Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ban Anglo-Saxon? The Push to remove Anglo-Saxons from academic discourse

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    I'm just wondereing why Arabs and Indian posters like you and the other guy are here? You're clearly not interested in learning about the interesting European cultures and only seek to provoke.
    I am interested and have talked about my love with European cultures and so on. The problem in Europe is your political leaders who bow their heads to a foreign nation be it the US or Israel.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    People seem to think that Europe is lost and weak. But we're some 400 million strong (not counting the migrants), with top universities, research, trade links, a highly educated population and a fantastic climate (in fact: we could be mostly self-sufficient). Culturally speaking - you can't get much better than Europe. Our problem is a political one: infighting, politicians who don't care about their own people and the mind-boggling inefficiency of having all these difference competing systems and the fact that the Russians and Americans managed to pick us off one by one. We aren't weak. We allow ourselves to seem weak.

Nobody likes a unified Europe (I don't either and we've got Brussels to thank for that) but a self-confident united Europe would be the world's number 1 game changer. We'd be the world's super power - not the Americans.
    Obviously. The problem in Europe is where political groups get money and support AKA bribes from the Zionist lobbying groups of America and elsewhere to serve their geopolitical interests at the cost of Europe's sovereignty and so on.

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
    Obviously. The problem in Europe is where political groups get money and support AKA bribes from the Zionist lobbying groups of America and elsewhere to serve their geopolitical interests at the cost of Europe's sovereignty and so on.
    And that's why we've got to send them packing. And I don't care how it's done: the ballot box would have been a nice option but it's not working. A temporal European wide dictatorship ? If necessary.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-27-2024 @ 07:20 AM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,562
    Given: 27,897

0 Not allowed!

People seem to think that Europe is lost and weak. But we're some 400 million strong (not counting the migrants), with top universities, research, trade links, a highly educated population and a fantastic climate (in fact: we could be mostly self-sufficient). Culturally speaking - you can't get much better than Europe. Our problem is a political one: infighting, politicians who don't care about their own people and the mind-boggling inefficiency of having all these difference competing systems and the fact that the Russians and Americans managed to pick us off one by one. We aren't weak. We allow ourselves to seem weak.

Nobody likes a unified Europe (I don't either and we've got Brussels to thank for that) but a self-confident united Europe would be the world's number 1 game changer. We'd be the world's super power - not the Americans.
    Just because we're leaving the political union, we're still pro European in terms of defending the European people and allies to European nations. Norway isn't part of the EU, for example, but is an ally to Europeans.

I'm pro American and pro European... but in the 21st century I don't think any single nation should rule the world or think they can bully the rest of the planet. The world today is a balance of superpowers, with China and Russia being large players too.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Just because we're leaving the political union, we're still pro European and allies to European nations. Norway isn't part of the EU, for example, but is an ally to Europeans.
    I hate the thought as much as you do: but this may be the whole problem. We may need a political union because otherwise we can be played out against each other. I hate the EU as much as you do - but I don't see any other available options out there right now. So maybe a Brexit or a Nexit is an extremely bad idea because this allows Russians, Turks, Arabs, Chinese and Americans to play us out against each other for "better deals" (for them, of course, not for us) and thus we're going to need coalitions of countries that first democratise themselves from within and take that fight to Brussels - working in coalitions to get a real constitution and direct popular control (States' Rights, if you may).

The Americans have never been our friends nor will they ever: they took away our colonies (and gave them to their cronies and their corporations) and made our interests subservient to theirs. They have sacrificed thousands of our boys (and girls, even) for their profits and during both wars, their companies and banks also funded both sides.. Let's not forget, Lily, that their entire country was found in opposition to Europe, to be the alternative for Europe. They know it and they sure as hell like to remind us of that - but we just aren't listening. We're kissing their behind while we should be kicking it. Out of Europe !
    Last edited by The Lawspeaker; 10-28-2019 at 12:15 AM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:16 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Oghuz Turkic and Medes Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Azeri Turk
    Ancestry
    Qizilbash Turkic
    Country
    European Union
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,430
    Given: 2,719

2 Not allowed!

Which means that the Russians, British and French would blow the whole of Israel off the map, the moment they attack single European city.
    Russia has deep ties with Israel. It has been proven again and again throughout the history. Israel has massive influence in Russia.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by meson View Post
    Russia has deep ties with Israel. It has been proven again and again throughout the history. Israel has massive influence in Russia.
    I doubt they are as deep as you think they are. But, I think Europe should actually work with Iran as well.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by meson View Post
    Obviously. Putin is surrounded himself with chabad rabbis, and Putin was the man of Israel in 2015 and 2018. You Iranians need to be careful about them.

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-27-2024 @ 07:20 AM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,562
    Given: 27,897

0 Not allowed!

I hate the thought as much as you do: but this may be the whole problem. We may need a political union because otherwise we can be played out against each other. I hate the EU as much as you do - but I don't see any other available options out there right now. So maybe a Brexit or a Nexit is an extremely bad idea because this allows Russians, Turks, Arabs, Chinese and Americans to play us out against each other for "better deals" (for them, of course, not for us) and thus we're going to need coalitions of countries that first democratise themselves from within and take that fight to Brussels - working in coalitions to get a real constitution and direct popular control (States' Rights, if you may).
    Nope, I disagree. We don't need open immigration borders, Islamisation, etc, and unelected foreign presidents making our laws... in order to do trade and be friends and be military allies and share intelligence with our neighbouring countries. We want to be friends and have good relationships and trade agreements with Europeans... and cooperate with each other... but we don't want this forced and messed-up political union that's currently bankrupting Europeans, removing our sovereignty and democracy, and is turning Europe into Islamic refugee states. We can have a Canada style trade agreement with EU states. We're allies with the British Commonwealth nations of Canada, Australia and New Zealand, and the Five Eyes nations shares intelligence with each other... but each country is self governed without foreign unelected presidents in other countries making their internal laws.

I won't defend Iran though as I don't like their sick Islamic culture shown in videos.
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 10-28-2019 at 12:29 AM.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Nope, I disagree. We don't need open immigration borders, Islamisation, etc, and unelected foreign presidents making our laws... in order to do trade and be friends and military allies and share intelligence with our neighbouring countries. We can have a Canada style trade agreement with EU states. We're allies with the British Commonwealth Nations of Canada, Australia and New Zealand, and the Five Eyes nations shares intelligence with each other... but each country is self-governed.
    I don't think you understand it: the fact is that since Europe is so divided is why we have those open borders and no elected presidents because our entire system is based on ad-hoc treaties rather than a real written constitution. Do you even know why they try to get into the UK via Calais ? Because Britain has an open border policy where people can't be deported and right now it's the French that have been protecting your borders.

The current situation is also why there is no real proper outer border policy: if there would be a genuine European Customs and Immigration service, then there would be a real border control and the outer frontiers would be closed.

We like to blame Merkel because she "gave the order" but are you aware of the fact that she was in Washington just months prior to the whole immigration crisis and just before Obama really started meddling in Syria ? You're not going to tell me that she didn't receive her marching orders and this "disagreement" is just a show for the camera. Let's not forget what Merkel herself said 9 years ago:

An elected president of a European Federation would never have taken his marching orders from Washington but only from the European Parliament (if we would have a presidential system) and would never have opened have the borders. In fact: the Americans wouldn't even have any influence here - we wouldn't be in an alliance with them.
    Last edited by The Lawspeaker; 10-28-2019 at 12:33 AM.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information