God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,524
    Given: 1,834

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by StonyArabia View Post
    The Mongoloids might want to exterminate others, but trust me the Middle Easterners will crush them into pulps. We actually defeated the Mongols twice in Iraq, only later we were defeated due to betrayal. Plus these Mongoloids have no idea how Desert warfare will look like, just like the Anglo-American/Europeans had very hard time to subjugated the regions of Western Iraq. Many of these Anglo-American/Europeans wished they never set foot in our regions. Of course these Mongoloid supremacist are not even truly supremacist because they seem to worship Europeans and Whites LOL. So much for their superiority. Not to mention the Mamlukes who had lots of Bedouin Arabs in their forces crushed the Mongol forces at Ayin Jalut. We are not afraid of them. They probably will try to ask for their European masters to support them against us, but there is no need since like I said the Europeans never had easy time with us. In fact my mother's tribe used to have many British as prisoners, and not mention the Omanis had defeated the Portuguese , and we sacked their colonies in Africa and India. So unlike these Mongoloid supremacists, we actually have a leg to stand on. They want to bring war, they will regret it, just like the Anglo-American/European neo-Crusader Zionists did. Not afraid of them at all.
    if he was the leader/president of myammar:

Pyusawhti doesnt like Lao & thais as well. he doesnt like round-eyed south east Asians... he likes it chinky. if he was the leader of myammar .. Thailand & the rest of south east asia will join forces to invade myammar. myammar doesnt have western allies. its only Thailand, Philippines & maybe Singapore who has western allies..

he would probably try to get military help from his sinid brothers from china & sin0-tize south east asia..

muslim world should just stop selling myammar oil,

BTW Saudi arabia is ally of united states & support by Israel right??.. I thought you are from Saudi arabia, not Iraq?

Banned
    Last Online
    03-03-2019 @ 12:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    not of European descent
    Country
    Quebec
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,130
    Given: 429

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by 1R0N M4N XL View Post
    if he was the leader/president of myammar:

Pyusawhti doesnt like Lao & thais as well. he doesnt like round-eyed south east Asians... he likes it chinky. if he was the leader of myammar .. Thailand & the rest of south east asia will join forces to invade myammar. myammar doesnt have western allies. its only Thailand, Philippines & maybe Singapore who has western allies..

he would probably try to get military help from his sinid brothers from china & sin0-tize south east asia..

muslim world should just stop selling myammar oil,

BTW Saudi arabia is ally of united states & support by Israel right??.. I thought you are from Saudi arabia, not Iraq?
    Huh... You're bootlicking Arabs, now? Are Pinoys a nation of bootlickers or what?

Last Online
    12-29-2023 @ 05:26 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Philippian, Pinoy-Yorker, Luzonian
    Ethnicity
    Philo-Rican/ Filipino American/ Pacific American
    Ancestry
    Indo-Pacific
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Taxonomy
    Filipino
    Politics
    Neutral
    Hero
    God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony PV View Post
    Huh... You're bootlicking Arabs, now? Are Pinoys a nation of bootlickers or what?
    after laos… the round eyed Vietnamese/thais are next... LOL.. dont you get it??? he wants to reclaim the ancient Tibet empire from the past( the map he showed)… exterminating inferior races from gene-pool & reunite with his Tibetan/sinid brothers.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    not of European descent
    Country
    Quebec
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

after laos… the round eyed Vietnamese/thais are next... LOL.. dont you get it??? he wants to reclaim the ancient Tibet empire from the past( the map he showed)… exterminating inferior races from gene-pool.
    I'm not round-eyed, you retarded Pinoy. And that fucker is not capable of creating such an empire.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Indo-Pacific
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Taxonomy
    Filipino
    Politics
    Neutral
    Hero
    God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I'm not round-eyed, you retarded Pinoy. And that fucker is not capable of creating such an empire.
    this is his goal. they cant invade Thailand because Thailand has a defense pact with USA.. however they can increase the Chinese population from 15% to over 50% within generations , to replace inferior thai genes with SINID genes & make Thailand pro-sinid/china .... then after that Vietnam is next..

you aint round eyed, but your round-eyed Vietnamese brothers will be very angry..

Last Online
    02-04-2019 @ 01:33 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Tonkinese
    Ethnicity
    Vietnamese
    Ancestry
    North Vietnam
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    O-M7
    mtDNA
    M7b1
    Taxonomy
    Sinid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 41

0 Not allowed!

Round eye, lol

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    not of European descent
    Country
    Quebec
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

this is his goal. they cant invade Thailand because Thailand has a defense pact with USA.. however they can increase the Chinese population from 15% to over 50% within generations , to replace inferior thai genes with SINID genes & make Thailand pro-sinid/china .... then after that Vietnam is next..

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qim...4229c9c8ecae65

you aint round eyed, but your round-eyed Vietnamese brothers will be very angry..
    Share your Yellow Peril conspiracy theories with someone else, you cocksucking Pinoy.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Indo-Pacific
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Taxonomy
    Filipino
    Politics
    Neutral
    Hero
    God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Share your Yellow Peril conspiracy theories with someone else, you cocksucking Pinoy.
    he just said it… his proud being called genocidal, racists, laos should not exists.. and he wants to reunite with sino-tibetans ( who are part of china)

Last Online
    03-29-2024 @ 10:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    L1a1
    mtDNA
    J1
    Taxonomy
    Indo-Brachid + Gracile Indid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,456
    Given: 11,125

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pyusawhti View Post
    I enjoy the reputation that Myanmar is getting. We're told that we're genociders, oppressors, racists, and xenophobes. I hear talk about the Burmese being hateful warmongers, and these comments make me happy. Better than being known for designated shitting streets . Superpower by 2020, yes?

The Assamese look like shitskins to me, I dunno what you're talking about. And the Tai-Kadai aren't my people either. They're a lesser and inferior breed (compared to Sino-Tibetan), who make up Thailand and Laos, among other places. Learn the facts, bro.

You also admit that your dark-skinned brethren (Dravidians and negros alike) try to get rid of their natural features and try to look like one of the superior races. That's pretty pathetic for your people. You can do better. Sad!

This is peak physical form.
    Good that you admitted that you're all of that. Glad you fucking do lol.

Burma has less GDP PER CAPITA than India, ofcourse compared to your pathetic loser ass nation we're already a superpower. why 2020? Already are lol.

Designated shitting streets? Well we atleast wash our asses unlike your people that still have greasy shit excrement left over causing hemmoroids and everything. Even with them designated shitting streets indians live longer than burmese on average. Seriously feel sorry for ya

Superpower 2020 better than superpower never right? I mean thats what burma was, burma is and burma will be for the rest of humanity. What a beta pathetic cuckold nation

And lol at you talking about aryans, dravidians, races and bullcrap. Those are language groups and dont many people from your race get plastic surgery? Are they trying to look western? They're not proud of their looks then just cause they alter few things? Logic is literally coming outta your pathetic burnt burmese ass. you guys aint even that light lol. I've kashmiris and punjabis and even several south indians lighter than your burmese people. It doesn't make someone superior stop bringing skin tone into this.

And lol at that pic. Dumbass spotted again. whats the point of that pic and who are you trying to insult? Indians have negrito influence not australian aborigine. If you have to insult atleast do it right fucktard.

I honestly have nothing against chinese or most east/SE asians at all. I respect them quite a bit, especially the chinese. India imo should model itself like china and become a strong unified nation with a driven/motivated population and its getting there with its high GDP growth rate per year. But you are just pissing me off with your anti indian bullshit.
    Last edited by Thambi; 08-16-2018 at 02:33 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    not of European descent
    Country
    Quebec
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

he just said it… his proud being called genocidal, racists, laos should not exists.. and he wants to reunite with sino-tibetans ( who are part of china)
    Such a behavior will only isolate him and attracts him enemies, not allies. The only guy on TA who would befriend him would be Taiji. And BTW, pinoy, that fucker's Burmese, not Chinese, so cut the crap with your 'China will take over the world' propaganda.

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread Information