Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,548
    Given: 2,118

1 Not allowed!

Default Anti-Communism: Communists in High Places

In the film documentary The Subversion Factor, Griffin makes the following statement (video section 1:16:26 - 1:16:54):

We Americans do not like to hear criticism of our Presidents, especially if we personally have voted for them. It is as though our ballot somehow has sanctified these politicians and converted them into sages and saints. But the fact remains that Presidents from both political parties have contributed to the undermining of our internal security system, and we cannot sweep these facts under the rug merely because the men involved have been politically popular.
    This statement can be applied to other high officials as well.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Today @ 07:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default "I know they're Communists, that's why I hired them".

Photo of William Donovan, head of the OSS, from the Wiki article about him.

Photo of Eugene Dennis, from the Wiki article about him. According to the article, Dennis was the General Secretary of the National Committee of the Communist Party USA from 1945-1959, and he was the Chairman of the National Committee of the Communist Party USA from 1957 until his death in 1961. Per the video, Donovan contacted Dennis to recruit personnel for the OSS.

Source for the quotation below Film documentary The Subversion Factor, video section 17:09-18:20
    Transcript of G. Edward Griffin's narration The Office of Strategic Services, known during (World War II) as the OSS, was created to carry out clandestine operations against the Axis Powers. It was headed by General William Donovan. It is now known that Donovan, instead of screening out members of the Communist Party, actually made contact with Party functionary Eugene Dennis and recruited OSS personnel directly from Communist ranks.

In Yugoslavia, the OSS vigorously supported the Communist resistance forces under Josip Broz Tito and cut off all supplies to the anti-Communist forces under Draža Mihailović.

At the end of the war, the Nazis attempted to surrender to General Mihailović and to the Americans, but the Allied command refused the offer. ... (They) insisted that the surrender must be made only to Soviet troops, thus ensuring that Yugoslavia would be in Communist hands.

Back in the United States, when the FBI provided General Donovan with evidence that some of his OSS personnel were members of the Communist Party, he replied 'I know they're Communists, that's why I hired them'.

After the end of World War II, the OSS became the CIA.
    Last edited by Smaland; 06-22-2020 at 05:35 PM.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default Two Former Communists who Turned Back and Told Us About Those who Remained Behind

Photos of Elizabeth Bentley and Whittaker Chambers, from the Wiki articles about them. According to the articles, Bentley was a member of the Communist Party USA and a Communist spy from 1938-1945. Chambers was a Communist spy from 1932-1938. Per the video quoted below, they left the Party, and their official testimony described three spy cells that had been operating within the US government. These cells were headed by the persons pictured next.

Above are photos of Harold Ware, Nathan Gregory Silvermaster, and Victor Perlo respectively. The Ware photo is from the Wiki article about him, the Silvermaster photo is from theamericanreport.org, and the Perlo photo is from spartacus-educational.com.

Source for the quote below The film documentary The Subversion Factor, hosted by G. Edward Griffin, video section 20:10-21:50
    Transcript of G. Edward Griffin's narration Many of the early recruits into the American Communist Party felt betrayed by such events as the Hitler-Stalin Pact of 1939, the Soviet invasion of Finland, and the bloody purges by Stalin.

The innocent idealists dropped out of the Party, but by this time, many of their comrades had become hardened revolutionaries, and continued to follow Party directives regardless of events. Some of those who left the underground came forward to tell their story and it is through their testimony that we have learned about those who remained behind.

Whittaker Chambers was one of those who broke away. Chambers revealed that for 14 years he had been a dedicated Communist, and had acted as liason in Washington for a group of Communists who held high-ranking positions in the federal government. Elizabeth Bentley was another one who broke from the Party in disillusionment. She had held a position similar to that of Whittaker Chambers, and had dealt with many of the same people.

Whittaker Chambers and Elizabeth Bentley described the existence of three underground groups, or cells. The oldest of these was the Ware Cell, formed by Harold Ware, an official of the Department of Agriculture. The Silvermaster Cell was under the direction of Nathan Gregory Silvermaster, an official of the Farm Security Administration. ... the Perlo Cell was headed by Victor Perlo, an official in the Treasury Department.

Over 80 persons were identified by name as part of this espionage network.
    Last edited by Smaland; 06-23-2020 at 08:28 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default Rashida Tlaib: Member of the National Lawyer's Guild (NLG), A Communist Front Organization

Tweet by the NLG, stating that Tlaib is a member.

Tlaib has been "... the U.S. Representative for Michigan's 13th congressional district since 2019. (from the Wiki article about her)"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default More About the National Lawyer's Guild

In case more members of the NLG show up in this thread, I've reproduced my post from the thread Anti-communism: the Weather Underground Organization

Quote Originally Posted by Smaland View Post

Logo of the National Lawyers Guild, from the Wiki article about it.

"Victor Rabinowitz (left) and law partner Leonard Boudin talked with Benjamin Spock (center) outside federal court in Boston. Mr. Rabinowitz later represented Boudin's daughter. (Associated Press/File/1968)" The photo and its caption are from Boston.com.

Arrest photos of Kathy Boudin; she was a member of the Weather Underground, and she is the daughter of Leonard Boudin. Kathy Boudin served a prison sentence for felony murder in connection with the Brink’s armored truck robbery of 1981.

Source for the quotation below Film documentary The Subversion Factor, video section 46:37-48:08, narration by G. Edward Griffin
    Transcript of Griffin’s Narration
    The National Lawyers Guild was formed in 1937 with the assistance of the American branch of an agency of the Soviet Comintern. It has been described by the Communists themselves as a transmission belt for the Soviet underground. A committee of Congress officially declared it to be the legal bulwark of the Communist Party.

Members of the National Lawyers Guild have provided legal defense and in some cases financial assistance to such groups as the Weather Underground Organization, the Puerto Rican FALN terrorists, the Black Panther Party, the American Indian Movement, and the Symbionese Liberation Army.

In 1975, William Kunstler and other members of the National Lawyers Guild offered their support to the leaders of the West German terrorist Red Army [Faction], better known as the Baader-Meinhof Gang.

They even attempted to send a team of lawyers to Germany to aid in their legal defense. One of the members of that team was Ramsey Clark, former Attorney General of the United States.

Perhaps the most conspicuous group within the National Lawyers Guild has been the New York law firm of Rabinowitz, Boudin and Standard. Leonard Boudin [was] the father of Kathy Boudin, one of the leaders of the Weather Underground Organization. Victor Rabinowitz, his law partner, [was] identified as a member of the Communist Party, and their law firm is an official agent of Cuba in United States courts.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default " Former AOC aide Justine Medina now working as New York Communist Party boss "

This photo of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Medina was posted by the New York Post, in the article linked to below.

(An) ex-aide to Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is now working as a senior official in the New York State Communist Party.

Justine Medina, 33, spent a year employed by “The Squad” leader as a political organizer in 2020 and was paid more than $35,000 between February and November of that year, Federal Election Commission records show.

Almost immediately after the election, Medina began working as a full-blown Marxist. In July 2021, she was identified as 'co-chair of the New York Young Communist League' by the Communist Party newspaper People’s World. The same publication today identifies her as a member of the 'Executive Committee of the New York State Communist Party.'
    Full story at the New York Post

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The interview guest, Xi Van Fleet, says that the Democratic party has already become a Communist party.

Thread Information