Thread: Upstate New York man says sign pointing to mosque stating 'BOMB MAKING NEXT DRIVEWAY' stays

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    North Sea Germanic
    Ancestry
    Old Stockade American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alaska
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default Upstate New York man says sign pointing to mosque stating 'BOMB MAKING NEXT DRIVEWAY' stays

Upstate New York man says sign pointing to mosque stating 'BOMB MAKING NEXT DRIVEWAY' stays

BY Larry Mcshane
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
    Wednesday, May 11th 2011, 12:53 PM

David Duprey/AP
    A sign is shown on the lawn of the home of Michael Heick, near the Jaffarya Center in Amherst, N.Y.

An angry upstate New York man says there's not a prayer that he'll remove a nasty sign prompted by a feud with the mosque next door.
    "BOMB MAKING NEXT DRIVEWAY," reads the stenciled message on the front lawn of Michael Heick.
    The message outraged many residents of Amherst, a Buffalo suburb where Heick is upset by the Jaffarya Center's proximity to his property and its bright lights.
    The sign is more a poke at town officials than a political statement, he insisted. And local authorities can't order him to take it down, because the message is protected by the First Amendment.
    "The place is too close," Heick griped to the Buffalo News. "I don't care what people think. It doesn't matter what people think. This is a way to get answers now.

Muslim leaders in the Buffalo, N.Y. suburb are upset over a sign on Heick's property that insinuates bombs are being made at the newly opened mosque. (David Duprey/AP)

"I get none from the town. The intent was to catch the eye of the people who I have a problem with."
    Mosque officials complained the sign was offensive and could instigate trouble against its worshippers.
    "I would really think it's an incitement of hatred against Muslims," said mosque board of trustees member Syed Jaffri. "Law enforcement should take it very seriously. Tomorrow, somebody could say, 'Oh, they have weapons' - and people believe it."
    But Heick repeated his contention that the folks at the mosque are overreacting.
    "The sign is not directed at anybody," he told the Buffalo News. "If they feel it's at them, that's how they feel."

Senior Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    08-13-2021 @ 01:42 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American of German descent
    Ancestry
    L. Saxony, Westphalia, Hesse, Baden-Wurtemberg, Bavaria, Saxony, Switerzerland, Bohemia, Galizien
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b (I-M423)
    mtDNA
    T2f1
    Taxonomy
    Faelid
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 311

0 Not allowed!

Muslims have been attempting to build a mosque in Murfreesboro, TN for nearly the last two years. Opposition to the construction is so strong that the citizens [apparently] took it upon themselves to sabotage the equipment. Local politicians have attempted to pass anti-Islamic laws.

[YOUTUBE]gRlqz3e9OrA[/YOUTUBE]

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    North Sea Germanic
    Ancestry
    Old Stockade American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alaska
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by mvbeleg View Post
    Muslims have been attempting to build a mosque in Murfreesboro, TN for nearly the last two years. Opposition to the construction is so strong that the citizens [apparently] took it upon themselves to sabotage the equipment. Local politicians have attempted to pass anti-Islamic laws.

Someone must have been handing out copies of The Monkey Wrench Gang, to the local town folk.

Last Online
    09-25-2023 @ 06:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15

0 Not allowed!

This is smart. I have a bumper sticker that says, "deport all muslim rats". I made it myself.

i'ma educated foo w/money on my mind Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Taxonomy
    -
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 346
    Given: 31

0 Not allowed!

lol this is pretty hilarious

Inactive Account
    Last Online
    11-28-2011 @ 12:53 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Gone.
    Ethnicity
    Gone.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by mvbeleg View Post

I love Tennessee.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-12-2018 @ 09:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    German-Irish-Scot 1/8th Italian
    Ancestry
    Co. Mayo, Baden, Hessen Darmstadt, Rhine-Hessen, Berliner, Co Monaghan, Lower Saxony, and Co. Cork
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Lower Saxony
    Taxonomy
    Faelid+North Atlantid
    Politics
    Libertarianism
    Religion
    Master Morality/Prussianism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 257

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Magister Eckhart View Post
    I love Tennessee.
    There is no better place then the Old South they are not concerned with being politically incorrect if the need be unlike all of those Liberal leftist up in the Northeast.

Malarxist-Bidenist
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-03-2022 @ 06:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European-American
    Ancestry
    Great Britain (early 17th c.), Ireland (19th c.), Elsaß Germany (19th c.)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Wählt Sozialdemokratisch! 🌹
    Hero
    Aldous Huxley
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta (शाक्तं)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,782
    Given: 5,353

0 Not allowed!

As much as I am not keen on any type of Abrahamism, I believe we have this thing in America, at least on paper, called Freedom of Religion.

Only butthurted clowns minuses my posts. -- Лиссиы

Inactive Account
    Last Online
    11-28-2011 @ 12:53 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Gone.
    Ethnicity
    Gone.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Óttar View Post
    As much as I am not keen on any type of Abrahamism, I believe we have this thing in America, at least on paper, called Freedom of Religion.
    Yes. We also have this thing in history called invasion and displacement, which is what is happening to the West right now at the hands of Mohammedans. Liberal notions of "freedom," "equality," and "rights" are going to be quickly washed away and replaced with right-thinking, self-aware and racial men defending the spiritual and cultural heritage of our forebears; if they are not, there will be no vestige of our culture left when it finally dies of old age. Mobs like this in Tennessee, though unsavoury, may be our only hope to ensure that the culture which replaces Western Civilization is not of the coloured world, but an inheritor rather than a conqueror and exterminator, as the Faustian world inherited the Classical in replacing it.

Good for the people of Tennessee for telling the invaders that they're not welcome in our land.

Thread Information