~ WHITE LIVES MATTER ~ SilverKnight's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Iberian & Sene-Gambian
    Ethnicity
    Dominican American
    Ancestry
    Northern Spain, Canarian, Andaluz, W. África & Taino (Amerind)
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Florida
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med + Congolid
    Politics
    Right-wing, ultra nationalism and anti-commie scum.
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Dad, R. Trujillo, Andrew Tate, Vladimir Putin & Donald J. Trump, Loki & ♥Lily
    Religion
    Baptist - Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,670
    Given: 9,047

1 Not allowed!

Post Atheists Lawsuit Over Cross at 9/11 Museum

[YOUTUBE]MdIg_4Dnbis[/YOUTUBE]

Without taking sides, gotta admit the men has his point strongly supported not only by common sense but by the sole U.S constitution as well.

Last Online
    07-09-2015 @ 07:33 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Welsh
    Country
    Wales
    Region
    Wales
    Politics
    Controlled capitalism with social conservatism
    Religion
    Atheist.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

I am an atheist, but I have always hated organised atheist groups; it totally defeats the object. Atheist should never preach. I keep my atheist opinions to myself (unless you ask me directly).

The USA is a predominantly Christian country. Sure it is a liberal country where other beliefs are tolerated, but we all know that one of the principal reasons Al Qaeda targeted the US is because it is the largest Christian country.

I was born into a Christian culture and, although I don't practise it, I still consider it to be my culture. Hypocritical? Maybe, but there it is.

This lawsuit is a disgrace. Even as an atheist, I totally oppose it. The cross should stay.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-19-2012 @ 09:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    A Celto-Germanic-Manic ;)
    Ethnicity
    Thrones
    Taxonomy
    Bitch-oid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

WOW.. I'm not even Christian and this really pisses me off.. America was fucking founded by Christians and based on Christian principles. The Founding Fathers envisioned a government that would promote and encourage Christianity. As you can recall, the pilgrims were Christians fleeing Europe in order to escape any religious persecution, they came to America for freedom of religion and to practice Christianity. Gee, lets listen to the pledge of Allegiance shall we?

But hey, it's obvious that America's norm doesn't give a FUCK about the constitution or anything of the sort listed above any more. Did these selfish fucks ever stop to think that 83% of Americans consider themselves to be Christian? Gee did they also stop to think that maybe a large percent of the victims of 9/11 and their families were Christian, and like having an important symbol of their religion present in a place which represents the day that their innocent beloved ones were killed by fucking terrorists?? Gee I wonder if they have any fucking morals at all. I wonder if the fuckers ever thought that making such a mockery of such a meaningful place would be a bit fucking uncalled for or just a bit fucking selfish?.. Fucking cunts, I hope that the judge laughs for about an hour in front of them and takes a huge dump on their case sheet.

Last Online
    07-01-2022 @ 11:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Earthling
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Ancestry
    Russian-German, Danish, Swedish, Swiss, British Isles
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 118

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Boudica View Post
    WOW.. I'm not even Christian and this really pisses me off.. America was fucking founded by Christians and based on Christian principles. The Founding Fathers envisioned a government that would promote and encourage Christianity. As you can recall, the pilgrims were Christians fleeing Europe in order to escape any religious persecution, they came to America for freedom of religion and to practice Christianity. Gee, lets listen to the pledge of Allegiance shall we?
    Exactly the opposite, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by First Amendment
    Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Thrones
    Taxonomy
    Bitch-oid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Quasimodem View Post
    Exactly the opposite, actually.
    Yes, and this was made for what? Freedom of religion, etc. And yes, the people that made these laws wanted freedom of religion, which is why they (pilgrims, which were Christian) fleed Europe in order to escape religious persecution. Perhaps they were doing this so every one could have freedom of religion, like them as well. What you posted isn't contradicting what I said. They did want this country to be founded on Christianity. You can look at history and see that. The fact that they wanted freedom for every one doesn't dispute the fact that they wished for this country to be a Christian nation. If you are going to attempt to tell me that people fleeing from religious persecution didn't want the new land which they were fleeing to, to be founded on the religion which they were sacrificing so much to practice, then you sir are a fucking retard that lacks a brain, common sense, and the knowledge of American history.
    Last edited by Boudica; 09-09-2011 at 01:55 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Thrones
    Taxonomy
    Bitch-oid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

the First Amendment of the Constitution states, "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion." But, this writer didn't know our earlier history, or if he knew it, he kept quiet about it. Before the Constitution, each of the American colonies codified into law every one of the Ten Commandments. Every one of the colonies firmly established that its laws and customs were based on the Judeo-Christian faith of the Colonists.

Perhaps we weren't founded as a Christian nation when the 13 colonies came together as states, but we certainly started out as 13 Christian colonies, and have become a nation of Christians over the past 235 years.

Thomas Jefferson wrote, in 1781: "It is God who gave us life and liberty. And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are a gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that His justice cannot sleep forever."

Thomas Jefferson also wrote: "The doctrines of Jesus are simple, and tend to all the happiness of man." And: "Of all the systems of morality, ancient or modern which have come under my observation, none appears to me so pure as that of Jesus." And: "I am a real Christian, that is to say, a disciple of the doctrines of Jesus."
    What I wrote previously about America being founded on Christianity has nothing to do with the topic, I was just ranting. You though seem to get a bit bitchy about what I wrote. Let me guess.. You are a supporter of the cunts that are raising havoc at a museum dedicated to the tragedy of 9/11 and all of the innocent lives that were lost? Well sir, good for you indeed. If a cross in a large museum pisses you off so much you must have some sort of fucking problem. When you see the cross do you begin to growl and bite civilians? Does your skin burn when holy water is sprinkled on it? Lol, morons..

Lord Protector of Spain, Septimania and Galicia Raikaswinþs's Avatar
    Last Online
    03-10-2017 @ 03:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hispanic
    Ethnicity
    Escobarian
    Ancestry
    Spain, Poland, Americas
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Taxonomy
    Criollo
    Politics
    San Escobarian Patriot
    Religion
    National Escobarian Church
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,613
    Given: 356

0 Not allowed!

Fucks sake.I'm probably closer to an atheist point of view in most scenarios, but that guy is a total dick, and those who suffer headaches for seeing that cross in the museum and organize this cheesy display, which looks as ludicrous as the attempts of crationists to disprove evolution are a bunch of morons, and make atheists look like some kind of organized sect in the way religions are and not what most atheists actually areeople who just don't believe in the supernatural, with a full range of moral codes,doctrines, cultures and languages.

Atheists lobbies?CROM!!,trying to fight fire with candles? ¬c¬ lame
    Last edited by Raikaswinþs; 09-09-2011 at 04:36 PM.

~ WHITE LIVES MATTER ~ SilverKnight's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Iberian & Sene-Gambian
    Ethnicity
    Dominican American
    Ancestry
    Northern Spain, Canarian, Andaluz, W. África & Taino (Amerind)
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Florida
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med + Congolid
    Politics
    Right-wing, ultra nationalism and anti-commie scum.
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Dad, R. Trujillo, Andrew Tate, Vladimir Putin & Donald J. Trump, Loki & ♥Lily
    Religion
    Baptist - Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,670
    Given: 9,047

1 Not allowed!

America might have being founded as a "Christian nation" but that was in the colonial era, now we're a diverse country with different backgrounds and religions, and it's should rather be secular because of it in my point of view. I respect Christianity but this goes too far because there where folks of other religions who died on 9/11 as well, and some where probably atheists to.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-07-2014 @ 05:52 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    HispanoRoman-IberoAquitanian-Suevian
    Country
    Spain
    Politics
    Autocrat and Antiglobalization Traditionalist
    Religion
    Roman-Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 29

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sigur Rós View Post
    this goes too far because there where folks of other religions who died on 9/11 as well, and some where probably atheists to.
    Indeed it goes too far that radical Atheits groups (albeit for me all Atheist groups just can be radicals) unrelated (until our knowledge) with those hipotetical atheist victims, protest about a thing it's none of their business.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Thrones
    Taxonomy
    Bitch-oid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sigur Rós View Post
    America might have being founded as a "Christian nation" but that was in the colonial era, now we're a diverse country with different backgrounds and religions, and it's should rather be secular because of it in my point of view. I respect Christianity but this goes too far because there where folks of other religions who died on 9/11 as well, and some where probably atheists to.
    So exactly how and the fuck does a single cross effect them in anyway? Are people not supposed to respect other peoples religions? Why does it effect these fucks when they have no religion? Would they be happier if there was a gigantic blank canvas which defines an atheists "religion"? People should respect other people's religions, especially when it is the religion in which the countries founding fathers followed, (founding fathers=the people who built the nation). People can fuck off with this touchy feely bull shit. OMG there is a cross!! How does a fucking cross go too far? Honestly? Ask your self that. You don't respect Christianity, you don't respect jack shit if you are to say that hanging a cross in memorial of many of the victims which were Christians is wrong. Touchy feely leftist cunts like you piss me off. You obviously have 0 respect for the victims, and your claim of respecting Christianity is a joke. I'd love to hear your answer on how hanging a cross is in anyway shape or form disrespecting the people of "other religions". It's a symbol of the main faith of the victims and of this country dumbass, not a big fuck you to the other non christian victims (which I mind you is small compared to the victims which were Christian).

Edit: You are one of the morons that are touchy feely about religion and tolerance and bla bla bla, how do you think that the victim's families feel when there is a fucking mosque (which represents the religion/people which caused 9/11) right up the fucking road? Do you not take things like this into account? I guess it's just Christianity that you target huh?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information