Taxonomy
    Mostly Pueblid - some med
    Religion
    none
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 623
    Given: 458

0 Not allowed!

ABF is a ridden shit hole. I don't think Elias really cares about that forum at all. It's been dead for a pretty good while now. Those hackers really put a dent into that. Their Alexa rankings are most likely way below than ever before.

Daven

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Iroczor View Post
    ABF is a ridden shit hole. I don't think Elias really cares about that forum at all. It's been dead for a pretty good while now. Those hackers really put a dent into that. Their Alexa rankings are most likely way below than ever before.
    I disagree. ABF was better than this board IMO (less eurotric/colorist/racist) even if it was damn dead. That aside the fact that this board is full of viruses. It isn't that easy to navigate on here. The freaking page keeps logging me off all the time whenever I try to make a post. ABF was WAY easier to use. At least the Latin American section has improved. Back in the day it was very hostile on here with some of your compatriots trolling everyone else. I still remember those threads about Colombia, the DR and Brasil VS. Mexico (which was more caucasoid or something like that). RMuller, Han Cholo and a few other acomplejados fighting over this LMAO.

Daven

0 Not allowed!

I want to apologize for my typos. Too late to edit.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    07-25-2021 @ 12:08 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Not sure what this means
    Ethnicity
    Hispanic/Latino
    Ancestry
    Indo-Mestizo.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Y-DNA
    R-M153 <- Iberian
    mtDNA
    D1 <- Amerindian
    Taxonomy
    Mostly Pueblid - some med
    Religion
    none
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 623
    Given: 458

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Daven View Post
    I disagree. ABF was better than this board IMO (less eurotric/colorist/racist) even if it was damn dead. That aside the fact that this board is full of viruses. It isn't that easy to navigate on here. The freaking page keeps logging me off all the time whenever I try to make a post. ABF was WAY easier to use. At least the Latin American section has improved. Back in the day it was very hostile on here with some of your compatriots trolling everyone else. I still remember those threads about Colombia, the DR and Brasil VS. Mexico (which was more caucasoid or something like that). RMuller, Han Cholo and a few other acomplejados fighting over this LMAO.
    That's the magic word dude. You pointed a joint right in the Kisser. "was". It's nowhere near how it used to be. I don't think it will bounce back. Those discussions that were very elaborative are long and gone. Just look at the traffic and all of the hidden gems that ABF provided. It's funny how I stumbled upon that forum back in 2011 due to some youtube troll trying to prove me a point. It did gave me a sense that many people there gave me the passion to discover more about the human embodiment of how we are all composed of and I don't think the average human wouldn't even care less about the social dynamic structure that makes what we are. those laughs from that forum were very supportive when it was alive.

Daven

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Iroczor View Post
    That's the magic word dude. You pointed a joint right in the Kisser. "was". It's nowhere near how it used to be. I don't think it will bounce back. Those discussions that were very elaborative are long and gone. Just look at the traffic and all of the hidden gems that ABF provided. It's funny how I stumbled upon that forum back in 2011 due to some youtube troll trying to prove me a point. It did gave me a sense that many people there gave me the passion to discover more about the human embodiment of how we are all composed of and I don't think the average human wouldn't even care less about the social dynamic structure that makes what we are. those laughs from that forum were very supportive when it was alive.
    I prefer the ABF from later days quiet and "dead" as it was. Quality before quantity, my friend. This site is better now but it's still hard to use it like I said. I might leave after quarentine or after getting my results from AncestryDNA perhaps (in case I buy another kit since it's 59 dollars until Sunday bwahaha). But damn, 2011. We have all aged.

Last Online
    02-01-2022 @ 09:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    Cuban-American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 127

1 Not allowed!

So apparently Guaynaa’s mother is Cuban and she arrived in Puerto Rico when she was 6 years old. Skip to 4:30 on video. I always wondered why he had a display with a Cuban, American and Puerto Rican flag in his home. You can see it hanging on the wall behind him in some of his Instagram videos/stories. I tried searching for info on his background but hadn’t found anything mentioning his Cuban ancestry until this video.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-22-2020 @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,458
    Given: 7,646

0 Not allowed!

looks white
    afro latinos do not want him appropriating reggaeton, they hate it LOL
    twitter is crazy though, ive been banned from Twitter like 3 times

Daven

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlito's Way View Post
    looks white
    afro latinos do not want him appropriating reggaeton, they hate it LOL
    twitter is crazy though, ive been banned from Twitter like 3 times
    Some americanized Afro-Latinos are nuts and brainwashed. It's ridiculous. Like this afro-colombiana that argued with me about Merengue music. She was saying Merengue was created by black Dominicans and that was wrong. When I tried to explain she started mentioning black Dominicans merengueros and stuff LMAO. The lady was clearly claming our music. I found it so ridiculous and cheesy. Pero que presentada esa tipa.

Why Afro-Latinos don't want this guy btw? I thought it was the African Americans claiming reggaeton and stuff. Like some Africans claiming Cuban and Dominican music. I can't with the Afro-centrics.

Daven

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Snchpnz View Post
    So apparently Guaynaa’s mother is Cuban and she arrived in Puerto Rico when she was 6 years old. Skip to 4:30 on video. I always wondered why he had a display with a Cuban, American and Puerto Rican flag in his home. You can see it hanging on the wall behind him in some of his Instagram videos/stories. I tried searching for info on his background but hadn’t found anything mentioning his Cuban ancestry until this video.
    I once read from a boriqua poster on another site that René from Calle 13 had Cuban parents (or one Cuban parent) but apparently there is nothing online confirming this.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:58 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Panamanian
    Ethnicity
    Mulato Colonial
    Ancestry
    Canarian Islanders, West African, Panamanian Natives
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Y-DNA
    E-M78
    mtDNA
    A2
    Taxonomy
    Pardo: Atlanto Med + minor Berid + Sudanid + residual Centralid
    Politics
    Right wing populism
    Hero
    General Pinochet, General Torrijos, Donald Trump
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,297
    Given: 5,658

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Daven View Post
    Some americanized Afro-Latinos are nuts and brainwashed. It's ridiculous. Like this afro-colombiana that argued with me about Merengue music. She was saying Merengue was created by black Dominicans and that was wrong. When I tried to explain she started mentioning black Dominicans merengueros and stuff LMAO. The lady was clearly claming our music. I found it so ridiculous and cheesy. Pero que presentada esa tipa.

Why Afro-Latinos don't want this guy btw? I thought it was the African Americans claiming reggaeton and stuff. Like some Africans claiming Cuban and Dominican music. I can't with the Afro-centrics.
    Entonces te caerían de la patada los afroantillanos de Panamá como a mí. Yo que soy un Triracial colonial me cae de la patada su afrocentrismo y lo peor es que como soy moreno me quieren obligar a apoyarlos. Incluso celebran el mes de mayo como el de la etnia negra y hacen que la gente se vista como los negros en el África, ellos solo son especímenes de más pureza porque en el Triracial Panama casi todos los ciudadanos excepto los chiricanos y los veraguenses (incluso en estás provincia hay gente con algo de mestizaje con negros) tenemos algún grado de mestizaje con negros y todos somos panameños y el mes de la panameñidad es lo que se debería celebrar
    A favor de la Unión del Caribe Hispano: Cuba, República Dominicana, Puerto Rico y Panamá

Mi mapa de Ancestros hace 4500 años atras

Como buen panameño tengo: genetica española, aborigen guanche, judia sefardita, amerindia y negra lo unico exotico
    es el asiatico oriental debido a un bisabuelo chino

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information