Washington
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,908
    Given: 535

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Logan View Post
    About the year 1066 the population was perhaps 50% Germanic in England. Darker strains tend to predominate genetically. The United States was in 1790 75%British, today 27%. People do tend to wander.

Thats a pretty poor estimate with the US. British are still the majority white population in the states. Its estimated over 160 million White Americans have British ancestry placing them far above all the other groups in the states. They had high fertility rates in the past and despite the several other immigrant groups we recieved the British maintained a dominant migrant group going by census the amount of British migrants we recieved outnumbered that of the Germans. Brits never stopped migrating here. Even today we recieve a large chunk of British migrants. We are apart of the Anglosphere, the British will always have a place here. When they migrate its either Australia, Canada, or the US.
    Send me dms asking me to classify you, i'll have Barbarianna of Barbaria here put a few holes in you. Then I'll take this guitar and smash it over your head.

Elder of Zyklon Prisoner Of Ice's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-27-2015 @ 05:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,981
    Given: 24,682

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Valhallan View Post
    Thats a pretty poor estimate with the US. British are still the majority white population in the states. Its estimated over 160 million White Americans have British ancestry placing them far above all the other groups in the states. They had high fertility rates in the past and despite the several other immigrant groups we recieved the British maintained a dominant migrant group going by census the amount of British migrants we recieved outnumbered that of the Germans. Brits never stopped migrating here. Even today we recieve a large chunk a British migrants. We are apart of the Anglosphere, the British will always have a place here. When they migrate its either Australia, Canada, or the US.
    Very doubtful. There's no way in hell that whites are the majority today. They are majority in the 'red states' and that's it. See my thread about prevalence of blue eyes. It's gone from 50% in 1900 (even though nearly a quarter of the population was black) to just 16%. Now we take in not only mexicans but a shitload of "refugees" from all the places being muzzed up, half of whom are muslims who are causing the troubles in the first place.

They are counting anyone remotely caucasian as white, along with "white hispanics". White hispanics exist but seem to be only tiny part of our immigrants.

And now with obama we are getting a taste of what it's like to have a third world quality leader in charge of things.

Most people are mixed and when you put the number of people with irish, english, scottish, and german ancestry together it shrinks. Furthermore most the white people are OLD.
    Out Of Africa Theory is a lie.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...88#post3431588
    And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-06-2022 @ 05:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Kylälahtic/Australoid, NEOMORPH
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,608
    Given: 1,825

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
    Very doubtful. There's no way in hell that whites are the majority today. They are majority in the 'red states' and that's it. See my thread about prevalence of blue eyes. It's gone from 50% in 1900 (even though nearly a quarter of the population was black) to just 16%. Now we take in not only mexicans but a shitload of "refugees" from all the places being muzzed up, half of whom are muslims who are causing the troubles in the first place.

They are counting anyone remotely caucasian as white, along with "white hispanics". White hispanics exist but seem to be only tiny part of our immigrants.

And now with obama we are getting a taste of what it's like to have a third world quality leader in charge of things.

Most people are mixed and when you put the number of people with irish, english, scottish, and german ancestry together it shrinks. Furthermore most the white people are OLD.
    don't forget alpignids and meds, those are count white too..

Last Online
    04-06-2023 @ 09:40 AM
    Ethnicity
    Swenglish
    Ancestry
    Ostergotland Sweden, Lombardy Italy, Norfolk England
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Washington
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Even if the census is generous with the word "White" that makes no difference as none of the "questionable white" groups have a high enough population density to really effect the number in such a way. Lebanese Americans for example make up 0.16% of the American population. Tell me how the Lebanese being included as white bumps the number up substantially? it doesn't neither do Jews. Arab groups as a whole make up 1.14% of the US population.
    Send me dms asking me to classify you, i'll have Barbarianna of Barbaria here put a few holes in you. Then I'll take this guitar and smash it over your head.

Last Online
    08-17-2015 @ 08:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    anglo, irish
    Ethnicity
    white
    Ancestry
    Britain and Ireland
    Country
    Great Britain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 298
    Given: 70

0 Not allowed!

Damn. What were the numbers like 30 years ago? England is going to be gone before I am dead.
    Unfortunately i think your right,i'm in england and will have a front row seat.I will be around 65 when we are the minority unless something serious happens to stop the flood and even with that the non whites need to have child limits imposed on them.Some of the ethnic groups have higher birthrates than farm animals.

Last Online
    06-09-2014 @ 09:57 PM
    Ethnicity
    brazilian
    Country
    Brasil
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 325
    Given: 47

0 Not allowed!

Most Cubans in the United States are not white?

Last Online
    06-09-2014 @ 09:57 PM
    Ethnicity
    brazilian
    Country
    Brasil
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 325
    Given: 47

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Valhallan View Post
    Thats a pretty poor estimate with the US. British are still the majority white population in the states. Its estimated over 160 million White Americans have British ancestry placing them far above all the other groups in the states. They had high fertility rates in the past and despite the several other immigrant groups we recieved the British maintained a dominant migrant group going by census the amount of British migrants we recieved outnumbered that of the Germans. Brits never stopped migrating here. Even today we recieve a large chunk of British migrants. We are apart of the Anglosphere, the British will always have a place here. When they migrate its either Australia, Canada, or the US.
    a white American is not something like 75% on average british?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 05:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,236
    Given: 43,779

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by brazuca View Post
    German ancestry is at least as common as British in the US.

Last Online
    04-06-2023 @ 09:40 AM
    Ethnicity
    Swenglish
    Ancestry
    Ostergotland Sweden, Lombardy Italy, Norfolk England
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Washington
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by brazuca View Post
    Yes on average.

I'd say German next up but German ancestry tends to be far more regional (most prominent in Midwest....mostly sparsely populated states).

Many of the Germans also have British ancestry and a lot of them have it to a greater extent than German.

Ive been through quite a few states across this country. Always ran into more British descendents who were full or atleast majority British than I have German. Usually the "Germans" would list they're also Irish, English, Scottish..... sometimes all of them. Thats not to say we don't have majority Germans or atleast partial Germans with one other ancestry. Just not as common as Brits.

Last Online
    Today @ 11:22 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    100% Northwest European and Flemish
    Ancestry
    From Flanders ( Koninkjrik België )
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R1a - L664
    mtDNA
    n/a
    Taxonomy
    60% Borreby with strong 40% Keltic Nordid admixture
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,187
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sahson View Post
    judging from the photos it seems the English are not genetically germanic but something else. It's hard to say.

However there is a minority elite of English that look germanic. It seems to me the minority of England is the tyrant germanics that invaded the native homeland.

What do you think? is England the least Germanic. It appears to be culturally germanic, and ethnically germanic to me, because the minority tyrannical elites are germanic, but the natives don't look germanic.
    Yes, smart one! Obviously non-White immigrants, refugees, White Slavic immigrants are not Germanic. Now if you talking about the White ethnic English, they are very Germanic, more than Germans, Austrians, Swiss as a whole. It is as if I went to Sweden, and ask if the Somalian, Bosnian, Afghani refugees were North Germanic. Wouldn't that be retarded, don't you think?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information