Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Rijeka fans torch 222 flares over Krk bridge to honor Operation Storm!

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    Bosanska Krajina
    Country
    Belgium
    Politics
    Hero
    TITO
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,187
    Given: 1,740

2 Not allowed!

Happy liberation days to Croatia
    Cheers to Bosnia

Last Online
    Today @ 04:32 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Religion
    born again atheist?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,022
    Given: 12,251

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    That is why Jelacic marched to Budapest and conquered it

First time he tried to do that, he was stopped and turned back before he even reached Budapest, his army was too underpowered(small) compared to Hungarians.

Later "he" captured an evacuated Budapest with Austrian help, I don't have statistics but I bet croat forces were minority. Some months later hungarians took Budapest back.

In the end Hungary lost the revolution because Austrian government requested help from Russians and a Russian army of 200,000 intervened.

Last Online
    Today @ 04:32 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Religion
    born again atheist?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,022
    Given: 12,251

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pribislav View Post
    Without WW1 Austro-Hungary would be survived, and Croatians maybe even today would be part of Austro-Hungary. Can you imagine yourself to must speak German as official and to hold hand on the chest when play AU anthem? Can you imagine that Croatia is AH province and Vienna decides about everything related with Croatians?
    No. Austria-Hungary was a ticking bomb. Without WW1, it would have been dismantled in the 20th century - a century of nationalism and lots of wars. Even Serbia-Montenegro and Czecho-Slovakia decided to part ways. It wasn't realistic for such a super multi ethnic empire to retain its territorial integrity. According to 1910 census German speakers were the most numerous and they were only 24% of the Empire (2nd place hungarians with 20%, 3rd Czechs with 12% and so on). The empire was destined to fall apart.
    Last edited by Universe; 08-06-2019 at 08:07 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePagan View Post
    Celebrating killing is not nice though. It will come back at you.
    Allies also were killing Nazis while trying to liberate Europe from them, was that a bad thing? No. And there is no difference between that and our operation to liberate our country.

One thing I will never understand about serbian people, even though I have manyyyy serbian friends, every nation (Germans, English, Italians, French, even Russians etc) in Europe and I MEAN EVERY NATION IN EUROPE recognized and admited wrong politics of their country IN ONE PART OF HISTORY OF THEIR NATION, and they know that doesn't reflect on their nation, but serves them as honour to admit that.

Only Serbs will never admit they had wrong politicians in 90's, WHY THE FUCK NOT? What that has to do with Serbian people? Serbian people and nation is not same thing as serbian politics durin 90's.

We Croats admited all of our crimes from past, means from WW2 (Ustashes crimes), we admited that officially over and over again, every year, but your country and your people IS NOT READY even today to admit you had wrong politics durin 90's, I just dont get that.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-10-2021 @ 08:05 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,951
    Given: 5,518

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    Allies also were killing Nazis while trying to liberate Europe from them, was that a bad thing? No. And there is no difference between that and our operation to liberate our country.
    You were killing civilians who stayed in their homes.
    One thing I will never understand about serbian people, even though I have manyyyy serbian friends, every nation (Germans, English, Italians, French, even Russians etc) in Europe and I MEAN EVERY NATION IN EUROPE recognized and admited wrong politics of their country IN ONE PART OF HISTORY OF THEIR NATION, and they know that doesn't reflect on their nation, but serves them as honour to admit that.

Only Serbs will never admit they had wrong politicians in 90's, WHY THE FUCK NOT? What that has to do with Serbian people? Serbian people and nation is not same thing as serbian politics durin 90's.

We Croats admited all of our crimes from past, means from WW2 (Ustashes crimes), we admited that officially over and over again, every year, but your country and your people IS NOT READY even today to admit you had wrong politics durin 90's, I just dont get that.
    Too much generalization. We already have many of those with inferiority complex who like to shit over theirself. Maybe you won't find them on this forum, maybe you won't find them talking like that with you Croat but they exist, no worry.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 09:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,236
    Given: 43,780

0 Not allowed!

Whether it was of any real military advantage to expel hundreds of thousands of civilians, many of whom had lived there long before the 90's is very debatable. However, what is not beyond debate is that this was the most severe act of ethnic cleansing perpetrated by any side during the Balkans wars - substantially worse than even Srebenica.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Moje ime View Post
    You were killing civilians who stayed in their homes.
    No, it was dont by crazy individuals who were seeking for personal vendetta, those are scums and monsters which can be found in every nation but they DO NOT represent Croatian people or our operation in 1995 and the goal of it, it was a anti-terrorist operation against REBELLED SERBS, and this is official stand-point in every european history book across Europe about our operation, ofcourse serbs can have their own history about this in their history books, but they should start to live in real world.

Quote Originally Posted by Moje ime View Post
    Too much generalization. We already have many of those with inferiority complex who like to shit over theirself. Maybe you won't find them on this forum, maybe you won't find them talking like that with you Croat but they exist, no worry.
    I blame Croatian medians who never shown how 100 000 Serbian students and people were protesting your serbian politics in Belgrade in 1991 and they were protesting that Yugoslav army (in serbian hands) attack Croatia in 1991, those 100 000 serbian people (and more than 100 000) got CRUSHED by their own police and army in the center of Belgrade.

Only this is enough to show how wrong your politicians were in that period. And unfortunately many of your countrymen believed in their fairytales, what's worse, many of them still do.

One more thing; we dont have any ustasha party in our politics, not single one, the one that exist doesnt get even 2% of votes, while on the other hand in your country true hardcore Chetnik party gets around 30% of votes, that's the main difference between our people and yours, no offence.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Kamisama
    Ethnicity
    20% Orcadian, 20% Pacific Ocean mermaid/Laputa, 20% Irish Sun Kamisama, 20% Venetian cosmos Kamisama
    Ancestry
    Kamisama
    Country
    Serbia
    Taxonomy
    Kamisama
    Hero
    神様はじめました
    Religion
    Anime
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,246
    Given: 2,262

1 Not allowed!

Well I admit it. Others don't want to though idk why. Maybe soon they will. Give Serbia a few more years

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whether it was of any real military advantage to expel hundreds of thousands of civilians, many of whom had lived there long before the 90's is very debatable. However, what is not beyond debate is that this was the most severe act of ethnic cleansing perpetrated by any side during the Balkans wars - substantially worse than even Srebenica.
    Any other country in world and in Europe would do the same thing about it's country, any country and you know it.

I suppose that if you are croatian you would write letters to Serbs in 1995; "give us back 1/4 of our country, it's nice thing to do", instead of actually making an anti-terrorist operation to liberate those areas as we did.

Ofcourse I feel sorry for those civilians, but those same civilians didnt blame much when serbian fanatic politics threw out around 100 000 of Croats FROM CROATIAN LANDS serbs occupied 1991 -1995, those 100 000 Croats lived in hotels across the rest of Croatia waiting when will they be able to come home IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY.

Can you even imagine that? Can you even blame us for operation Storm?

Even if you blame us, it is declared by LAW and official History in 2012 that our operation was CLEAN and that's all what matters, that is declared on INTERNATIONAL COURT OF LAW, THE END.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePagan View Post
    Well I admit it. Others don't want to though idk why. Maybe soon they will. Give Serbia a few more years
    I believe they will admit, also Im not saying that present day Croatian people are all saints, trust me they're not.

I see many people daily in life who makes me sick with their attitude toward that war, but they're minority.

Most people who have that hatred (from both sides) are fucking cowards and pussies who would get heart attack durin any battle situation, I think 99% of them wouldn't be able to shoot one bullet over the wall in battle not to mention anything else, but they have balls to shit daily in their life and on internet.

Also I think your country is going trough rough time because of Albanians and Kosovo, that's why those radicals are still around in Serbia and gettin many votes, which is not surprising by the way.

But the situation with Kosovo can be solved which can benefit both albanians and serbs, but guess what? Serb and albanian politicians doesnt want that, how would they USE YOU, their own people and rape your brain on daily basis, and all that in one purpose; to sell you a story of patriotism while they are getting richer and richer

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread Information