Banned
    Last Online
    04-28-2012 @ 04:02 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Lancashire, Bernicia, Munster, Mercia etc.
    Country
    England
    Region
    Devon
    Taxonomy
    Manchester Man
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    British
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default Cape Coloured Teeth

I had no idea...

Reasons why Cape Coloured People Pull Out their Teeth......... Shoooo~!
    http://afrosliqdiva.blogspot.com/200...ople-pull.html

Geraldine (23) Cape Flats
    "I was twelve years old when I got my four front teeth pulled out because all my friends did so. I told the dentist it hurt when I ate ice cream. That wasn't true of course but if you tell the dentist it is for fashion you have to pay. It was the biggest mistake I've ever made because there was nothing wrong with my teeth and I can't get them back."

Martha (30) Simons Town
    "Friends told me the kissing was much better that is why I pulled them out. Apparently you feel each others tongue better but I'm still not convinced about the advantage of that. A dentist from overseas pulled them out for free. I told her I had a bad toothache, I didn't dare to tell her I was curious about the kissing thing."

Samuel (31) Fish Hoek
    "Two years ago I pulled them out. I did it myself. It is a fashion statement, many of my friends did it before for the same reason. It hurt a lot but I think it looks cool so the pain was definitely worth it. I want people to see I'm colored, the missing teeth prove who I am. My grandfather was a fisherman and pulled them out because he could whistle much louder without these teeth, which is useful out on the sea."

Damian (27) Ocean View"I took all my upper teeth out and want to get rid of the others as well. I'll do it step by step because it is quite expensive at the private clinic where go to. But I want a guarantee that it will be done properly. I want to put gold in my mouth because gold looks cool. But I don't have the money yet so for now I live without upper teeth, which doesn't look bad I think. People like my smile."

Nitl (32) Ocean View
    "I was ten when I pulled them out. My brother told me to do so, I didn't know why at the time. Now I know it is fashionable all over Cape Town and it tells who you are. But, most importantly, the kissing is much better, my girlfriend likes it a lot. It is great to feel each others palate."

Tuan (25) Fish Hoek
    "I think I have a better smile without my front teeth. I pulled them out a year ago. I should have done it earlier. My friends and family did it as well, their smiles are much nicer. I would like at least one gold tooth but that is going to cost me R600, I don't have the money yet."

Tanya (33) Calk Bay
    "I pulled them out for my husband, he loves my 'passion gap'. He thinks the kissing is better, besides that he can't think of getting a bjob from a woman with front teeth. I think it spoils your face though, my nose dropped a little bit. I bought false teeth but lost them while swimming in the sea. If my daughter wants to pull her teeth out, I wouldn't let her, for sure."

Marcellino (16) Calk Bay
    "All my friends did it. It is cool! Now I'm saving money for some gold teeth, which would be even cooler. Unfortunately they are very expensive. My parents couldn't be bothered. They asked me why I pulled them out, I told them it looks cool and it shows who I am. All my friends agree, fortunately so does my girlfriend."

Lindsay (35) Retreat
    "One of the reasons for me was the better French kissing. I don't regret it at all. There is no doubt about it, it is much better this way. My girlfriend did it recently as well, we enjoy kissing even more. Besides that it is a fashion statement. All my friends pulled out their front teeth. It is a normal thing to do for us and it shows who you are. That is important to me
    Anonymous said...
    Why don't you admit the main reason for pulling out perfectly healthy front teeth?
    It is for the sex, and specifically giving a blowjob. Coloured guys insist on their girlfriends having a toothless mouth when they perform "mouth music".
    Beautiful;

Banned
    Last Online
    03-13-2012 @ 01:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finnic
    Ethnicity
    Suomalainen
    Country
    Finland
    Taxonomy
    Itämerensuomalainen/Baltic Finn
    Politics
    Send in the jack-booted thugs
    Religion
    That which does not kill us makes us stranger
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs up

It seems there's been some cultural exchange between South African coloureds and their bruthaz is the US:

[YOUTUBE]h-N9IbdcLqo[/YOUTUBE]

NO! Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Feline
    Ethnicity
    Snowshoe
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    I voted once, it was horrible
    Religion
    All my 9 lives are devoid of meaning
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 103

0 Not allowed!

My grandfather was a fisherman and pulled them out because he could whistle much louder without these teeth, which is useful out on the sea."
    Actually some older (white) people here used to do that for the same reason.

One common stereotype of people from Atlantic Canada is having no teeth, because of the old fishermen. It was usually just the two front teeth, though.

Now it's no longer necessary, with modern technology... but that's how fishermen used to communicate.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    09-07-2011 @ 06:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    -
    Ancestry
    Ireland, England
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11

0 Not allowed!

besides that he can't think of getting a bjob from a woman with front teeth.
    Oh, perish the thought!

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Feline
    Ethnicity
    Snowshoe
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gospatric View Post
    Oh, perish the thought!
    Well what is she had an epileptic seizure while doing the deed and her jaw clenched?

I've heard of men having to go to the emergency room after that happened.

Last Online
    02-06-2012 @ 07:49 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    British, German
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20

0 Not allowed!

the original reason for pulling out your teeth was to replaced them will false teeth that have gold in them. gold teeth was a sign that you made it in life, you had money. coloured people have been doing it so long that they forgot the real reason. you know when you do something that your parents and your grandparents where doing and you ask why are you doing it, they answers, i dont know, because my brothers did it. thats why coloured people love gold chains and gold rings, because gold is a symbol of prosperity for us. many youngsters dont know why they do it, they just say its fashion, but they saw it from their older brothers and they from their parents and they from their parents...
    ^The evolution of Bling. I had no idea that there was a tribal custom behind all the black people with massive gold chains and grills. It's a genetic difference because it crosses all cultures where blacks are found. Makes sense.

I wonder what other strange behaviors they have that can be linked to primitive behavior. Like massive t-shirts maybe to show you're still growing and may become the biggest man in the village. Rap beat music to out compete other men in dancing for multiple women. And welfare/hunting because work/farming is too much stress.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    09-07-2011 @ 06:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    -
    Ancestry
    Ireland, England
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by AcadianDriftwood View Post
    Well what is she had an epileptic seizure while doing the deed and her jaw clenched?

I've heard of men having to go to the emergency room after that happened.
    Eh...is that one of those urban myths that everyone's heard?

I once heard a tale involving an elderly woman biting down on her husband's Low Country mid-act, prompting him to stab her in the head with a fork.

No, seriously.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Feline
    Ethnicity
    Snowshoe
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

One of my old bosses was a Cape Coloured. He had all his teeth. However, he came from a different background (both of his parents were teachers). Maybe it's a working-class thing? If its origin traces back to fishermen, that would make sense, because as I said, people did that here however it was done out of necessity by those who did it (and they were usually men), nobody didn't if they didn't have to.

Actually this thread peaked my interest. Afrikaners and Cape Coloured are like the Acadians and Souriquois (Souriquois are Acadian/Amerindian mixes) of Africa. So many similarities that I've noticed since joining this forum.
    Last edited by Grumpy Cat; 03-31-2011 at 12:37 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-13-2012 @ 01:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finnic
    Ethnicity
    Suomalainen
    Country
    Finland
    Taxonomy
    Itämerensuomalainen/Baltic Finn
    Politics
    Send in the jack-booted thugs
    Religion
    That which does not kill us makes us stranger
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gospatric View Post
    Eh...is that one of those urban myths that everyone's heard?

I once heard a tale involving an elderly woman biting down on her husband's Low Country mid-act, prompting him to stab her in the head with a fork.

No, seriously.
    Ouch !!!

Banned
    Last Online
    11-26-2011 @ 10:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German/Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Taxonomy