Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Smile "Daggering"

http://onestdv.blogspot.com/

"Daggering" White Cops and America's Cultural Racial Hierarchy
    The following video (link for better quality) originally from race realist black video site WorldStarHipHop.com symbolizes so much of what's wrong with America today, especially in the context of our cultural racial hierarchy. The video is Less Safe for Work as it includes a Caribbean "dance" move called "daggering" defined as below:

Some call it “dry sex” on the dance floor of a dance or party, but daggering is where a man and woman are dancing in a sexually provocative manner, which usually includes them simulating various sexual positions, and often times, rough sex, to the beat of whatever music is playing at the time.

Daggering is a Jamaican term used to describe extremely rough sex where the penis is used in a dagger like fashion to repeatedly stab at the vagina in violent and plundering manner.

The video follows, with a Trigger Warning for corpulent West Indian women with less clothing than inhibition.

http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?ne...%3DWpCjgtgDfpo

One first notices the unsurprising display of feral sexuality in such a public setting. Long known for their "freak dancing", blacks have somehow taken simulated sex to another level. As usual, blacks have little recourse in expressing their carnal desires for all to see. Even 19th century race realists (read: everyone) noted this ostensible lack of inhibition likely deriving from a relatively heightened carnality present in the average black person. Quite simply, many blacks simply can't help themselves because their biology demands they act as such.

Of course, our culture implicitly condones such behavior and thus blacks have no motivation to stop what they're doing, or apparently even try to tone it down. After all, welfare motherhood, out-of-wedlock babies, sluttiness, heck maybe even STDs are all inventions of the racist white patriarchy and anyone who finds the above video deplorable is an ignorant hater. Continuing with this notion, the video is a vivid representation of America given the race and status of the men.

The men are members of the NYPD likely present to discourage the mayhem that occurs when almost any large group of blacks congregate. Yet instead of providing a calming and authoritative presence, the white NYPD cops attempt to curry favor from the black crowd. They do so by mimicking a cultural behavior popular amongst the black parade participants. The positive response from the black crowd is met with satisfied smirks and evident appreciation from the white cops. This perverse role reversal typifies our larger societal racial hierarchy in that "we" view blacks as the arbiters of culture. Depicted as culturally empty, whites are told via commercials, TV shows, and general media that whatever blacks are doing is innovative and cool. And thus whites must adopt black mannerisms, dress, and behavior to have access to any cultural vigor.

As a result, whites lose authority to police (see what I did there ) depressive cultural trends amongst blacks and other minorities. So instead of keeping everyone in line (read: no shootings), the white cops try to ingratiate themselves to the ultimate leaders of society, a power blacks in the BRA now have even over government authority.
    Posted by OneSTDV

Last Online
    09-14-2021 @ 01:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European Research_Centr-oid
    Ethnicity
    Research_Centr-oid
    Taxonomy
    Centr-oid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25

0 Not allowed!

IMHO that is one of the most undignified sub-human things I have ever viewed.

Benevolent Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-17-2018 @ 02:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England, Scotland, Pan-Germania and Spanish Gypsies (Gitanos)
    Country
    England
    Region
    England
    Taxonomy
    sub-nordic
    Politics
    Co-operative Economics, Direct Democracy
    Hero
    The Absolute
    Religion
    Advaita Vedānta
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,469
    Given: 8,126

0 Not allowed!

Actually, I think that danced this dance with some Caribbean girls about 10 years ago.

It was just a bit of fun and it involved a lot of leg brushing and if there was a sexual element I am sure that it was all just for display, and a laugh.

Lettuce, Gruyere, Bacon and Tomato Pride, WorldWide!!

Banned
    Last Online
    11-05-2011 @ 02:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Ethnicity
    Whatever
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by research_centre View Post
    IMHO that is one of the most undignified sub-human things I have ever viewed.
    As I can not come up with something funnier myself, I will just have to quote you.

Thread Information