View Poll Results: Jewish stereotypes, Are they true?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

16 72.73%
  • No

6 27.27%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Jewish stereotypes, Are they true?

Banned
    Last Online
    11-26-2011 @ 10:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German/Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    European white
    Religion
    baptized Catholic as an infant
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Mainly because it's convenient having a scapegoat, so they don't have to take responsibility for their own failures.
    I don't know Loki about that. How do you explain all the rich characters throughout history who've been anti-Jewish?

Walt Disney was extremely anti-Jewish and was extremely wealthy and successful. I can name 500 others easily enough and of much greater influence.

There has to be something to it Loki...

I've experienced it firsthand. Jews do use influence to negatively impact white Europeans and negatively manipulate other peoples. They even hate the term white as I know as I was rebuked by one for using the term in reference to myself.

Tough on Violent Crime
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    CeltoGermanic
    Ethnicity
    Mongrelized NW Euromutt
    Ancestry
    Northwestern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alaska
    Taxonomy
    CM
    Politics
    Suck
    Religion
    You follow yours...I follow none
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,676
    Given: 12,354

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    I sense a presence that I have not sensed since...since...

MOVING along.... Jews are an actual race. They are not European-white and they know this. They even acknowledge such and submit it to the CIA World Factbook as their nations ethnic data. See how they put "Jewish" instead of "European"? That is the Jewish race they are referring to. One can tell this because they say right after this "Europe/American born" which implies they are not either of those ethnicity....
    Just because Jews identify as Jewish doesn't mean they're not white. Maybe you don't know any blonde Jews? If the features are Europid.....they're Europid. Perhaps a Jewish conversion happened back in their family tree.....I dunno.

But they are white....the Ashkenazi are. Why should that bother anyone? I would like you to tell me what it is about Jews that bothers you. Clearly, you are trying to antagonize me on the basis of your reply above.

Waiting patiently

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German/Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    European white
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by byrnecres View Post
    Just because Jews identify as Jewish doesn't mean they're not white. Maybe you don't know any blonde Jews? If the features are Europid.....they're Europid. Perhaps a Jewish conversion happened back in their family tree.....I dunno.

But they are white....the Ashkenazi are. Why should that bother anyone? I would like you to tell me what it is about Jews that bothers you. Clearly, you are trying to antagonize me on the basis of your reply above.

Waiting patiently

Okay look I am a rationale, decent person. I'm sure you are as well, whoever you are. But let me tell you right now lady. There is no way on this earth that a mid-aged, wealthy Jewish guy rebuked me for referring to him and me as white, instead insisting that we were both caucasion, there is no way on earth that he was that anti-white on a default level enough to not want to be considered white that you are an actual white person. You're a Jew okay, I can very much sense it in what you type and how you type it. No way this Jewish secular guy insisted on being considered Caucasian in real life but a white woman on a European preservation forum insists Jews are white, no fucking way. I smell a rat.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Haaaaaaa
    Country
    Poland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 279
    Given: 9

0 Not allowed!

Austin je actually Joo..

Tough on Violent Crime
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    CeltoGermanic
    Ethnicity
    Mongrelized NW Euromutt
    Ancestry
    Northwestern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alaska
    Taxonomy
    CM
    Politics
    Suck
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Okay look I am a rationale, decent person. I'm sure you are as well, whoever you are. But let me tell you right now lady. There is no way on this earth that a mid-aged, wealthy Jewish guy rebuked me for referring to him and me as white, instead insisting that we were both caucasion, there is no way on earth that he was that anti-white on a default level enough to not want to be considered white that you are an actual white person. You're a Jew okay, I can very much sense it in what you type and how you type it. No way this Jewish secular guy insisted on being considered Caucasian in real life but a white woman on a European preservation forum insists Jews are white, no fucking way. I smell a rat.
    I really hate to burst your bubble, sir.....I'm as white as you. There is not one single Jewish person in my family tree ANYWHERE. I come from old stock.

I can see my question sure got you riled up, though. Looks like there are even some *gasp* Jewish people on this European Preservation forum.

Forget I asked, since it bothers you so much.

What one Jewish dude tells you doesn't mean all other Jewish people are going to think the same way. Is this a shock to you? Are all non-Jews the same? No.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German/Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    European white
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I really hate to burst your bubble, sir.....I'm as white as you. There is not one single Jewish person in my family tree ANYWHERE. I come from old stock.

I can see my question sure got you riled up, though. Looks like there are even some *gasp* Jewish people on this European Preservation forum.

Forget I asked, since it bothers you so much.

What one Jewish dude tells you doesn't mean all other Jewish people are going to think the same way. Is this a shock to you? Are all non-Jews the same? No.

You know what you're right. I don't know how I could have mistaken Jews for wanting to be racially considered Jews instead of Europeans (white=European in U.S.). After dealing with tens of thousands of high-powered Jewish law firms emails from London/SF/LA/NYC/Chicago/Houston and answering their calls and managing their billing statements and logging their Jewish-named law firms meticulously, somewhere I just must have lost it and figured they were really serious about a Jewish racial identity. I don't know how this happened. 16 million dollars in awarded cases and not one WASP firm used, Jesus fucking A and to think I bought into Jewish stereotypes.... You're right, Jews do consider themselves the same as WASPS racially.... What was I thinking...

Banned
    Last Online
    04-28-2012 @ 04:02 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Lancashire, Bernicia, Munster, Mercia etc.
    Country
    England
    Region
    Devon
    Taxonomy
    Manchester Man
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    British
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 118

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis24 View Post
    Most Jews are in the same boat as the rest of us..
    I don't see many down here in Steerage, though....

And if I DID, I'd demand to be moved to the bilge!
    Walt Disney was extremely anti-Jewish and was extremely wealthy and successful.
    He was Spanish, though. It's in the blood...
    Maybe you don't know any blonde Jews? If the features are Europid.....they're Europid.
    Your error stems from an overly literalist biological interpretation of the unfortunate word 'white'.

There are pleny of Arabic and Turkic speaking people who fit in your biological category. The fact is, however, that what people REALLY mean when they say 'white' is a descendant of the European civilisation, roughly coterminous with Christendom. Muslims and Jews need not apply, as their entire cultures are antithetical to this concept of Europe.

Tough on Violent Crime
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    CeltoGermanic
    Ethnicity
    Mongrelized NW Euromutt
    Ancestry
    Northwestern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alaska
    Taxonomy
    CM
    Politics
    Suck
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You know what you're right. I don't know how I could have mistaken Jews for wanting to be racially considered Jews instead of Europeans (white=European in U.S.). After dealing with tens of thousands of high-powered Jewish law firms emails from London/SF/LA/NYC/Chicago/Houston and answering their calls and managing their billing statements and logging their Jewish-named law firms meticulously, somewhere I just must have lost it and figured they were really serious about a Jewish racial identity. I don't know how this happened. 16 million dollars in awarded cases and not one WASP firm used, Jesus fucking A and to think I bought into Jewish stereotypes.... You're right, Jews do consider themselves the same as WASPS.... What was I thinking...
    Are you a WASP? If so.....do you tend to prefer your own culturally speaking?

All nations of Europe could say the same thing.....they have done well as homogenous societies for a reason.

The thing with Jews....of course they should not be expected to be any different than you or other homogenous peoples.....but.....here is the thing you are missing: Jews have a history that goes all over the world. Jewish people are of many ethnic backgrounds....but they are TIED TOGETHER by the fact they are Jewish. This may be why they identify as such, culturally speaking. But, what it doesn't do is make those Jews of European ancestry any less White than you or I. I use the term white merely as a descriptor.

THIS is why I asked the question. The Ashkenazim are white and European. But I guess they are not seen that way because they identify themselves as Jewish, first.

I see no reason to hate them. The only Jews I hate are those currently engaged in the evictions of Palestinian families from their homeland. It bothers the hell out of me that the US gives Israel so much money.....but I also know that there are a ton of Jewish people also that are unhappy about what has been going on in Israel since they became a nation back in 1948. Being a Jew does not make one a Zionist automatically.

Maybe this explanation cleared things up a bit!

Tough on Violent Crime
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    CeltoGermanic
    Ethnicity
    Mongrelized NW Euromutt
    Ancestry
    Northwestern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alaska
    Taxonomy
    CM
    Politics
    Suck
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Your error stems from an overly literalist biological interpretation of the unfortunate word 'white'.

There are pleny of Arabic and Turkic speaking people who fit in your biological category. The fact is, however, that what people REALLY mean when they say 'white' is a descendant of the European civilisation, roughly coterminous with Christendom. Muslims and Jews need not apply, as their entire cultures are antithetical to this concept of Europe.
    Ok. I can buy that.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German/Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    European white
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Are you a WASP? If so.....do you tend to prefer your own culturally speaking?

All nations of Europe could say the same thing.....they have done well as homogenous societies for a reason.

The thing with Jews....of course they should not be expected to be any different than you or other homogenous peoples.....but.....here is the thing you are missing: Jews have a history that goes all over the world. Jewish people are of many ethnic backgrounds....but they are TIED TOGETHER by the fact they are Jewish. This may be why they identify as such, culturally speaking. But, what it doesn't do is make those Jews of European ancestry any less White than you or I. I use the term white merely as a descriptor.

THIS is why I asked the question. The Ashkenazim are white and European. But I guess they are not seen that way because they identify themselves as Jewish, first.

I see no reason to hate them. The only Jews I hate are those currently engaged in the evictions of Palestinian families from their homeland. It bothers the hell out of me that the US gives Israel so much money.....but I also know that there are a ton of Jewish people also that are unhappy about what has been going on in Israel since they became a nation back in 1948. Being a Jew does not make one a Zionist automatically.

Maybe this explanation cleared things up a bit!

Interesting. Commercial entertainment seems to think there is a Jewish race...

[YOUTUBE]Jlcra5xZdgA[/YOUTUBE]

As well as a few other people...

[YOUTUBE]VZb229f3_9Q[/YOUTUBE]

No I am not a WASP. I come from a German Catholic family on my moms side and a Scandinavian/English/Scottish family on my dads side who are Methodist. WASPS as a group barely exist now in mental capacity, save for the elite ones. They are white like me though so I like them. They are European Christians in raw form, though many of them are lost social leftists who engage in depravity.

Yet I prefer to ally with them and the rising Catholic white-Hispanics and white South Americans against the Jews. The Jews are hateful and anti-European. I dislike this. The future is dark for Jews. Arabs are going to ally with white nationalists in Europe in the future and the rise of Hispanic-Catholics in the U.S. who are inherently anti-Jew will make life for Jews in America very interesting in the future.
    Last edited by Austin; 07-10-2011 at 12:51 PM.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information