Page 270 of 346 FirstFirst ... 170220260266267268269270271272273274280320 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 3459

Thread: Fifa World Cup 2018 Russia

Ülev

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rumata View Post
    I think that Poles don't mind an average Ukrainian but they do mind Bandera boys of whom this slogan reminds.
    something like that

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

0 Not allowed!

No Croats here today... they are all hyped and getting ready for Finals

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    07-05-2019 @ 08:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,314
    Given: 71

0 Not allowed!

RESPECT to East/Central Europe teams, Asian teams, African teams.
    West Europe and most South America are garbage for having so many ethnic minority Africans, Arabs, non-native represent their team.

French team is not a french team, is a mixture of White, Arab, Africans and mix race Africans. EVEN IF FRANCE WON THE WORLD CUP No one would respect it as a genetically french achievement.

England is different though as it is a very multiracial country. I saw many Indians/South Asians rooting for England ( the vast majority were Indians ) because they consider it as their 1st and 2nd home but sadly there isn't a single player of South Asian descent representing the world cup national team. There are quite a few football player of full/or partial Indians descent playing for Premier league. If only England had at least one defender of Indian descent than England maybe have lose so easily because Indian players also have their advantages as defenders.

DO NOT THINK INDIANS FANS HAVE DONE NOTHING TO DESERVE CHEERING FOR ENGLAND.

( Just trying to make a point for to those of you who think there was no contributions by Indian/South Asians on British football, i'm correcting ignorance. )

Micheal Chopra, who has represented England national team at under-16, under-17, under-19 and under-20 levels. Chopra stated that he wanted to play for India at international level, and was willing to renounce his British citizenship to do so.[80]

Danny Batth
    Daniel Tanveer Batth (born 21 September 1990) is an English professional footballer who plays a defender for Wolverhampton Wanderers where he is the captain. He declared he wanted to represent India at international level in July 2017.[3]

Aman Dosanj
    Dosanj represented England U-16 national team

Harpal Singh (born 15 September 1981) is an English former professional footballer. During his career he played for various clubs including Leeds United, Stockport County, Sligo Rovers, Bohemians and Dundalk.

Netan Sansara

He has previously played for Walsall, Dundee, AFC Telford United, Corby Town, PAEEK FC, FC Vestsjćlland, Fredrikstad and FC Edmonton. He also played for national team of England under-17 national team
    Last edited by ButlerKing; 07-15-2018 at 12:25 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-01-2022 @ 08:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,458
    Given: 6,396

0 Not allowed!

Cheering for the best as always, I'm quite neutral about sports and teams and when I did find some time to watch a game lately I always cheered for the best player nevermind who it was. The one fighting and playing the best during the game is the one deserving to win, always.

I was disappointed about England for that reason, I think they were too self confident about themselves and pretty lazy enough to win. Croats did fight as crazy til their last drop of energy and possessed the game with fierce attack strategy while english were more into defending and just happy to get a point as it would be enough to win.

BTW I think french team developped a pretty good strategy so if they're playing good today they'd deserve to win the game.

The thing is that sport always is associated to geopolitical agendas and views... So I don't know what will be the consequences if France or Croatia wins today. What do you think about that ?

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    EstoRian
    Ancestry
    Russia, East Ukraine, Adyghea
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Truly sovereign states
    Religion
    Humanism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,643
    Given: 5,916

0 Not allowed!

So, no Ilma vs Robocop today as someone has anticipated Well, if any team had more to do with Normandy maybe it would be different...
    Do what you should.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    07-05-2019 @ 08:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,314
    Given: 71

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilma View Post
    Cheering for the best as always, I'm quite neutral about sports and teams and when I did find some time to watch a game lately I always cheered for the best player nevermind who it was. The one fighting and playing the best during the game is the one deserving to win, always.

I was disappointed about England for that reason, I think they were too self confident about themselves and pretty lazy enough to win. Croats did fight as crazy til their last drop of energy and possessed the game with fierce attack strategy while english were more into defending and just happy to get a point as it would be enough to win.

BTW I think french team developped a pretty good strategy so if they're playing good today they'd deserve to win the game.

The thing is that sport always is associated to geopolitical agendas and views... So I don't know what will be the consequences if France or Croatia wins today. What do you think about that ?
    Difference between France and England.

France multicultural with mostly immigrant team with some white European
    England multicultural all native born and mostly white European

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

So, no Ilma vs Robocop today as someone has anticipated Well, if any team had more to do with Normandy maybe it would be different...
    Norman football teams are not really good... sorry grandpa' ^^' But we're proud of our Ice Hockey team (The Dragons) which is the best team playing in France for years.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    EstoRian
    Ancestry
    Russia, East Ukraine, Adyghea
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Truly sovereign states
    Religion
    Humanism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,643
    Given: 5,916

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilma View Post
    Norman football teams are not really good... sorry grandpa' ^^' But we're proud of our Ice Hockey team (The Dragons) which is the best team playing in France for years.
    Interesting. Well, it makes sense as Scandinavians are generally better in ice hockey than in football
    Do what you should.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Interesting. Well, it makes sense as Scandinavians are generally better in ice hockey than in football
    To be fair and honest there are rarely 100% local ethnic teams in any sport nowadays. The new world strategy from trainers is to buy the best players wherever they come from and as for example our Norman ice hockey team they have some Canadians among them I noticed many teams in basket ball buy players with balkan origin also. They are known to be good basketball players.

That's why maybe french team isn't "ethnic french players" 100% but trainers did buy what they expect to be the best players they can get. Nevermind if they are black french citizen or something, well black people are known for being good at running, joke aside

Their purpose is to win, not to show how the locals are good at something. Sport is business.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-27-2018 @ 11:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    Misanthrope
    Country
    Mongolia
    Politics
    Lefty Alt-right
    Hero
    Angela Merkel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,875
    Given: 2,197

0 Not allowed!

FRANCE
    FRANCE
    FRANCE
    FRANCE
    FRANCE
    FRANCE
    FRANCE

But I'm OK if Croatia win the cup because having a new wc champion is interesting.

Page 270 of 346 FirstFirst ... 170220260266267268269270271272273274280320 ... LastLast

Thread Information