(i∂-m)Ψ=0
    Country
    Vietnam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 522
    Given: 315

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Babak View Post
    Yes my fake kurdish troll friend, please keep on going.
    I will only change my mind when people can disprove my arguments.

Just tell me why proto-Indo-Iranian had an ergative construction while there is no ergativity in the Steppes.

Just tell me why the ancient Steppes and Yamnaya were full of Near Eastern auDNA.

Just tell me why all examined ancient known IEan speaker groups like the Mycenaeans and the Hittites were mostly J2a and the Steppes ancestry was almost absent among them.

I want and I'm ready for a REAL discussion here.
    Last edited by MS85; 05-25-2019 at 02:11 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-06-2019 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    (i∂-m)Ψ=0
    Country
    Vietnam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MS85 View Post
    I will only change my mind when people can disprove my arguments.

Just tell me why proto-Indo-Iranian had an ergative construction while there I no ergativity in the Steppes.

Just tell me why the ancient Steppes and Yamnaya were full of Near Eastern auDNA.

Just tell me why all examined ancient known IEan speaker groups like the Mycenaeans and the Hittites were mostly J2a and the Steppes ancestry was almost absent among them.

I want and I'm ready for a REAL discussion here.
    I forgot eastern Iranian BMAC J2 folks and other ancient South Asian people.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    (i∂-m)Ψ=0
    Country
    Vietnam
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Peterski View Post
    You tell me:

The best reply I have seen here.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-16-2019 @ 09:04 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Ethnicity
    Kashmiri Brahmin + (French Canadian+East Slavic)
    Country
    India
    Y-DNA
    R1a ?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 177
    Given: 76

0 Not allowed!

That's it, i am moving to Norway for Nordic beauties.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-07-2019 @ 06:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    Iranian Turk
    Ancestry
    Iranian Azerbaijani
    Country
    Azerbaijan
    Y-DNA
    G2a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 263
    Given: 48

1 Not allowed!

Its called the spread of language. Answer my question, in your logic, am I right to say that French is an african language just because of the fact that it
    is the official language of multiple african countries?
    just like how the africans were colonized by the french and adopted the french language, you sir are sumerian semite whose ancestors had to adopt the an indo european language.
    Unlike you, the average Iranian has up to 25% steppe ancestry, youre arguing for no one but yourself. just because youre an unmixed native sumerian, it doesnt mean
    everyone else around you the same.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-07-2019 @ 06:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    Iranian Turk
    Ancestry
    Iranian Azerbaijani
    Country
    Azerbaijan
    Y-DNA
    G2a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 263
    Given: 48

1 Not allowed!

Its called the spread of language. Answer my question, in your logic, am I right to say that French is an african language just because of the fact that it
    just like how the africans were colonized by the french and adopted the french language, you sir are sumerian semite whose ancestors had to adopt the an indo european language.
    Unlike you, the average Iranian has up to 25% steppe ancestry, youre arguing for no one but yourself. just because youre an unmixed native sumerian, it doesnt mean
    everyone else around you is the same.

Tajiks and other eastern iranians are mostly steppe. Ive seen tons of afghans with blue eyes, and as far as history goes, blue eyes evolved somewhere near the black sea.
    So how did these afghans get their blue eyes exactly? out of the desert or ancestors from the steppe? no one here agrees with what you have to say because youre
    the only person in the world who doesnt agree with the concept of indo european languages.

Last Online
    11-06-2022 @ 10:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranian
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Country
    Iran
    Y-DNA
    J2a
    mtDNA
    K1a
    Hero
    Piruz Navahandi, babak khoramdin, Arnold
    Religion
    Zoroastrian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,140
    Given: 2,090

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Token View Post
    The purpose of this thread is to shut the mouth of the Iranic WE WUZ'ers who deny that Indo-Iranic was brought by Northern Europeans to South Asia.

[1] "distance%=1.3205"
    Pashtun

BMAC,34.8
    Indus_Valley_Civilization,34.8
    Russian_Steppe_MLBA,26.2
    Mongola,4.2

[1] "distance%=1.6721"
    Brahmin_West_Bengal

Indus_Valley_Civilization,71.4
    Russian_Steppe_MLBA,21.2
    Onge,4.2
    Mongola,2.6
    BMAC,0.6

[1] "distance%=1.4714"
    Brahmin_Gujarat

Indus_Valley_Civilization,64.8
    Russian_Steppe_MLBA,21
    BMAC,13.4
    Mongola,0.8

[1] "distance%=1.8399"
    Gujarati

Indus_Valley_Civilization,87.2
    Russian_Steppe_MLBA,11.8
    BMAC,0.6
    Mongola,0.4

[1] "distance%=1.6467"
    Tajik_Yagnobi

BMAC,50
    Russian_Steppe_MLBA,43.4
    Mongola,6.6

Now lets me make a experiment, what if we replace Russian_Steppe_MLBA for Scandinavians?

[1] "distance%=1.689"
    Brahmin_West_Bengal

Indus_Valley_Civilization,73.8
    Norwegian,19.4
    Mongola,3
    Onge,2.4
    BMAC,1.4

Works equally well.
    Norwegian-like admixture in Brahmins? This is not possibru...
    Cope with that, Iranians.
    I dont know why a quadroon brown nigger Brazilian is so obsessed with Iranians, go back to pick pocketing in your Downtown Rio favela. And your claims will not fly as ancient Iranians have 0 influence from Northern Europeans, the Psuedo Northern European signal is just assimilated Nomads which carried the EHG Signal. Iranians are majority J2, the same signal in Myceneans and Hittites. Meanwhile R1 carriers genocided the Old European males and bred with Farmer wives, in essence Most Europeans are half cuckbreed because the farmer wives carried the cuck genes since their fathers were cucks.

High on life and drunk on knowledge
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-02-2022 @ 05:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,067
    Given: 39,632

1 Not allowed!

True but not all non-European lineages are Indo-Aryan. Many groups like J, E and some R's came up through Anatolia. Bosnians, Serbs and Croats have a higher affinity to Northern Europeans than most Germanic and French people do as they largely descend from WHG lines like I1 and I2.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    (i∂-m)Ψ=0
    Country
    Vietnam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fibonacci View Post
    everyone else around you is the same.

Tajiks and other eastern iranians are mostly steppe. Ive seen tons of afghans with blue eyes, and as far as history goes, blue eyes evolved somewhere near the black sea.
    So how did these afghans get their blue eyes exactly? out of the desert or ancestors from the steppe? no one here agrees with what you have to say because youre
    the only person in the world who doesnt agree with the concept of indo european languages.
    Big fail. Unlike 1 uniform French language, the language of the Hittites and the Mycenaeans was not the same. Mycenaeans spoke proto-Hellenic, while the language of the Hittites was part of the Anatolian language family. So we have here 2 different ancient language families here in 1 small area.
    People like you have no explaination and fail to face the facts and the only argument what they can ever use is 'elite dominace'.
    They found out that the language of the Hittites could even predate the Yamnaya!

Sumerians were not Semitic. Sumerians were very different from the Semitic Akkadians.

Some steppes ancestry in Iranians is not that old and risen in Iran only after the Iron Age. Some steppes ancestry in Iran came AFTER the Aryan era of people like Mitanni, so only AFTER the Scythians and it could be just related to those people.

They tested the ancient Zoroastrian Parsen who never mixed with the Muslims and those Zoroastrian Parsen from Iran were just native people of Iran. There was almost no Steppes ancestry in those Parsen.

Do you know the actual history of the Tajiks, lol. Tajiks have Persian origin, nothing to do with the Steppes. Real Tajiks came from Iranian people who spoke Farsi. Eastern Iranians have a lot Mongoloid auDNA in them. So there was a migration of people from the Steppes who was partly Mongoloids. Those people who brought Mongoloid auDNA with them into SouthCentral Asia could be also the very same people who brought other Steppe related ancestry. There is absolutely no evidence that it was brought by ancient proto-Iranians.

There are many explanations for that. You are only obsessed with 1 option and forget about all other 1000 different options.
    Last edited by MS85; 05-25-2019 at 09:14 AM.

Last Online
    Today @ 02:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Andean highlander
    Country
    Bolivia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,331
    Given: 2,699

0 Not allowed!

Big fail. Unlike 1 uniform French language, the language of the Hittites and the Mycenaeans was not the same. Mycenaeans spoke proto-Hellenic, while the language of the Hittites was part of the Anatolian language family. So we have here 2 different ancient language families here in 1 small area.
    People like you have no explaination and fail to face the facts and the only argument what they can ever use is 'elite dominace'.
    They found out that the language of the Hittites could even predate the Yamnaya!

Sumerians were not Semitic. Sumerians were very different from the Semitic Akkadians.

Some steppes ancestry in Iranians is not that old and risen in Iran only after the Iron Age. Some steppes ancestry in Iran came AFTER the Aryan era of people like Mitanni, so only AFTER the Scythians and it could be just related to those people.

They tested the ancient Zoroastrian Parsen who never mixed with the Muslims and those Zoroastrian Parsen from Iran were just native people of Iran. There was almost no Steppes ancestry in those Parsen.

Do you know the actual history of the Tajiks, lol. Tajiks have Persian origin, nothing to do with the Steppes. Real Tajiks came from Iranian people who spoke Farsi. Eastern Iranians have a lot Mongoloid auDNA in them. So there was a migration of people from the Steppes who was partly Mongoloids. Those people who brought Mongoloid auDNA with them into SouthCentral Asia could be also the very same people who brought other Steppe related ancestry. There is absolutely no evidence that it was brought by ancient proto-Iranians.

There are many explanations for that. You are only obsessed with 1 option and forget about all other 1000 different options.
    LOL, the retarded Iranicized Assyrian went full crazy now.

Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information