Healthy human being
    Country
    Moldova
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,506
    Given: 1,507

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilcar View Post
    Actually that is currently happening many of them are well integrated and lost their ancestral culture (many of them also have indigenous partners and their children most of the time look european) and it's not rare finding a "foreigner" who identify as french,english,german. It's just a question of time before they get totally assimilated and accepted (btw I'm not saying it's good or bad I'm just describing what I see)

No offense but I think based on where you live you're not really aware of the reality in western europe
    In that case, why don't you change your profile's country flag for the real country in which you live?

Banned
    Last Online
    05-30-2022 @ 10:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    արաբ
    Country
    Morocco
    Region
    Brussels
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,065
    Given: 3,120

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Samnium View Post
    Saying that it's too late in 2020, it's just demoralizing Europeans and I would say that either you are actively and intentionally participating to our destruction, or that you just don't know what you say.
    what are your solutions ? I don't see how you would be able to expel millions of people from all the european countries especially that a good portion of them are politicians, police officers, soldiers, etc etc seems unrealistic

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    արաբ
    Country
    Morocco
    Region
    Brussels
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ion Basescul View Post
    In that case, why don't you change your profile's country flag for the real country in which you live?
    I wasn't specifically talking about me. In my case I'm not fully assimilated but my children probably will

Last Online
    04-26-2024 @ 01:21 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Guess
    Ethnicity
    Guess
    Country
    Australia
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Religion
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 217

0 Not allowed!

Yes, in my opinion.
    Browning will occur.

That's life, though. Nothing can really be done about it. Native Europe is clearly 'tired', and however uncivilized and low IQ the immigrants may be, they have the 'virality' of the barbarian, the conqueror.

mitalit

1 Not allowed!

In 100 years many things will change

Last Online
    06-03-2022 @ 09:25 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    European-South African
    Ancestry
    46% Eng/NW Europe, 19% Scotland, 13% Sweden/Denmark, 9% Northern Italy, 5% Wales, 4% Norway, 2% I
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Stockholm
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Third Position
    Religion
    Baptised Anglican
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 26

1 Not allowed!

what are your solutions ? I don't see how you would be able to expel millions of people from all the european countries especially that a good portion of them are politicians, police officers, soldiers, etc etc seems unrealistic
    Allowing millions of people into the continent would've seemed unrealistic 50 years ago. Immigrants are not a very influential class, not represented much in Military/Police/Politics as you seem to think. Mass repatriation is a matter of European political willpower. In Sweden for example you could deport 500 000 people in 3 months (or a million in half a year) with the largely redundant SAS fleet alone.

I think the real change will occur with increased AI and automation. Currently Europe does require millions in cheap labour, which is why politicians justified economic migration however as AI and automation continue to grow and takes millions of jobs away, the economic importance of the immigrant population will disappear. As soon the capitalists and industrialists no longer need immigrants, the political finance of pro-immigration will end. We're going to be dealing with lots of unemployment which will also pressure politicians.

El_Abominacion

1 Not allowed!

England at least is going to continue down the current path of demographic change. It's not even particularly because of mixing, but a result of continuous immigration and low native fertility rates. White British (both men and women) are career oriented and hold out until as late as their 30s before starting families, and when they do it's only one or two children. Ethnics and immigrants start families or get knocked up in their early 20's or late teens and have far more kids on average

This is the British fertility rate, not even at replacement level. Mind you this is including immigrant groups/nonwhites living here, 1/3 of babies born in the UK were not white British in 2014. The white British fertility rate will be even lower than this.

And compared to the fertility rate of popular countries of origin for non-EU immigrants

Last edited by El_Abominacion; 10-10-2020 at 12:06 AM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:30 AM
    Ethnicity
    French
    Ancestry
    France, Italy, Switzerland
    Country
    France
    Region
    Val d'Aosta
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,343
    Given: 3,478

0 Not allowed!

Not unrealistic at all. Do the maths.

There are dozen of millions of people that come in Europe every year in order to visit it. Do you really think that it would be difficult to do the same in reverse order ?

"Allobroges vaillants ! Dans vos vertes campagnes,
    Accordez-moi toujours asile et sûreté,
    Car j'aime à respirer l'air pur de vos montagnes,
    Je suis la Liberté ! la Liberté !"

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    արաբ
    Country
    Morocco
    Region
    Brussels
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Samnium View Post
    Not unrealistic at all. Do the maths.

There are dozen of millions of people that come in Europe every year in order to visit it. Do you really think that it would be difficult to do the same in reverse order ?
    yes because it would imply the cooperation of all the european countries and don't forget that the great majority of these "foreigners" don't have any type of goods/property in their ancestral countries so basically that's like kicking out someone from his house and making him a homeless person (many of them have children I really doubt they will accept it gently and I doubt the international community will let that happen we're no more in 1492 to act this way)

Not even a member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:40 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European, Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Brunei
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    R1a-YP270
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,592
    Given: 8,909

0 Not allowed!

Remigration doesn't have to happen overnight. The identitarians advocate for peaceful and gradual remigration/repatriation.
    Before the Soviet Union collapsed there were millions of ethnic Russians in Central Asia and Transcaucasia. And what happened to them? Most of them have left since 1991.
    Also over a million of Jews have left the former Soviet Union since then. 2.5 million ethnic Germans and their family members (I think that includes the former Eastern bloc, not just the USSR).

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information