Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: There is NO British-Iberian connection.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-10-2018 @ 02:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Yorkshire, Northumberland, Norfolk, Suffolk, Somerset
    Country
    England
    Region
    Yorkshire
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 76

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by B01AB20 View Post
    lol... what a fatuous, conceited and snobbish post and attitude.

In fact that's the stereotype of english high class people. English low class people is quite different, more like drunken hooligans...

I think there's a natural and mutual rejection between english people and many other countries because you're quite detestable.

For me It's a pleasure to leave you alone, and I hope you do the same with us
    We get it, Spaniards hate the fact that they're so dirt poor they have to turn quaint fishing villages into hedonistic party towns and advertise them as cheap holiday resorts for the worst of British society. Don't project your self-hatred onto us though, buddy

Banned
    Last Online
    08-04-2021 @ 06:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    -
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Brazil
    Politics
    -
    Hero
    pulstar
    Religion
    -
    Relationship Status
    -
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,957
    Given: 57,209

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    You mean the guy in your signature pic?

Yeah I read your pm... but I don't submit to your demands and orders to permaban people.
    Ok but there is a lot of reasons to do that. I am not the only one that wants this member to be banned. EVERYONE wants.

Ülev

1 Not allowed!

how about unban....R1ethel and Stears?

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:20 AM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,561
    Given: 27,897

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Endovélico View Post
    Who ask this? Which members?
    Sikeliot does, and also I've seen BA and others in the past asking this question. I can't remember their names, but I'm sure they can be found in the taxonomy section.

Are we? BarcelonaAtlantis is a mexican sock and this thread was started by a brazilian. Iberian posters usually post about Iberia. I think we post about Britain as much as we post about Belarus.
    Totally wrong. I've known extremely him for years (long before TA) and he's Basque. He has no socks. We used to be best friends for years, but most of our viscious fallouts in the past on YT and in chatrooms were over arguments of him saying 'the Basques are the true British, Celts, Anglo Saxons,' etc.

I've even spoken to him on the phone and I certainly didn't receive his call from Mexico, but from Spain.

Go check his IP and you'll see.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Banned
    Last Online
    06-24-2018 @ 12:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Bell Beaker
    Country
    Portugal
    Region
    Lisbon
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med plus Berid
    Politics
    Independent leaning towards Right wing
    Religion
    Agnostic interested in Catholic Church
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,814
    Given: 6,097

1 Not allowed!

Sikeliot does, and also I've seen BA and others in the past asking this question. I can't remember their names, but I'm sure they can be found in the taxonomy section.

Totally wrong. I've known extremely him for years (long before TA) and he's Basque. He has no socks.

I've even spoken to him on the phone and I certainly didn't receive his call from Mexico, but from Spain. If you don't believe me, check his IP.
    Sikeliot is an American with various ancestries, you've spoken with that weirdo? He is a complete sock of Mn1, even the same kind of broken English is the same.

Last Online
    04-03-2024 @ 09:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,747
    Given: 3,217

1 Not allowed!

And since when Sikeliot is an iberian poster? I'll wait for the links of these threads then.

Totally wrong. I've known extremely him for years (long before TA) and he's Basque. He has no socks.

I've even spoken to him on the phone and I certainly didn't receive his call from Mexico, but from Spain. If you don't believe me, check his IP.
    I was under the impression he was a Martin sock. But i never checked into detail because i never cared that much, certainly not to the point of having a phone conversation with him.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jolsonaro View Post
    Ok but there is a lot of reasons to do that. I am not the only one that wants this member to be banned. EVERYONE wants.
    I'm not the only mod on here. Why don't you ask other mods to permaban the person in question, instead of demanding and pressurising me to do it?

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I was under the impression he was a Martin sock. But i never checked into detail because i never cared that much, certainly not to the point of having a phone conversation with him.
    They've been best friends for years and I can assure you they're two different people with their own personalities. I've seen Martin in chatrooms on camera and he's a white Mexican in the US. His IP is totally different if you don't believe me. BA and Martin have had fallouts in the past too, before making-up again, as they're not the same person.

I never had a phone conversaton with BA to check where he's from, but because the two of us used to be very close friends for years... this was years ago now before him and Martin joined TA, and before Martin showed and invited me to TA. I can swear on my life that BA is not Mexican. I've seen their photos and both the Basque poster (BA) and the Mexican-American poster (Martin) are pale white, and not Amerindian-looking as some people try to claim.

I've nothing against Basques and I've learned a tremendous amount about the Basques from him over the years (their love of Jai Alai, their foods, their people, having the highest amount of rhesus negative blood, being the oldest Europeans, etc,) and I used to take a lot of interest in learning about their culture from him and would spend long hours carefully making tribute videos for years about the Basques for him as he requested (a Basque female even thanked me once underneath her video upload and by singing a song by an English band that we both like and by playing on her guitar for me in a thank you video.)

I would make his YT channels and designs for him, etc, in the past, and I even made his TA avatar and signature for him only recently... but I just find the claims about the Basques being 'from planet Niburu, building the pyramids, being superior to everyone else, colonising every nation in the world, building Paris and Rome, inventing the Olympics, being the true Brits, being the true Vikings, true Anglo Saxons, true Celts, true Romans, true Greeks, everyone else being inferior to the Basques and Catalans,', etc, etc, very annoying.

I'm not saying we're superior or inferior to Basques, (both have lots to be proud of in our own separate cultures,) but we're just different and like our own identities.
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 06-20-2018 at 10:55 PM.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Antarctica
    Hero
    Turin Turambar, Húrin Thalion and Aulë
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,931
    Given: 20,239

0 Not allowed!

Genetically speaking, British Islanders cluster closely with people around the North Sea fringe; Belgians, Danes, Dutch, Scandinavians, etc. due to their similar Steppic/Indo-European levels. Whereas Iberians usually maintain their own genetic bubble/cluster due to their preserved homogeneity that forms its own. Nevertheless, the closest population that might share some genetic similarities with them would probably be Northwestern Italians, but thats about it.
    “The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.”

- H.P. Lovecraft

Last Online
    04-16-2024 @ 11:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    Sexy...too much sexy
    Country
    Micronesia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,071
    Given: 847

3 Not allowed!

Totally wrong. I've known extremely him for years (long before TA) and he's Basque. He has no socks. We used to be best friends for years, but most of our viscious fallouts in the past on YT and in chatrooms were over arguments of him saying 'the Basques are the true British, Celts, Anglo Saxons,' etc.

I've even spoken to him on the phone and I certainly didn't receive his call from Mexico, but from Spain.

Go check his IP and you'll see.
    Are you reading yourself? You are lying like a troll.
    People is making you a simple question: which Iberian members claim that shit of connection? Your answer: ooh...eeem... I don't remember their names...oh wait a guy that 10 years ago open a thread about that. Anyway that guy was South American.

I only see threads about British claiming to be lighter than Germans and calling southern Germans darkies, etc. It's you who are obsessed trying to make connections with Scandinavians. So don't project your shit on us.

It's you who opens threads in Spain section. Oh wait in the UK section I don't see a single thread opened by an Iberian. woooowww!

In Iberia we don't give a shit about Britain, Scandinavia and that kind of retarded nordicism that you like to spread. My only brothers are the Portuguese period.

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information