Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Gang rape in southern Finland: Police request assistance identifying suspects

Last Online
    06-21-2023 @ 09:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bosnian
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Somaliland
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    TITOV SDP! 15 kila speed-a & Bakir's sunglasses
    Hero
    Gavrilo Princip, Mehmed Mehmedbašić, Roza Papo
    Religion
    Judaism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,463
    Given: 725

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sally the first View Post
    that's the thing if we're talking A RAPIST someone with the consciousness of a fucking wall who has TO HAVE SEX WITH A FEMALE NO MATTER WHAT HER ATTIRE IS how would you convince him that maybe he should divert his attention to a more liberate looking female and not your GF or whatever who's in his eyes as promiscuous af even if she was in a sack cuz that's how a rapist sees a female MEAT JUST MEAT so again even if she's not dressed appropriately according to YOUR standards she's not gonna be safe from rape and you're not to judge who has it coming and who doesn't seriously piss off
    My point isn't really about rapists, it's about the fact that women want to have no responsibility yet want men to protect them. Through History, it was never men as a whole who have defended females, it was male members of the family and husbands but since women today want to fuck and not have a husband, there is nobody "natural" to protect them, so they call for "society" to help them. It is only in modern times that chivalery became a thing, that protecting women, no matter who they are became a thing. Also, you're pretending I said provocative clothing causes rape while I never said that, I said that women have other assets than their looks to attract men and that looks are the lowest way to get a man and that you will attract the lowest kind of man if that's all you have.

She knows not to go to uncrowded places if she is not with someone, not necessarily because of rape, but you could very well be attacked by a junkie who needs his dose and would do anything to get it, limiting the problem to rapists is dishonest.

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    If you walk around holding your iPhone or use your iPad in public - does that mean you want it taken and stolen by someone else?

Oh, just blame the victim... it was their fault for showing their laptop in public... Blame anyone but the perpetrator.

That's such a criminal mentality.
    Not blaming the victim, but I understand if I enter a hungry lion's cage with a steak that I might get attacked. It's your strategy to say that I blame the victim while all I'm saying is that we should understand that such people exist and that we should watch out.

Last Online
    12-30-2023 @ 10:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Finnic Celtic
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Ireland
    Region
    Leinster
    Taxonomy
    borreby
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 200
    Given: 409

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pribislav View Post
    I wish for you Scando self haters a lot of big Nigga and Arab cocks (for men also)!
    get some help really or just if you think you're that clever say it to someone's face instead of hiding behind a screen
    people like you belong in jails with all the sand niggers baklava sex hungry shitfaced creatures

Last Online
    09-01-2020 @ 08:04 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Sexy chick
    Politics
    Race ladder
    Hero
    Quagmire
    Religion
    Rumanian Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,487
    Given: 1,282

0 Not allowed!

you're totally right it seriously takes a rapist to defend one
    In this particular case it seems that no one has been arrested, so it's quite possible that the rapist doesn't exist.

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 06:05 AM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,559
    Given: 27,896

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mary View Post
    So far there is no evidence that a crime was committed in this case.
    You'll have to wait until a full and intense criminal investigation is fully conducted. Just because no fingerprints, shoeprints, fibres, is left behind at a crime scene, it doesn't mean a crime didn't happen.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Out of the ***** Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,023
    Given: 2,190

1 Not allowed!

I wish for you Scando self haters a lot of big Nigga and Arab cocks (for men also)!
    You can wish whatever you want ... nobody could care less here.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-03-2024 @ 03:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatia
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,636
    Given: 40

0 Not allowed!

get some help really or just if you think you're that clever say it to someone's face instead of hiding behind a screen
    people like you belong in jails with all the sand niggers baklava sex hungry shitfaced creatures
    I am just honest.
    Who is guilty for import tons of imigrants from Africa and Asia in Scandivia (especially in Sweden)?

Last Online
    06-21-2023 @ 09:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bosnian
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Somaliland
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    TITOV SDP! 15 kila speed-a & Bakir's sunglasses
    Hero
    Gavrilo Princip, Mehmed Mehmedbašić, Roza Papo
    Religion
    Judaism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,463
    Given: 725

0 Not allowed!

You'll have to wait until a full and intense criminal investigation is fully conducted. Just because no fingerprints, shoeprints, fibres, is left behind at a crime scene, it doesn't mean a crime didn't happen.
    From a legal point of view, it's almost as if it didn't happen.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Finnic Celtic
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Ireland
    Region
    Leinster
    Taxonomy
    borreby
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gold-Shekel View Post
    My point isn't really about rapists, it's about the fact that women want to have no responsibility yet want men to protect them. Through History, it was never men as a whole who have defended females, it was male members of the family and husbands but since women today want to fuck and not have a husband, there is nobody "natural" to protect them, so they call for "society" to help them. It is only in modern times that chivalery became a thing, that protecting women, no matter who they are became a thing. Also, you're pretending I said provocative clothing causes rape while I never said that, I said that women have other assets than their looks to attract men and that looks are the lowest way to get a man and that you will attract the lowest kind of man if that's all you have.

She knows not to go to uncrowded places if she is not with someone, not necessarily because of rape, but you could very well be attacked by a junkie who needs his dose and would do anything to get it, limiting the problem to rapists is dishonest.

Not blaming the victim, but I understand if I enter a hungry lion's cage with a steak that I might get attacked. It's your strategy to say that I blame the victim while all I'm saying is that we should understand that such people exist and that we should watch out.
    but you did say that it's NOT men's fault if she dresses like a hooker? what does it mean? and how is that victim in particular dressing like a hooker? and if that's the case then if you've witnessed a rape or sexual assault and only you could interfere you would refrain since she's not a family member or more accurately a wife?? trust me you're a living proof that not only chivalry is dead but women HAVE to be armed

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 06:05 AM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,559
    Given: 27,896

1 Not allowed!

If a guy walks into a store and sees loads of items on display in a shop that he wants - but can't afford.... does that give him the right to just help himself and take it?
    Well a shop-lifter could just blame the shop staff for displaying the items on the shelves. 'It's their fault... they should've put a burka covering over all the store items.... cos I couldn't control myself... so I acted on selfish impulses and don't care for other peoples feelings and just took what I wanted and shoved it into my pocket... cos my parents never disciplined me into learning that you can't just have everything that you see and like and want in life.... but it's not my fault as the store was tempting me by displaying the items... '

Would they walk into someone's home and just freely help themselves to the food....? Then blame the victim and say it was the home-owners fault for creating cooking aromas which made them feel hungry and tempted them... so they just broke into their home and took their food like it was on offer to them.

That's the mentality of selfish psychos who feel entitled to just do and take what they want in life, and who aren't able to realise other humans feelings.
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 08-19-2018 at 12:46 PM.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Finnic Celtic
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Ireland
    Region
    Leinster
    Taxonomy
    borreby
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I am just honest.
    Who is guilty for import tons of imigrants from Africa and Asia in Scandivia (especially in Sweden)?
    that's the government and ill thought political agenda of authorities what's the people got to do with this? you have to differentiate between people and governments

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information