Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: If you don't get married by 35, you're screwed!

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:03 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,031
    Given: 10,305

5 Not allowed!

Default If you don't get married by 35, you're screwed!

If you're one of those men who actually want the TRAD life and wife and children and you're not married by 35, your chances go way down after that. Not that it couldn't happen. But the odds are less and less. A man over 40 is just as bad off as a woman not married of the same age. Women who are looking for older men even would question why a 40 year old man has never been married before. Yes, that's right ! They are even more willing to get with a divorcee than guys who never ruined a marriage before . They think you must be odd or a serial killer or something. That is why it is hard. And it doesn't matter how good your job is, or how nice you are, or clean your appearance.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Melkite
    Ethnicity
    Lebanese
    Ancestry
    Zahlé
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    L-M349
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Hero
    Steve Jobs
    Religion
    Believer of God
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,769
    Given: 2,895

2 Not allowed!

It is all about confidence, bro.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,246
    Given: 1,444

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Richmondbread View Post
    If you're one of those men who actually want the TRAD life and wife and children and you're not married by 35, your chances go way down after that. Not that it couldn't happen. But the odds are less and less. A man over 40 is just as bad off as a woman not married of the same age. Women who are looking for older men even would question why a 40 year old man has never been married before. Yes, that's right ! They are even more willing to get with a divorcee than guys who never ruined a marriage before . They think you must be odd or a serial killer or something. That is why it is hard. And it doesn't matter how good your job is, or how nice you are, or clean your appearance.
    Nigga, I would just tell the bitch I knocked up women and other men were dumb enough to think it was their baby so they ended up raising my kid or that two lesbians are possibly raising my kid , without me knowing it , because I fucked both of them but only nutted in one. That bitch would be dayuum you are a stud horse ! My ex-girlfriend Tara used to call me her horsie and she was cheating on her husband with me. I actually, had two affairs with married women and I actually did sleep with two Lesbians who were dating each other. That is not to mention all the other women I banged. I banged at least a few others that had boyfriends too not to mention the single ones.

Leave your virgin mentally retarded mid life crisis thoughts to yourself ! Your opinions are SUBJECTIVE AND IDIOSYNCRATIC TO YOU and it does not make it objectively true for everyone!

Ascended into a higher realm
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 06:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,194
    Given: 58,968

1 Not allowed!

Im together with my friend since she is 20 and I was 26 or 27 now we are older but this is a strong 10 year old friendship. In our first picture we look very young. She is still not ready to settle, but I wait for her. I think she is the one. She has green eyes how I like it, she is naturally light haired but dyes her hair black but both is equally good, I dont mind how she dyes her hair but her natural hair colour is a mix of brunette and dark blonde.

Attachment 94420
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Abdelnour View Post
    It is all about confidence, bro.
    Exactly !

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    Im together with my friend since she is 20 and I was 26 or 27 now we are older but this is a strong 10 year old friendship. In our first picture we look very young. She is still not ready to settle, but I wait for her. I think she is the one. She has green eyes how I like it, she is naturally light haired but dyes her hair black but both is equally good, I dont mind how she dyes her hair but her natural hair colour is a mix of brunette and dark blonde.

Attachment 94420
    Nigga, you are officially friend zoned ! You are not breaking out of that jail and getting any pussy from her ! It is almost impossible at this point !

You and Richmondbread know nothing about women you are both pathetic !

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,095
    Given: 24,273

0 Not allowed!

Well, at this point it's embarrassing to not be married, I do believe at age 35 it's basically over. If you're that old and haven't married, chances are you are a loser.

This was very common in days gone by. We are all descended from 25-35 year old men who married the 18 year old daughter of their boss or older friend, and who in turn gave their own 18 year old daughters to promising younger men in their 20s and 30s. It worked very well.

I have also seen some studies about the best time to get married is around late 20s. Both parties are much much more mature by then. No pressure to find a mate later on, and will develop a tighter bond with spouse for later years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

High on life and drunk on knowledge
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-02-2022 @ 05:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,067
    Given: 39,632

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Richmondbread View Post
    Anyone man get married at any age, you are a dude you don't have to worry about menopause. Just lower your standards.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    Well, at this point it's embarrassing to not be married, I do believe at age 35 it's basically over. If you're that old and haven't married, chances are you are a loser.

This was very common in days gone by. We are all descended from 25-35 year old men who married the 18 year old daughter of their boss or older friend, and who in turn gave their own 18 year old daughters to promising younger men in their 20s and 30s. It worked very well.

I have also seen some studies about the best time to get married is around late 20s. Both parties are much much more mature by then. No pressure to find a mate later on, and will develop a tighter bond with spouse for later years.
    Whatever, you stupid and don't know statistics. But before we get to that not being married is my choice. My last steady girlfriend, Tara, wanted to get married but she used the legal terminology 'domestic partnership' not to scare me away and she even told me I could have other girlfriends while we were married and I turned her down. Unlike, Richmondbread it is my choice not to get married.

Oh, yeah, back to those statistics. About 50% of marriages end in divorce in the United States -- those odds are worse than Russian roulette and the odds for divorce are even higher among working class whites in the USA. RichmodBread does not even have an Associate's degree !

So, how does getting married make you a winner if you are divorced ? My brother is going through divorce , right now, and he has to pay for his lawyers with credit cards -- he is going in debt. How does that make him a winner ?

Nigga, you are mentally retarded at math !
    Last edited by JamesBond007; 01-09-2020 at 03:28 AM.

High on life and drunk on knowledge
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-02-2022 @ 05:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,067
    Given: 39,632

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post

Some people want the milk but not the cow though.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information