View Poll Results: Do you believe UFOs are real?

Voters
185. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

123 66.49%
  • No

62 33.51%
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in UFOs?

Last Online
    02-15-2011 @ 11:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    English
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England, mostly East Midlands.
    Country
    England
    Region
    Mercia
    Politics
    Life Affirmation
    Religion
    Life Affirmation
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Originally Posted by Germanicus
    There you have said it, ....luck.... Indeed we have been lucky, we have evolved on a planet with one moon to give us tides, with out them we would not have evolved, then there is the Earths orbit around the sun, not too near and yet not too far away from it, with an eliptical orbit to give us our seasons, just right..what luck.
    Then there is the luck of having super sized planets in our solar system, their huge gravities pulling in huge asteroids that would threaten the Earth.
    Luck...and yes we keep having luck by surviving all that has threatened us in the past.
    So what, even if there were life forms in a distant Galaxy we will never know, the life form may be on a planet that is twice or three times the size of Earth, so on that note the life form would be very different to what we could ever imagine.
    My truthful answer to Aliens is this, maybe somewhere out in the vastness there is life forms, but i think Earth will never be visited by any of them in it's life time.
    If you have never read it I would recommend a book called Just Six Numbers by Martin Rees. In it Rees focus on six conditions in our universe that had to be just right in order for life to exist as we know it…….it’s probably the oldest argument used for the existence of a creator but there is another possibility…..that our universe is just one of many universes in which conditions never got to be “just right” for people like us to exist……we’re not lucky we’re the results of a monkey at a type writer completing the works of Shakespeare, if you wait around long enough in the world of infinity and the multiverse everything can and will happen….
    I believe that legends and myth are largely made of
    “truth”, and indeed present aspects of it that can only be received in this mode; and long ago certain truths and modes of this kind were discovered and must always reappear.

J.R.R. Tolkien

Indeed it might be a basic characteristic of existence that those who would know it completely would perish, in which case the strength of a spirit should be measured according to how much of the “truth” one could still barely endure-or to put it more clearly, to what degree one would require it to be thinned down, shrouded, sweetened, blunted, falsified.
    Nietzsche

To God everything is beautiful, good, and just; humans, however, think some things are unjust and others just.
    Heraclitus

Don't phone me after 10 pm Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo Saxon
    Country
    England
    Region
    England
    Politics
    UKIP
    Hero
    Ironman
    Religion
    Scrap metal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 167
    Given: 149

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Liffrea View Post
    If you have never read it I would recommend a book called Just Six Numbers by Martin Rees. In it Rees focus on six conditions in our universe that had to be just right in order for life to exist as we know it…….it’s probably the oldest argument used for the existence of a creator but there is another possibility…..that our universe is just one of many universes in which conditions never got to be “just right” for people like us to exist……we’re not lucky we’re the results of a monkey at a type writer completing the works of Shakespeare, if you wait around long enough in the world of infinity and the multiverse everything can and will happen….

Luck again....why we are the masters of the universe is this, ..., humans are the only life form that can touch his forefinger to his thumb, thus threading a needle and doing complex manipulative chores, monkey's however can sit in front of a computer, but they cannot put the plug on a flex to power it up.
    Have you noticed that if you rearrange the letters in ‘illegal immigrants’, and add just a few more letters, it spells, ‘Go home you free-loading, benefit-grabbing, resource-sucking, baby-making, non-English-speaking ********* and take those other hairy-faced, sandal-wearing, bomb-making, camel-riding, goat-f*****g raghead c***s with you.?

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European-American
    Ethnicity
    British-American
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31

0 Not allowed!

Last Online
    05-06-2023 @ 02:28 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Old Europe
    Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ancestry
    Spain.
    Country
    Spain
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 2

0 Not allowed!

I believe in the existence of UFOs,just like many other people much more intelligent than myself.The problem lies in the nature of the phenomenon.Some researchers doubt about the "space connection" and claim that UFOs are the modern equivalent of fairies and ogres,and are linked somehow to humans in this planet,not coming from remote galaxies or distant worlds...:mmmm:

And of course,it's perfectly possible that they are experimental or ultra advanced flying machines made by some countries.Who knows? and who am I to ridicule experienced pilots and military personnel,among other people, claiming that they saw fucking weather balloons?

Last Online
    08-15-2018 @ 08:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Geat
    Ancestry
    Germanics all the way
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    West Sweden
    Politics
    Nationalist / Ethnopluralist
    Relationship Status
    Alive and kicking
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 626
    Given: 726

0 Not allowed!

Unidentified flying objects... could be anything that's not 'identified' by the authorities I guess. I'm indifferent.
    Pigs can fly... in your face.

Last Online
    12-04-2010 @ 11:40 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hyperborian/Thulian
    Ethnicity
    German,Scottish, Irish
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default Believe in UFO's?

Grüße meine Geschwister!
    Do I believe in UFO's?? Yes of course. There's too much accumulated evidence to suggest otherwise. Although there are plenty of fake UFO pictures and videos floating around out there on the Internet, there's also a lot of pictures and video footage that just can't be denied. My main interest in UFO's is with the anti-gravitational technology that was developed in Germany beginning in the mid to late twenty's and continuing until 1945. I believe that an alien spacecraft crashed in, or near the black forest in Germany and that German scientists recovered and then "borrowed" some of the technology that they has acquired. This technology led to the various German flying disk projects that continued to expand throughout the 1920's and 30's and up until 1945 when the war had definitely turned against the Germans and they ceased all production. The so called "UFO sightings" that we're seeing today are mostly government black ops projects using German technology that we procured along with numerous German scientists that we relocated to the US under "Operation paperclip" and gently "encouraged" (insert sarcasms here) to work for the US and it's fledgling new space program. It was through the combined knowledge and skills of such scientists like Werner von Braun that we were able to put a man on the moon.

Sal und Sig!
    Haunebu III

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European-American
    Ethnicity
    British-American
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I believe in UFOs like I believe in competent and incorruptable politicians.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    North Sea Germanic
    Ancestry
    Old Stockade American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alaska
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28

0 Not allowed!

I do believe in UFO's. I have seen them. Though, I am unsure if they were alien or man made.

One cold and late night a few winters back, a friend and I where sitting by the camp fire and looking at the stars in wonder.

Suddenly, I noticed that one of the stars was moving across the sky, would stop and suddenly change direction and then stop again.
    I then asked my friend if he saw what I was seeing. He did and then we both noticed 2 more objects appear near the first object.
    They seemed to travel close together, going one direction, stopping and then traveling in another direction. Their movement was very lineal and angular.

Whatever they were, they looked bright like a star or satellite but moved across the night sky in a fashion that would suggest great speed!
    Needless to say it did scare the shit out of me and I did not sleep well that night.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-02-2012 @ 09:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Arab
    Ethnicity
    Palestinian
    Country
    Australia
    Politics
    SSNP
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12

0 Not allowed!

Bugger, I clicked yes without reading the OP. I meant yes as in UFOs, no as in aliens flying about.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European-American
    Ethnicity
    British-American
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I haven't seen UFOs, but I've seen ball lightning.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_lightning

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information