Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
Nope. People in Finland don't need to use their ''imagination'' then talking about Russia (opposite to many Europeans... and not to talking about Americans). Personally? I have met enough people who have been in Russia. What I have heard; I would probably like big St. Petersburg more than huge Moscow.
Honestly, I do not like both of these cities very much - they are too crowded, the rhythm of life is too dynamic, there are a lot of absolutely alien migrants (although I myself am a migrant), many cars, controversial urban planning decisions, an unpleasant climate finally.
These cities are for tourists and making money.
This is not interesting to me anymore, I am a pensioner and want to go home, but my wife (Muscovite) is better off hanging herself than leaving here.

LOL. Do you even know Finland's political parties? What those represents and what are their backgrounds? The main political combinations which have created governments? Or SAK, STTK, Akava, Elinkeinoelämän keskusliitto ry (Finlands näringsliv rf), Kolmikanta? TUPO? etc.
I know the history of the region and the direction of its development as a whole - that's enough, to fill my head with such highly specialized information is dubious benefit. There is already too much unnecessary knowledge in my head.

Nah, I'm just not interesting to start to talk walls again. Your post showed that ... what to expect.
Just pretty bored to all BS.
I agree - communication using text walls is not the most interesting type of communication.
Moreover, if we mutually regard our sources of information as propaganda, then these disputes do not make sense at all.