Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Are spaniards more swarthy than askhenazi jews?

Banned
    Last Online
    09-13-2019 @ 05:38 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Athena gold knight
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 4

1 Not allowed!

Default Are spaniards more swarthy than askhenazi jews?

Are spaniards more swarthy than askhenazi jews?

Banned
    Last Online
    09-02-2019 @ 03:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic, Slavic, Negro
    Ethnicity
    Pennsylvania Dutch, Irish, Polish, Bantu
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 276
    Given: 309

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by OdisseusOfiucus View Post
    Are spaniards more swarthy than askhenazi jews?
    There were four pigmentations survey of schoolchildren carried out in Central Europe in the late 19th century, distinguishing between gentiles and Jews. The first, largest, and most famous survey was organized by Prussian biologist Rudolf Virchow to determine the hair, eye, and skin pigmentation of primary school students in the German Empire. He established a structure used by the later surveys. He classified hair as blond, brown, black, or brandrote (‚flaming-red‘). Eye color as blue, gray (really intermediate, including hazel, green, and dark grey), and Brown. Skin color was based on the unexposed skin on inner arm, classified as either white or brown. His results were published in 1876.

Georg Mayr Conducted a similar survey at around the same time on the Kingdom of Bavaria which he published in 1875. Gustav Adolph Schimmer conducted the same survey in Cisleithanian Austria-Hungary, published in 1885. Jozef Körösi conducted the same survey in Buda Pest published in 1877.

Altogether 145,380 Jewish schoolchildren out of millions of schoolchildren were observed between these surveys. 27.96% had brown skin, and 72.04% white skin.

This indicates that Ashkenazi Jews are overall darker complexioned than any native population in the German Empire, Darker complexion than Budapest Austrians or Hungarians, and darker than the average for Cisleithania (78.31% white skin) However, Ashkenazi Jews are lighter than Dalmatia (50.87% white), Galicia (66.83% white), Istria (62.65%), Gorizia and Gradisca (65.2% white), and Triest and Gebiet (66.48% white). Ashkenazi are closest in complexion to Carniola (73.8%), and Tirol (73.55%), and Bukowina (73.56%). If only the Southern Tirol and Trento was counted, Ashkenazi Jews would certainly be no darker complexioned, as the overall county had an only weak German Austrian majority. With this understood, Ashkenazi Jews fit well in to Alpine Northeastern Italy in terms of skin tone.
    Ashkenazi Jews have a comparable proportion of fair skin overall to Northeastern Italians and Northeastern Italians are lighter pigmented in every way compared to the average Spaniard, and thus Spaniards have a higher frequency of swarthy skin compared to both groups. Still, the difference is not drastic.

Last Online
    Today @ 02:35 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,510
    Given: 36,956

4 Not allowed!

Ashkenazim Jews might have some higher frequencies of blondish hair tones and light eyes than Spaniards, due to generations of mixing with Northern, central and eastern Europeans, but the pigmentation differences with Spaniards are not drastic, and Spaniards are more genuinely European than them, while Ashkenazim Jews are not more than intruders in European soil.

If it wasn't for the many generations of them mixing with North, Central and Eastern Europeans, they would look like hooked nosed middle easterners, and would look like sand niggers compared to Spaniards.

And indeed, even today, lots of Azkenazim Jews (with their Euro mixture and everything), look very swarthy and non European compared to Spaniards, like Albert Einstein, Sarah Jessica Parker, Michael Steinberg, Adan Sandler, etc, etc, etc.
    My Updated 23andme Results (2021)
    My Updated AncestryDNA Results (2022)
    My Global25 Coordinates (2020)
    An Epic Thread about me opened by Profield
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by aherne
    You don't pass in Europe. Amerindian admixture is evident (castizo or harnizo)...

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    09-24-2022 @ 05:26 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo-Judeas
    Ethnicity
    500% Judean
    Ancestry
    1000% Judean
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    Abraham
    mtDNA
    Sarah
    Taxonomy
    100% Judean
    Politics
    Judean
    Hero
    Moses
    Religion
    Judea-ism
    Relationship Status
    Happily married with 4 matriarchs
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,348
    Given: 722

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alnortedelsur View Post
    Ashkenazim Jews might have some higher frequencies of blondish hair tones and light eyes than Spaniards, due to generations of mixing with Northern, central and eastern Europeans, but the pigmentation differences with Spaniards are not drastic, and Spaniards are more genuinely European than them, while Ashkenazim Jews are not more than intruders in European soil.

If it wasn't for the many generations of them mixing with North, Central and Eastern Europeans, they would look like hooked nosed middle easterners, and would look like sand niggers compared to Spaniards.

And indeed, even today, lots of Azkenazim Jews (with their Euro mixture and everything), look very swarthy and non European compared to Spaniards, like Albert Einstein, Sarah Jessica Parker, Michael Steinberg, Adan Sandler, etc, etc, etc.
    "Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (7-8%), some minor SSA (4-6%)"

"Country
    Spain"

Are people like you with the equivalent of a non-Caucasoid great-grandparent also "not more than intruders in European soil. " ?

Banned
    Last Online
    03-21-2020 @ 07:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Baltic
    Ethnicity
    Russian/Crimean Tatar/Bukharan Tajik
    Ancestry
    Russian/Bukharan
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Sami People
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 (Balkan)
    mtDNA
    Y1 (Eskimo/North Asian)
    Taxonomy
    Robust Iranid + Gorid; Berid + Alpine/Taurid
    Hero
    Ded Hassan, my father
    Religion
    null
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,034
    Given: 951

0 Not allowed!

Some spaniards can be swarthier than some jews (esp ashkenazi that are mixed with northeners, yeah). It both due to some iberians and other southern euros being swarthy as hell and some jews being euro looking.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alnortedelsur View Post

I doubt Ashkenazi Jews have a greater frequency of light hair than Spaniards. They are somewhat darker than Northern Italians in hair color being comparable to Central Italians and Bulgarians who are probably not lighter haired than most Spaniards. Even though they are darker haired, rufosity is more common among Ashkenazi Jews than in Northern Italy, where red hair it is just less than 1% according to Livi, while among Ashkenazi Jews it is approximately 2-4% depending on population. In Eye color they are probably somewhat lighter than Spaniards as they are comparable to general northern Italy which is lighter eyed than Spain, but they are certainly not drastically lighter eyed.

Ashkenazi Jews do indeed have plenty of very exotic types and swarthy skin is still quite common amongst them.

If you look through wedding/engagement pictures on Orthadox Jewish press websites this is all too apparent:

OnlySimchas:
    http://onlysimchas.com

SimchaSpot:
    https://simchaspot.com

Many of them look full Levantine, but more are intermediate between Southern Europeans and Levantines.

Here is an example of a swarthy bride with Levantine features that would be considered exotic in Spain:
    Last edited by Dawnbringer; 08-30-2019 at 06:10 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-21-2020 @ 07:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Baltic
    Ethnicity
    Russian/Crimean Tatar/Bukharan Tajik
    Ancestry
    Russian/Bukharan
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Sami People
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 (Balkan)
    mtDNA
    Y1 (Eskimo/North Asian)
    Taxonomy
    Robust Iranid + Gorid; Berid + Alpine/Taurid
    Hero
    Ded Hassan, my father
    Religion
    null
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,034
    Given: 951

1 Not allowed!

Take a look at this pure sephardic jew:

Compare him to some southern euros, the difference is drastic:

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Deleted.

Last Online
    Today @ 02:35 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,510
    Given: 36,956

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pine View Post
    "Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (7-8%), some minor SSA (4-6%)"

"Country
    Spain"

Are people like you with the equivalent of a non-Caucasoid great-grandparent also "not more than intruders in European soil. " ?
    I'm more European than them for being son of a full Spanish mom (a genuinely European mother, unlike them). And I don't seek the destruction of Europe as some Jews do. I want the best, and the conservation of the continent where most of my ancestors come from.

I'm not an intruder. I have all my right to mostly identify with what I mostly am.

PS: and in any case, I wasn't talking about me, but about full Spaniards compared to Ashkenazim Jews.
    My Updated 23andme Results (2021)
    My Updated AncestryDNA Results (2022)
    My Global25 Coordinates (2020)
    An Epic Thread about me opened by Profield
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by aherne
    You don't pass in Europe. Amerindian admixture is evident (castizo or harnizo)...

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Slovenian
    Country
    New Zealand
    Politics
    Right wing
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,196
    Given: 677

0 Not allowed!

Spaniards have less blondism that Ashkenazi that is for sure. However Spaniards cluster much closer to NW Euros than Ashkenazim.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information