Sick of all the bullshit
    Religion
    Immune to crap
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default 'Educated black people more likely to marry a white partner'

A NEW study has found that educated black Americans are more likely to marry a white partner.

Findings from the October edition of The Journal of Marriage and Family revealed that black people who have completed higher education have an increased chance of ending up in an interracial marriage, reports news website, yourblackworld.

The study also found that black men tend to marry white woman at a higher rate than black women marry white men.

http://www.voice-online.co.uk/articl...-white-partner

Comments

Anonymous

I do not care what anyone says, "we are all humans", "it is racist", etc I am against inter-racial marriage.

I can never marry a white woman.

By marrying a white woman, you are saying that, you find white women prettier than black women, so in other words, black women are ugly, you are also saying that you hate yourself, you hate being black, you are also saying that you are insecure and that you want your children to be lighter than you because they'll be more beautiful seeing as you feel white is more beautiful than black.

I have no respect for any black man that marries a white woman, and the utmost disgust for a black woman that marries a white man, she is belittling herself
    "The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants." - Albert Camus

Banned
    Last Online
    11-19-2012 @ 09:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    A Celto-Germanic-Manic ;)
    Ethnicity
    Thrones
    Taxonomy
    Bitch-oid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by European blood View Post
    A NEW study has found that educated black Americans are more likely to marry a white partner.

Findings from the October edition of The Journal of Marriage and Family revealed that black people who have completed higher education have an increased chance of ending up in an interracial marriage, reports news website, yourblackworld.

The study also found that black men tend to marry white woman at a higher rate than black women marry white men.
    This story is a bit misleading.. It's misleading because this article doesn't take statistics into account. The white population in America is some where around 65% I believe, this percentage being with out "Latino Americans" which assholes actually attempt to add when referring to the white population many times . The percentage of "African Americans" is 12.6%... Now lets read the quotes in which I have provided below .
    In 2005–06, less than half of all African American male students received diplomas with their cohort. The rate at which African American males are dropping out and being placed in special education far exceeds the rate at which they are graduating and reaching high levels of academic achievement.
    "Black males now make up only 5 percent of college enrollment nationally, but around half of the prison population"
    Yeah.. So I think that the above quotes speak for themselves. The fact that the percentage of African Americans in the U.S. is 12.6% yet they some how manage to be around half of the total U.S. inmate population is quite impressive. My entire point is that the amount of "higher educated" Africans isn't really an extravagant amount , so this vague article which seems to lack VERY important details doesn't mean jack shit

Banned
    Last Online
    05-21-2015 @ 09:06 AM
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,014
    Given: 18,435

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Boudica View Post
    This story is a bit misleading.. It's misleading because this article doesn't take statistics into account. The white population in America is some where around 65% I believe, this percentage being with out "Latino Americans" which assholes actually attempt to add when referring to the white population many times . The percentage of "African Americans" is 12.6%... Now lets read the quotes in which I have provided below .

Yeah.. So I think that the above quotes speak for themselves. The fact that the percentage of African Americans in the U.S. is 12.6% yet they some how manage to be around half of the total U.S. inmate population is quite impressive. My entire point is that the amount of "higher educated" Africans isn't really an extravagant amount , so this vague article which seems to lack VERY important details doesn't mean jack shit
    Yes. It's even more saddening that the few succesful ones all want to be with white women. More often than not they're repulsed by their own features and try to fix them mixing with white people, however only the succesful ones can as no sane woman would want to marry a ghetto ass nigga that sells crack.

Thread Information