Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

0 Not allowed!

Typical Jews, always trying to make popular historic characters whiter than they were >
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Last Online
    04-06-2022 @ 04:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Virginia
    Politics
    Anarchism
    Hero
    Kropotkin
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,989
    Given: 3,806

0 Not allowed!

Once the Chinese knew what's what, but the younger generations have degenerated
    66f775045340381a808b265097b536f5.jpg

Last Online
    06-29-2020 @ 04:19 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Etruscan-Roman
    Ethnicity
    Latin
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Region
    Lazio
    Hero
    Roman von Ungern-Sternberg
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 728
    Given: 861

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    Typical Jews, always trying to make popular historic characters whiter than they were >
    No jew, I was just pointing the "jewstein" part because literally every episode started with "a netflix and weinstein production" or something like that.
    For the jew role on the production I blame the over stress scenes about sex and bizarre content... for instance a Chinese woman character there literally uses a strap on to sodomise a Persian character that is "son" of Kublai Khan... and many other unnecessary scenes with high sexual appeal.

EDIT: And now that I remember, the MONGOLIAN leader that happens to be basically the only Christian converted there is actually a paedophile.
    "Moderation in all things healthful; total abstinence from all things harmful."

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lazio View Post
    No jew, I was just pointing the "jewstein" part because literally every episode started with "a netflix and weinstein production" or something like that.
    For the jew role on the production I blame the over stress scenes about sex and bizarre content... for instance a Chinese woman character there literally uses a strap on to sodomise a Persian character that is "son" of Kublai Khan... and many other unnecessary scenes with high sexual appeal.

EDIT: And now that I remember, the MONGOLIAN leader that happens to be basically the only Christian converted there is actually a paedophile.
    Strapons are an old concept tbf.

Apart from that, don't watch it. I heard it was a bizarre show so I never bothered.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Colonial Virginia + Central and Eastern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Nullifier
    Hero
    John C. Calhoun
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,121
    Given: 11,131

0 Not allowed!

Marco Polo
    We don't actually know what Marco Polo looked like. This is a 19th century depiction. There are no surviving contemporary ones.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Etruscan-Roman
    Ethnicity
    Latin
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Region
    Lazio
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
    We don't actually know what Marco Polo looked like. This is a 19th century depiction. There are no surviving contemporary ones.
    Hey look! Here it comes another relativist for med people.

Just this week I got a guy trying to pass Hernan Cortés as a hazel eyes man. : ))))
    Yeah, because, we don't get to ask about how med possibly any Northern man could be... "hey dudez Newton had brown hair, he very likely had some Southern input in him - if not, he was 100% med, truzt me!"
    no, but the contrary...

"aczually, *snf*, we zon know how that Italian/Iberian/Ancient-Greek person looked liked, he might as well could looked like, *snf*, muh vikings! (btw, the Spartans all had blond hair and so did Achilles and the Roman Emperors and the Patricians... and Iberian explorers too... we wuz blont Northern n sheit)"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Etruscan-Roman
    Ethnicity
    Latin
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Region
    Lazio
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Strapons are an old concept tbf.
    "...therefore, I must put that in my production to shock people on bizarre scenes totally unnecessary to the plot and having no historical content about the characters!"
    haha

Apart from that, don't watch it. I heard it was a bizarre show so I never bothered.
    Yeah, the general rule for the seventh art is to ignore most of it and go consume other forms of entertainment like good books and so on.

Last Online
    11-11-2020 @ 02:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,047
    Given: 1,137

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
    Well,there're most impressed/most well-known things remind Chinese people I've met of European countries
    UK:Gentlemen and ladies,English language,British Empire,Colony,Invasion of China in 19th century.
    France:Romantic,Napoleon,beautiful women,invasion of China in 19th century.
    Germany:Hardworking,On time,handsome men,German football team,industry,WWII/Nazi.
    Greece:Olympic games,Greek mythology,ancient Greek maths and philosophy.
    Italy:Fashion,Spaghetti,Italian football team and handsome footballers,Italian Artillery.
    Russia:Soviet,Lenin and Stalin,invasion of China in Tsing dynasty.
    Spain:Bull fighting,hot Latin girls.
    Scandinavian countries:Most civilized countries,Vikings,handsome men.

About Poland,sorry,the Chinese people I've known don't care about it much,only a few people trolling Polish people for their history.
    I read that in Chinese language names of countries may have sertain meanings if being read literaly. Is it true? And if true, then where did these names come from?

Like for example:

China = Middle Country

USA = Nice Country

Japan = Begining of Sun

Franse = Country of Low

Armenia = Beatiful Virgin of Asia

Russia seems now to be called = Power of Harmony equivalence

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Colonial Virginia + Central and Eastern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Nullifier
    Hero
    John C. Calhoun
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,121
    Given: 11,131

1 Not allowed!

Hey look! Here it comes another relativist for med people.

Just this week I got a guy trying to pass Hernan Cortés as a hazel eyes man. : ))))
    Yeah, because, we don't get to ask about how med possibly any Northern man could be... "hey dudez Newton had brown hair, he very likely had some Southern input in him - if not, he was 100% med, truzt me!"
    no, but the contrary...

"aczually, *snf*, we zon know how that Italian/Iberian/Ancient-Greek person looked liked, he might as well could looked like, *snf*, muh vikings! (btw, the Spartans all had blond hair and so did Achilles and the Roman Emperors and the Patricians... and Iberian explorers too... we wuz blont Northern n sheit)"
    Not sure how pointing out the fact that there aren't any contemporary depictions of Marco Polo amounts to a claim that all Spartans, Roman Emperors and Iberian explorers were blond nordics but okay. If that's enough to get Meds worked up on this forum, it's just a reminder that we (thankfully) don't have any actual Arthur Kemp type Nordicists here (At least we haven't for a long time.)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Etruscan-Roman
    Ethnicity
    Latin
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Region
    Lazio
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
    Not sure how pointing out the fact that there aren't any contemporary depictions of Marco Polo amounts to a claim that all Spartans, Roman Emperors and Iberian explorers were blond nordics but okay. If that's enough to get Meds worked up on this forum, it's just a reminder that we (thankfully) don't have any actual Arthur Kemp type Nordicists here (At least we haven't for a long time.)
    You just call Nordicist when it is Arthur Kemp (100% autistic and nothing else) then?! Nice. Because I see every single day posts about people trying to bash our people and even literally steal or playing the relativists about our culture/people.
    Cynical levels here are the highest. You know very well how much this forum spread that idea that I pointed out (if you don't, you just are ignoring then... but just the other day you spread on loosely in that other thread that "jews and italians are close" so I don't quite believe that you're this innocent being just pointing out of kindness that "we zon know for sure about a "nice" Italian being a med, don't hush things mkay?!").
    Btw, I'd like to know, if you will, what are your thoughts about your hero, racially speaking? ("Hero: Augustus Caesar") Be honest here and tell me what do you think he looked like in the matters of tones (body hair, hair, eye colour...).

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information