8 32.00%
  • I don't care either way

11 44.00%
  • I prefer non-virgin women, but I'd still date a virgin woman

3 12.00%
  • I wouldn't date a woman who was a virgin

1 4.00%
Page 91 of 112 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast

Thread: For men dating women, is virginity important to you?

Last Online
    01-03-2024 @ 10:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 6

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Revival View Post
    "Mommy, help me with homework!" - "Nah! Sex is the answer, you go boy!"
    "Mommy, I don't understand what is this movie about" - "It's about sex boyo"
    "Mommy, I have issues with my classmates" - "Have sex with them boy"
    "Mommy, I want to be a doctor when I'm adult" - "Nah, have sex instead"
    "Mommy, I heard you and dad having sex, it made me so happy" - "That's the attitude boyo!"
    "Mommy, I had a fist fight in school" - "There we go, we gonna resolve this conflict through sex"
    "Mommy, I want a part time job to buy my comics" - "Nah, be a prostitute instead, good sex is the answer to everything"

And before anyone asks, "where is the dad?" I willingly omitted him, because dads always (or at least most likely) become absent during some point of these "sex only" relationships when they "evolve" into a "marriage".

Such dystopia. Then again, you forgot to address how many elder couples are still married and functional despite they no longer have sex at all. If sex was the definitive measure, then a situation like this would be truly impossible.

I also find it ironic how this "unwanted by women" argument gets thrown so often by females... only when the females in question are identified with unwanted characteristics. Would not this make you more butthurt about being unwanted? It should not, because there are many beta males or opportunists who would plow such women in question, yet when a few units express dislike, all hell breaks lose? Is it not enough with those and you're seeking unitary, absolute acceptance?
    lolwut? This rambling makes no sense and has nothing to do with anything I said. And it’s kind of bizarre how you think the only options are virginity and prostitution? Newsflash: pretty much everyone in the western world outside of the extremely religious choose to have sex before marriage. The vast majority of married people with children had sex before they were married lol. And maintaining a healthy sex life is pretty essential to a lasting marriage

Quote Originally Posted by TEUTORIGOS View Post

Are you having a seizure?
    Jagerstaffel: Where's [la bombe]?
    Jagerstaffel: I gotta send that bitch some shit in a box.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-05-2018 @ 12:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ülülü
    Ancestry
    Illyrian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Politics
    Necessarily Ominous
    Hero
    Angra Mahin'yu
    Religion
    Rosacrucian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,987
    Given: 5,521

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by la bombe View Post
    lolwut? This rambling makes no sense and has nothing to do with anything I said. And it’s kind of bizarre how you think the only options are virginity and prostitution? Newsflash: pretty much everyone in the western world outside of the extremely religious choose to have sex before marriage.
    It only makes as much sense as you saying something as retarded as:
    "Idk what you think a happy family entails but let me tell you... it involves sex"

It is you who implied sex is the key for a happy family, not me. My rambling is only mockery of your poor line of logic.

As for the bolded...
    Incidentally, is one of the reasons why the western world's rapidly degenerating and turning into a total dystopia. Lack of discipline and promiscuity is normalized and even rewarded.

The vast majority of married people with children had sex before they were married lol.
    Which is why the vast majority of married people fail today, and end up being as single moms, neglected children, etc...

And maintaining a healthy sex life is pretty essential to a lasting marriage
    It's inconsequential because your "healthy sex life" at best lasts until 45-50 before the effects of age, fading of attractiveness, and decrease of stamina kick in. But a marriage has to truly outlast that. Say, if you marry at 35, you'd at best have 10 years of so called "good sex", but after that? We all know children do not reach their full maturity at 10 years old, especially not on mental levels.

Therefore a marriage has to outlast any vapid stuff that has no direct bearing on actually raising children, such as a "intense sex life". So what one does after the sex magic is gone, but the child has not even reached teenage age? File a divorce in hope of having another "sex fix" and throw whatever else was in the marriage once the sex is gone, even when it implies the growth of the next generation?

Banned
    Last Online
    08-13-2018 @ 01:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,997
    Given: 6,001

0 Not allowed!

And let me guess, you’re single, childless and unwanted by women? Idk what you think a happy family entails but let me tell you... it involves sex
    You have two of them right; I've been wanted by women ever since I hit puberty. That aside, you're an idiot for two reasons. First, I never spoke badly of sex—it only is outside of marriage and outside of its purpose to bring new life into the world. Secondly, you have to have a family for it to be happy to begin with. You fail at that even though it's really quite easy if you're a woman. But some women just can't think further than the next surge of hormones and waste their most important years away.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Abubu View Post
    You have two of them right; I've been wanted by women ever since I hit puberty. That aside, you're an idiot for two reasons. First, I never spoke badly of sex—it only is outside of marriage and outside of its purpose to bring new life into the world. Secondly, you have to have a family for it to be happy to begin with. You fail at that even though it's really quite easy if you're a woman. But some women just can't think further than the next surge of hormones and waste their most important years away.

Except I'm in a committed monogamous relationship where marriage and children have already been discussed and planned for In some of your cases, talk about the blind leading the blind

Banned
    Last Online
    08-13-2018 @ 01:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,997
    Given: 6,001

1 Not allowed!

Except I'm in a committed monogamous relationship where marriage and children have already been discussed and planned for In some of your cases, talk about the blind leading the blind
    Except you only went into "a committed monogamous relationship where marriage and children have already been discussed and planned for" after the cock overload from the cock buffet. Now you're bragging about it when you're really just like a monkey who only learned how to peel a banana after a third of its life had gone. And even worse you talk shit about the traditional concept of marriage just to end up justifying yourself by it.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-05-2018 @ 12:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ülülü
    Ancestry
    Illyrian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Politics
    Necessarily Ominous
    Hero
    Angra Mahin'yu
    Religion
    Rosacrucian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,987
    Given: 5,521

1 Not allowed!

Interesting overview thus far:

Out of 23 votes for yes, only one has been female (you go girl! and I do not mean this as mockery for you). Out of 19 votes for no, 3 have been females, and 2 have been some sort of trannies/gays/metros. An additional 7 of them are all from Canada/USA/Australia/NZ/Britain or Western Europe.
    Last edited by Demon Revival; 10-12-2017 at 10:05 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Abubu View Post
    Except you only went into "a committed monogamous relationship where marriage and children have already been discussed and planned for" after the cock overload from the cock buffet. Now you're bragging about it when you're really just like a monkey who only learned how to peel a banana after a third of its life had gone. And even worse you talk shit about the traditional concept of marriage just to end up justifying yourself by it.
    Im not ultra religious and/or a purity fetishist and I’m not interested in men who are so who cares

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

1 Not allowed!

Interesting overview thus far:

Out of 23 votes for yes, only one has been female (you go girl! and I do not mean this as mockery for you). Out of 19 votes for no, 3 have been females, and 2 have been some sort of trannies/gays/metros. An additional 7 of them are all from Canada/USA/Australia/NZ/Britain or Western Europe.
    2 actually

Fantasy Peddler
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    South Africa
    mtDNA
    I1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35,739
    Given: 17,040

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TEUTORIGOS View Post
    You combined two logical fallacies in that statement :

Some form of the argumentum ad hominem and the argumentum ad verucundiam via sarcasm etc... face the facts you women are illogical/irrational emotional creatures that are mentally inferior to men ! We men are right on this issue and yes I am engaging in logical fallacies, right now, since I believe an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth and because just pointing out logical fallacies, by themselves, is not much of an argument.

You clearly don't understand my sense of humour.

But anyways, if I wanted to shit-talk Demon Revival I'd do so behind his back in the form of pm's or nasty rep comments or in threads I know he probably isn't going to read. I'm actually yanking his chain (in a figurative kind of way ) with my post.
    Last edited by Kazimiera; 10-13-2017 at 05:59 AM.

Fantasy Peddler
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    South Africa
    mtDNA
    I1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35,739
    Given: 17,040

1 Not allowed!

If taking my advice is like learning to drive from someone who has never used a car, then taking relationship advice from you is like asking veganism tips from a slaughterhouse, or even better: following prevention advice from someone who has contracted multiple STDs.
    This made me laugh so hard. I'm imagining a row of hipsters lining up outside a massive abattoir.

Page 91 of 112 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast

Thread Information