"Drunken Negro Face" Cookie Baker Visited By Secret Service, Black Panthers

It's been over a month since Greenwich Village baker Ted Kefalinos sparked outrage over his so-called "Drunken Negro Face" cookies, and the controversy will still not go away, despite his fumbling attempts to apologize. The New Black Panthers have been protesting on Saturdays outside his bakery, and the Secret Service paid him a visit because of his alleged remarks that "Obama will get he deserves, just like Lincoln." In a Villager article that can only be described as pure gold, Kefalinos says, "I get both sides. I get people who praise me and call me genius. I even got one guy who wanted to send 100 drunk Negroes to beat me into submission — and he was going to video it...There’s one guy who calls himself Denzel Washington. He wanted me to personally apologize for the cookie. I hung up on him. "
One of these will get you locked up or murdered by thugs?

"I was leaning sympathetic..."
Toward whom?

The stupid thin-skinned liberal/leftwing moonbat idiots that see a conspiracy behind everything that they perceive to be negative toward the Messiah, the Chosen One, Rama-lama-ding-dong Obammy Hussein?

Or toward the man that exercised his God-given free will and made an item that offended the aforementioned liberal idiots?

They have made it very clear that they are the only ones that can be offended and they reserve the right to be offended only by what they say is offensive.