrd
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default Daily News from The Community of Communites

Teacher who had sex with schoolboy, 15, is spared jail after judge says: 'He touched you first'

A TEACHING assistant who slept with a boy of 15 escaped jail yesterday after a judge ruled the child made the first move and was not ‘corrupted’ by the experience.Leah Davies, 30, had sex with the schoolboy in his family home after being invited over by his mother, with whom she was friends.After the mother went to bed, Davies and the boy watched a DVD and drank vodka before having sex in the living room.She was given a 12-month suspended sentence, plus a two-year supervision order, after Judge Martin Rudland said she was an ‘ordinary, decent, hard-working woman who made a tragic and foolish mistake’.

More at:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ail-judge.html

'I will wear this fine as a badge on my shoulder': Shameless Muslim extremist dismisses £50 fine for Armistice Day poppy burning

A shameless Muslim extremist who burned a poppy on Armistice Day today boasted that would wear his £50 as 'a badge on my shoulder'.Emdadur Choudhury , 26, who was convicted at Belmarsh Magistrates' Court of a public order offence, also claimed the charge levelled against him was 'ridiculous'.Choudhury, of Spitalfields, East London, was caught on camera unfurling several large plastic poppies on the ground before burning them at the end of the two-minute silence to honour the war dead. He was convicted of 'using threatening, abusive, or insulting words or behaviour within hearing or sight of a person likely to have been caused harassment, alarm or distress' by District Judge Howard Riddle, following a one-day trial last month.His fellow defendant, Mohammad Haque, 30, of Bethnal Green, was found not guilty of the same public order offence.
    More at:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...d-just-50.html

How could the man cleared of raping me have thought I was his BRUNETTE (Welfare bred subhuman cunt) girlfriend?

A woman who woke to find a man having sex with her has told of her disbelief at his acquittal on rape charges after he claimed he had stumbled into the wrong bed.
    Haydor Khan, 22, said he was so drunk that it was not until he was having sex with Joanne Freeman that he realised she was not his girlfriend and that he was in the wrong hotel room.But Miss Freeman, 39, said she struggled to understand how Mr Khan could have mistaken her – a petite, size six blonde – for his tall, size 12 brunette girlfriend Nicola Wood, 19.
    Mr Khan told a jury he was ‘****** out of my nut’ and only realised his error when he caught a glimpse of Miss Freeman’s face in the dark.
    The court heard that his first thought was not of guilt, but instead: ‘Bloody hell. I’ve just had sex with someone old enough to be my mum.’ He was cleared of rape two weeks ago.
    Yesterday Miss Freeman, a mother of two who has waived her right to anonymity, said she would never forget ‘seeing his face above me that night’ and that she felt ‘humiliated and ashamed’.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...irlfriend.html

Bill for evicting just 90 traveller families from UK's biggest illegal site could hit £18m

The cost of evicting travellers from Europe’s largest illegal camp could spiral to £18million, councillors have revealed.
    The occupants of Dale Farm in Crays Hill, Essex, have threatened violence if bailiffs move in, pushing up the bill to remove them from £3.5million just 18 months ago.
    Basildon Council has set aside £8million for the operation – almost a third of its annual budget – while Essex Police has a £10million ‘worst-case scenario’ fund. Insiders fear moving 1,000 travellers from the former greenfield site could take two months after they said they were preparing for a lengthy battle. The removal of the gypsies is expected to take around eight weeks, with the expenditure confirmed in a meeting due to take place next Monday.
    If confirmed, the residents would be given 28 days to leave the site, with the enforcement notice applying to 51 pitches, outbuildings, utility blocks, fencing and walls.
    Despite the huge cost, Tony Ball, leader of the council is determined to press ahead if the families choose not leave by their own accord.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ering-18m.html

could take two months

Thermobaric bomb; 15 seconds, job done.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm as a happy as a Sand boy

Banned
    Last Online
    05-02-2012 @ 09:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Arab
    Ethnicity
    Palestinian
    Country
    Australia
    Politics
    SSNP
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12

0 Not allowed!

Sometimes I hate this country.

Last Online
    05-08-2012 @ 08:16 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic-Celtic-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Irish
    Country
    England
    Politics
    Summon the Fyrd
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Peasant View Post
    Sometimes I hate this country.
    Hate England? Never. Though I can honestly say I have little time for the majority that now dwells here.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-02-2012 @ 09:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Arab
    Ethnicity
    Palestinian
    Country
    Australia
    Politics
    SSNP
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12

0 Not allowed!

Well, I didn't mean the actual land.

Last Online
    05-08-2012 @ 08:16 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic-Celtic-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Irish
    Country
    England
    Politics
    Summon the Fyrd
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Peasant View Post
    Well, I didn't mean the actual land.
    I know, though unfortunately I hear many people say what you have said all too often. After a while they start to delude themselves with thoughts of escaping it all. As you probably well know, none of us can run away from a problem, sooner or later it has to be dealt with.

Thread Information