View Poll Results: Jewish stereotypes, Are they true?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

16 72.73%
  • No

6 27.27%
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Jewish stereotypes, Are they true?

Banned
    Last Online
    11-26-2011 @ 10:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German/Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    European white
    Religion
    baptized Catholic as an infant
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Helios! View Post
    If I was Jewish I'd hapily admit it you moron. Thing is, I'm not. You can't accept the fact that some people can be honest. The fact is, my dad's country Lebanon went through a lot of suffering as a result of the creation of Israel and I have a viable reason to dislike them but I don't, because I'm honest unlike you. Poser

Anyway, I've exposed things about Israel in the past. You're just a paranoid peasant.

Okay honey I believe you.

The second Helyn B Reich winner is Jessica Leitner from Chico, California, a town about 3 hours northeast of San Francisco. Jessica will be attending Tel Aviv University during the 2011- 2012 academic year. A committed Israel advocate, Jessica has visited Israel on several occasions and has demonstrated great initiative in educating others about Israel and Zionism. Her studies in Israel will include classes modern Jewish and Israel studies, as well as work in her professional field, kinesiology. Thinking about how spending the year in Israel will impact her, Jessica writes “Growing up in Chico I was usually the only Zionist in my classes, and this trend has continued
    in college career. I use the word Zionist, not Jew, because there have occasionally been other Jewish students in my classes, but most of them have had little or no knowledge of Israel and many of them have not been Zionists. I have tried my best to educate these fellow Jewish students, encouraging them to join me in Israel advocacy work. The thought of going to a school where almost every student is Jewish and Zionist is beyond exciting for me. I appreciate being around other Zionists immensely. Celebrating holidays, and talking about Jewish values are things that I can’t do with most people at my at my university. Studying abroad at Tel Aviv University will help me grow as a contributor to the Jewish community and as an Israel advocate.”
    Read Jessica’s personal essay on Zionism.

Last Online
    07-02-2014 @ 01:00 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    سامية الأمريكية
    Ethnicity
    ילדים של אלוהים
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 8

0 Not allowed!

She's filthy. Jews like her and Golda Meir (Zionists)-they're the evil ones.

Last Online
    11-17-2011 @ 03:42 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Donauschwaben from Yugoslavia; Bavarian, English, Irish
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Colorado
    Politics
    Pro-White
    Religion
    Feh
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    I've experienced it firsthand. Jews do use influence to negatively impact white Europeans and negatively manipulate other peoples. They even hate the term white as I know as I was rebuked by one for using the term in reference to myself.
    They do this chronically. It's also not unknown for them to tell other people - specifically whites - how they can or can't identify themselves. Had you told that Jew to not refer himself as a Jew, he'd have instantly called you an antisemite. Anything of ours they don't like, they want to destroy. Why do you think the reigning term for us in media and academia is "caucasian" and not white? The term white has connotations of positive identity and racial pride. Caucasian is just a bland generic name with no history behind it. It's not an accident.

It is considered extremely arrogant and racist for someone to tell a person of another ethnicity how to identify themselves. The only exception is white people. Our identity is "artificial" (apparently that of Mexico isn't) and thus must be hammered away. Critical Race Theory radicalism again rears its ugly head.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German/Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    European white
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

No you're just as bad. You speak poison with two tongues. You are a secular one who is the subtle form of Zionist who is self-deluded that they are what they are, much like Bill Maher. You blindly support Jewish-Israel and it's travesties knowing they are it's default systemic function mechanism for existence in that region, yet you profess to oppose it on pseudo-human-rights-baloney-grounds. You are a Jon Stewart, a fake-pseudo-human-rights-Fascist one who internally knows what the blatant ignorant Zionist knows you're just more educated to know that you must create an illusion of care to the civilized white leftist world which is beginning, and rightly so, to turn on Israel and Jews.

Last Online
    07-02-2014 @ 01:00 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    سامية الأمريكية
    Ethnicity
    ילדים של אלוהים
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 8

0 Not allowed!

No you're just as bad. You speak poison with two tongues. You are a secular one who is the subtle form of Zionist who is self-deluded that they are what they are, much like Bill Maher. You blindly support Jewish-Israel and it's travesties knowing they are it's default systemic function mechanism for existence in that region, yet you profess to oppose it on pseudo-human-rights-baloney-grounds. You are a Jon Stewart, a fake-pseudo-human-rights-Fascist one who internally knows what the blatant ignorant Zionist knows you're just more educated to know that you must create an illusion of care to the civilized white leftist world which is beginning, and rightly so, to turn on Israel and Jews.
    Listen here you delusional peasant, you obviously have some sort of innate mental issue that causes you to act this way. I'm not Jewish, there was nothing wrong with me pointing out true facts. I stated the obvious, that the Jews are incredibly successful, the most prosperous people on the planet in relation to their population. You on the other hand are a paranoid nutcase that secretly envies the Jews, that's not my problem bro.

Read this: http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...&postcount=308

Still think I'm Jewish?

Tough on Violent Crime
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    CeltoGermanic
    Ethnicity
    Mongrelized NW Euromutt
    Ancestry
    Northwestern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alaska
    Taxonomy
    CM
    Politics
    Suck
    Religion
    You follow yours...I follow none
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,676
    Given: 12,354

0 Not allowed!

Golda Meir is the sort of Zionist that gives all Jews a bad rap in the eyes of those who tend to apply the deeds of one bad apple to a whole race of people.

She is a true Zionist....and that is not good.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ethnicity
    Diets
    Ancestry
    Netherlands
    Country
    Netherlands
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55

0 Not allowed!

Austin you made the whole Texan Population look retarded based on the Posts you´d written.
    If i ask myself if the Jewish Stereotypes are true, then i shall also consider to judge about texanians at all.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German/Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    European white
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arne View Post
    Austin you made the whole Texan Population look retarded based on the Posts you´d written.
    If i ask myself if the Jewish Stereotypes are true, then i shall also consider to judge about texanians at all.

You just come right out of the woodwork like a fiend don't you? You know you really shouldn't insult me Arne. Because I have tendency to insult back in a visceral nature. Like for instance if a lost-gypsy-sex-changed-thing attacks me in a thread after trying to coax me into cam sex with it recently after I joined TA by adding me on skype and showing me it's stalker-window-cam and sending me pics of random women and saying it steals bikes.

Benevolent Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-17-2018 @ 02:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England, Scotland, Pan-Germania and Spanish Gypsies (Gitanos)
    Country
    England
    Region
    England
    Taxonomy
    sub-nordic
    Politics
    Co-operative Economics, Direct Democracy
    Hero
    The Absolute
    Religion
    Advaita Vedānta
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,469
    Given: 8,126

0 Not allowed!

You just come right out of the woodwork like a fiend don't you? You know you really shouldn't insult me Arne. Because I have tendency to insult back in a visceral nature. Like for instance if a lost-gypsy-sex-changed-thing attacks me in a thread after trying to coax me into cam sex with it recently after I joined TA by adding me on skype and showing me it's stalker-window-cam and sending me pics of random women and saying it steals bikes.
    I can see how this was a cruel and calculated attempt to 'groom' you into having degrading cam sex.

Lettuce, Gruyere, Bacon and Tomato Pride, WorldWide!!

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German/Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    European white
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fortis in Arduis View Post
    I can see how this was a cruel and calculated attempt to 'groom' you into having degrading cam sex.

You think I'm lying about this episode I describe>? I'm serious. I saw people walking out the window he had the cam perched on looking down at them.

Look it isn't my fault. I make my views on sex change and homosexuality very clear..... Fire should steer clear of ice.... I don't go to it..... it should stay clear of me..... It can't insult me out of nowhere and my home and expect me to take it....

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information