Religion
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,494
    Given: 1,539

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless Son View Post
    Then what does natural mean?
    I can tell you. I'm not meant for monogamy. I'm neither codependent nor like children which is what most marriages are for foundations for raising kids but just because that shit isn't for me. doesn't mean I have to doubt it or say it's unnatural, people choose codependency more power to them they still find each other fuckable after 50 years the same. which is what I meant by it not being for sissies because I suck at monogamy. both polygamy & monogamy seem natural to me. wonder why I didn't say so at first? the tittle of the thread said nothing about it. if you think I'm some sort of prude that is
    Last edited by billErobreren; 09-15-2011 at 03:19 PM.

Tough on Violent Crime
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    CeltoGermanic
    Ethnicity
    Mongrelized NW Euromutt
    Ancestry
    Northwestern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alaska
    Taxonomy
    CM
    Politics
    Suck
    Religion
    You follow yours...I follow none
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,676
    Given: 12,354

0 Not allowed!

Moreso for men than women. Sociobiological evidence backs this up. Men are programmed to plant their seed in as many baby receptacles as possible because men have never been able to definitively prove their paternity until recent years.

Monogamy is women's way of ensuring protection of herself and her offspring because each offspring requires so much more time investment for her (9mos gestation period, infancy, etc). Basically it's Social Darwinism...
    Last edited by rhiannon; 09-16-2011 at 02:11 PM.

Last Online
    10-20-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic for the most part
    Ethnicity
    American Northern Euro Mongrel
    Ancestry
    DK, IE, NO
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Nordo-Faelid...apparently
    Religion
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,494
    Given: 1,539

0 Not allowed!

^ thank you

Banned
    Last Online
    11-19-2012 @ 09:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    A Celto-Germanic-Manic ;)
    Ethnicity
    Thrones
    Taxonomy
    Bitch-oid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

People say things like "most animals are polygamous" as if it is some ultimate tool of destruction to some how prove the correctness of their pro polygamous views.. However it seems as if they fail to remember that we are EVOLVED HUMAN beings. We are not WILD fucking animals. I don't think that I need to explain the vast amount of complete differences between us and wild animals since I have yet to see a person on our forum which suffers from something beyond mental retardation (although there have been close calls).

If you people want to live polygamous, go for it.. I'm assuming that you are going to bundle your big happy family up into some sort of large living complex? I wish you good luck supporting all of your children and wives as well as your large home that has an environment similar to a suppressed whore house/adoption center.. After all I'm sure that you can afford the living expenses of all of your children and women, the economy is fantastic and I'm sure you make loads of money!

Or do you plan on barely having a commitment to your women aka (breeding tools) & children and just plan on letting them do their own thing apart from each other and being something that is quite common in the negro culture, a "baby" daddy? That will be good as well. Hopefully you are able to clone your self or have the ability to make some sort of holograph generator of sorts because guess what? All of your children are going to grow up like bastards and question their life in general. What questions will they ask? Gee I don't know, questions like where is daddy? Why does he go off spending a bunch of time with other kids and women and so little with me? Why do I have a childhood which is the complete opposite of my peers? But hey, who gives a shit about that kid right? He can just grow up feeling culturally confused with absolutely no self identity, he'll be alright.

But wait! Your definition of polygamy isn't to have a bunch of wives and get married! It is to live the life of a bachelor and to make sure you never have a child! Once again, I wish you good luck living with a sexually transmitted disease, watching your intermediate family die around you and not having a family that you created your self to turn to, being 60 and alone (don't worry you'll still be dead sexy, so will the chicks ), and dying all alone, sadly with no one left to go to your funeral..

All of the above are excellent and healthy choices if you ask me.. After all, they do it in the healthy societies of the middle east and it is even done by very prestigious groups in America such as the latter day saints! After all, you are a European preservationist, I'm assuming, since you are a member of the forum.. I'm positive that your European ancestors would have wanted you to follow in the opposite of their foot steps ! They would want you to make foot steps of your own which crushes the old traditional ways of European culture even more than it is currently being! Anyway, I seriously wish you good luck once again.. After all that is what the majority of animals do right? Well, if you are going to go back quite a few steps in evolution and go back to the ways of animals, I suggest you do it 100%, good luck living like an animal! At least you can take a shit where ever you want and won't have to worry about useless things such as toilet paper

edit:For those of you that just don't want to have children, that is fine. But not wanting to have children or a wife is not the definition of polygamy. It is the definition of a person who doesn't want any responsibility, that isn't ready to grow up, that will have possibly ended his family line, and will realize that they made a large mistake when they are 70, alone, and have dust for semen.
    Last edited by Boudica; 09-15-2011 at 09:11 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-03-2011 @ 02:15 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Lost Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Lemkos Clearly not Germanic
    Ancestry
    Lemkos, Not Germanic
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    West Australia
    Taxonomy
    Pred. Atlantid + CM
    Politics
    National Liberal
    Religion
    My own Rationale
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11

0 Not allowed!

At the present time, reason is not held in any too great esteem; "Rationalism" is deprecated in most intellectual circles. "to believe in reason" is to be behind times, to give evidence of a mode of thinking that is out of date, out of contact with what today is called "progress."

The "belief in reason" is now replaced by all sorts of psychological and sociological sciences: the psychology of the unconscious, of the subconscious, of behaviour, of suppressed desires and conditioned reflexes. The variety of sociologies is no less disconcerting - not should we forget sociological psychologies, and the psychological sociologies. Formerly man was considered to be an Animal Rationale, a rational being; now he has become simply a vital being, not further qualified. Since man lives in community with his fellows, it was formerly the practice to inquire into the structure and organisation which society ought to have in order to correspond to the rational and human nature of it's members. But today no such question is raised; it is taken for granted that man, as a social animal, must adjust himself to his environment or suffer the consequence to his well-being and his happiness. It is no longer a question of whether one may or one should adjust oneself to certain social conditions: it is only a question of what is the most effective means or technique of adjustment.

Let us look a little more closely into this naturalistic philosophy. We are told that man, like any other being, comes into the world equipped with a certain organisation; he has what are known as "instincts": primitive modes of behaviour, elementary reactions. The human organisation is more plastic that that of animals: this plasticity allows for the development of new reactions which are grafted upon the primitive modes of behaviour. Depending upon the circumstances, the organisation undergoes alteration and reconditioning; new modes of behaviour make their appearance in increasing complexity. But however great this complexity, every human action will forever be what it was in it's most primitive form: simple reaction, behaviour, produced by the functioning of the organism, and conditioned by the exterior stimulations.

So while it can be argued that polygamy is more natural, humans have developed over the millennia's as an animal rationale. The plasticity has allowed for humans to develop beyond the vital being with more complex behaviours and societies. Monogamy however today is merely a conditioning of man as a vital being because of it's cultural importance. Promiscuity again is not where man uses their reasoning which is what separates us from other vital organism. Promiscuity is merely man choosing to live as a vital being, and not an animal rationale; like wise for polygamy.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-28-2012 @ 01:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Ancestry
    Father from Istria and mother form Calabria
    Country
    Italy
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranean
    Politics
    Fascism
    Religion
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14

0 Not allowed!

I believe that, deep inside, if we leave out culture environs and imprintig, the man is driven by the Quantity principle i.e. inseminate as most women as he can whereas the woman is driven by the Quality principle i.e. try to get impregnated by best men as she can.

And this difference is due to our inner biology, males produces millions of small fast speed spermatozoons a day, our sperma is somewhat inflated, we work on large numbers, so to speak...
    while women produce a giant energetic ovum just once a month, not to mention the great energetic burden of a 9 months pregnancy, differently from us they cannot afford to waste their ova by breeding with the first man met around...

that's why it is us who seek for every woman while they instead select the best men to breed with.

All this, I repeat again, ceteris paribus, if a strong culture says otherwise it's possible for women to absorb manly sex/mating patterns and viceversa, but on a instictual base it's like I said.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-05-2013 @ 10:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Oreka Bailoak View Post
    I believe 100% in monogamy. It's totally natural.

It's not an illusion- it's a natural sense, let me explain,

First, let me show this quote...

^This quote means that our conscious is one of our natural senses, it is a natural feeling.

The part of the brain that gives morality has been scientifically found- It's the conscious mind. Love is rooted in morality which is a 6th sense that we all feel as morality similar to taste touch or smell, some feel it stronger than others. This morality is where the root of the idea of monogamy exists- a long term bond to one partner out of respect for him/her, honor for your parents, future children etc.
    (except sociopaths who have no morality because they lack a conscious mind which is about 5% of people- read the book "sociopath next door"- if you're interested in how diverse minds can actually think and how morality is a sense we can feel talked about by a Harvard doctor).

A natural sense is not an illusion. Morality, taste, touch, smell, sight are all real senses. This is crystal clear.

^You just need to find people who think like you do and can feel this deep spiritual connection between partners too. Lots of men can feel it- I promise you. Just look for them (and make sure you marry the right person- the feeling is powerful so you'll know it when you feel it).

I believe in that spiritual understanding, soul connection, total belonging too. This is something that I've felt extremely strong my entire life and many of my friends aren't able to feel this feeling as strong as me actually.

I place honor and life long love as the highest spiritual bond- something sacred that should never be tarnished.

Monogamy for LIFE!

(and yay I get no thanks- posted a long post correcting peoples mistaken ideas about something as large as morality not being an illusion but a sense using a Harvard scientists book for proof and nobody cares to read my amazing post.... maybe pepole don't have patience- whatever lol.)
    Finally, someone else who understands that the conscience is the natural feelign of people.

Last Online
    01-20-2021 @ 01:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    unknown
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid + Keltic Nordid + some Alpinid according to TA:)
    Politics
    Communist
    Religion
    Karl Marx
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12

0 Not allowed!

Let us not forget that statistically humans a roughly polygynous or promiscuous. Most cultures permit taking multiple wives, and in ones that don't extra marital affairs are pretty common. If Western culture isn't one of the former, it is one of the latter.

Inactive Account
    Last Online
    02-18-2014 @ 10:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Mixed British Isles, German
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Texas
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9

0 Not allowed!

Yes, we humans are animals, but as I've said MANY times before, we also transcend the animals thanks to our raw brain power, combined with our vocal and verbal skills. This necessarily puts us in a radically different plane of existence from the other animals. Therefore, it's natural that we should be radically different from even our closest cousins the chimps (we were [they're now extinct] even very markedly different from the Neanderthals, but that's a different topic). Therefore, doesn't it make sense that we should consciously and deliberately use our higher cognitive skills to will us into a mating patterns that are the best for us? (I happen to think monogamy is the ideal mating pattern for humans - never mind that the deep animal side of our brain contradicts that. Monogamy is better for the family unit and childrearing in the long run)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information