Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Chads and incels. WTF is this bullshit?

Antiochos Theos
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Kura-Araxes
    Country
    Armenia
    Hero
    HHH
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 281
    Given: 280

0 Not allowed!

A Chad is a wild, adventurous, good looking, charismatic, sexy, extrovert that pumps and dumps.

An incel is the extreme opposite of that and blames women for his misfortune.

These terms apply for boys though. When you're a middle aged man, the only thing that matters when it comes to chicks is money. If you were an incel but were able to grow up to be a semi wealthy guy in your 30s or 40s, you won't have any problems with having chicks but your chicks will want to marry you so that they can cheat on you with a less wealthy Chad while having a stable relationship, or even a family. Because Chads dump, and women always want to have their cake and eat it too.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-12-2022 @ 11:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Silves + Portimão + Ferragudo, Portugal
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-Z225
    mtDNA
    H1c3
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,076
    Given: 6,670

0 Not allowed!

They are both pretty new terms. They are so popular now b/c of the stupid incel community who use it in a serious way, and now normal people use it for memes.

Chad is basically someone attractive, usually tall, muscular, who will probably convince your gf to cheat on you with him behind your back. Guy basically has retarded amount of sex, has fun, many friends, drives a mustang GT, etc.

Incel is basically a guy who looks at chad in awe of his alpha-ness and sits in his room crying and saying it's women's fault for having no chance. They then whine ab how "Stacy" only wants "Chad", and Chad still takes every woman from the lowest standard to the top, so no chance for them. But incels miss the reality. Many incels aren't even "ugly" and could easily make a lifestyle switch, start working out, caring ab his looks, standing tall and confident, instead of being mentally isolated and trapping themselves at home.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,004
    Given: 12,788

1 Not allowed!

There have always been people who aren't good with women and just as with people who think they're being 'gang stalked' they find like-minded people on the internet who exacerbate their problems. It becomes a circle jerk of 'woe with me types' being jacked off by other woes with me types.

They should do what people typically did before the internet: go outside and be part of something. Be an active member of your local church. Join a softball team over the summer. Take a dance class. Do something outside with people.

You don't meet people if you don't go where the people are. I guarantee that unless the person has a mental disorder he'll eventually find someone.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Luso View Post
    They are both stupid contemporary terms. They are so popular now b/c of the stupid incel community who use it in a serious way, and now normal people use it for memes.

Chad is basically someone attractive, usually tall, muscular, who will probably convince your gf to cheat on you with him behind your back. Guy basically has retarded amount of sex, has fun, many friends, drives a mustang GT, etc.

Incel is basically a guy who looks at chad in awe of his alpha-ness and sits in his room crying and saying it's women's fault for having no chance. They then whine ab how "Stacy" only wants "Chad", and Chad still takes every woman from the lowest standard to the top, so no chance for them. The reality is an incel who isn't ugly could easily make a lifestyle switch, start working out, caring ab his looks, standing tall and confident, and thinking he will forever be alone.
    You don't even have to be good looking to get a pretty chick. You simply need the right attitude.

The ones who have it hard are women who aren't attractive. I feel bad for them. No guy cares if an unattractive woman has a successful career. No guy cares if an unattractive woman carries herself with confidence. That's not what men value in a woman.

I don't pity so-called incels who can turn their lives around if they make the effort. I feel bad for unattractive women who are basically stuck.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-12-2022 @ 11:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Silves + Portimão + Ferragudo, Portugal
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-Z225
    mtDNA
    H1c3
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,076
    Given: 6,670

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    You don't even have to be good looking to get a pretty chick. You simply need the right attitude.
    Ahh, I mean it depends. Maybe I'm so influenced by what I see on social media, but being attractive as a guy is a major thing for women. Being tall, having a chiseled face, these features will be things that are seen in the first impression and is what gets women interested to talk to you. Then it comes down to the social-game, and how interesting someone's personality is. But by no means is this how it always goes down... there are a good amount of cases where women may not find you particularly attractive, eye-dazzling but after talking will gain attraction. It happens, I'm just saying being attractive is going to exponentially help in finding relationships.
    The ones who have it hard are women who aren't attractive. I feel bad for them. No guy cares if an unattractive woman has a successful career. No guy cares if an unattractive woman carries herself with confidence. That's not what men value in a woman.
    I mean yeah, it'll be hard for a woman that isn't attractive. But it'll also be hard for most men who are as well. And actually, it seems that men have a little bit less of a standard when it comes to dating, they usually know their level and expectations. This is speculation though, but based on what I've heard (and a lot), it seems, in general, many of these people, both women, and men, no matter how attractive, have higher standards in looking for partners (hypergamy?). Particularly, a lot of noteworthy examples on social media come out of women who have high standards in their men. I know in my experience, and I mean I'm not particularly bad looking, or overweight, most women would prefer a more traditional American guy, or white-guys than me on 99 out of 100 cases, based on how well I do on dating apps. But maybe not, it could just be I'm not quite at the level of attraction that I can stir interest off of my pictures. I don't do that bad, but ik guys who swipe and literally get matched with almost every girl. In comparison, I swipe and would be lucky to get a match, I might get one off my phone many hrs, days later though.

Also by unattractive are you talking ab being overweight? Usually, that is the main reason someone is unattractive, minus natural physical features.
    Last edited by Luso; 01-11-2021 at 04:35 AM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Luso View Post
    Also by unattractive are you talking ab being overweight? Usually, that is the main reason someone is unattractive, minus natural physical features.
    I mean the whole package.

I just thought of this now:

Women love serial killers and mass murderers. That goofy looking Cruz kid who also seems a bit slow that murdered his classmates in Florida a few years ago gets love letters daily from women. So that made me think if a so called incel wants to get laid he needs to show women he can kill someone easily but not actually do it for obvious reasons (there is no point in impressing women if you'll be in prison).

So I recommend to all incels that they take BJJ classes and then choke out random people in front of hot chicks.

That would make any woman wet.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,246
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by black hole View Post
    I often come across it and I do not understand it. Why many males constantly jerking off on "Chad" meme? Is it because of physical look, a naughty behavior or a high social status?

A chads are described as dudes with big square jaws, they may be tall and rich. This thing is apparently very popular in USA, if I am not mistaken?

Discuss.

/thread

Meanwhile in America :

England during height of empire :

Banned
    Last Online
    04-25-2021 @ 12:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Brazil
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 762
    Given: 635

0 Not allowed!

I can tell you this though: beauty and intelligence are correlated. Yes, people who are more attractive also tend to be more intelligent. And don't get me started on the "it's in the eye of the beholder" bullshit. Science established pretty clear what an objective beauty is: symmetry and hygiene (which indicates health).

Banned
    Last Online
    12-07-2022 @ 08:35 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mando'ade
    Ethnicity
    Mando'ade
    Ancestry
    Various Mandalorians and tuang
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    J-L283 [Mandallian Giant] Proto Illyrian
    mtDNA
    Tuang C1B2
    Taxonomy
    Taxed, true mandalorians never removes their helmet
    Hero
    Mandalore the first, Han Yolo, Mr. T., Rodrigo Roa Duterte
    Religion
    The faith
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 919
    Given: 5

0 Not allowed!

A chad is masculine man, who is physically attractive and strong.
    Women cheat on their boyfriends and husbands for this man and will even leave them for the chad. Even if the chad does not care about them.

He is the anamoly in the male dating and fling market where he even has more options than many insta thots.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,246
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDarkAge View Post
    I can tell you this though: beauty and intelligence are correlated. Yes, people who are more attractive also tend to be more intelligent. And don't get me started on the "it's in the eye of the beholder" bullshit. Science established pretty clear what an objective beauty is: symmetry and hygiene (which indicates health).
    We're not talking about symmetry moron we are talking about iron huge chad mandibles and working class construction worker-like muscles AFAIK. When I see an incel vs chad meme it is never about symmetry or lack thereof :

It appears as if the posterior molar or wisdom-teeth were tending to become rudimentary in the more civilised races of man. These teeth are rather smaller than the other molars, as is likewise the case with the corresponding teeth in the chimpanzee and orang; and they have only two separate fangs. They do not cut through the gums till about the seventeenth year, and I have been assured that they are much more liable to decay, and are earlier lost than the other teeth; but this is denied by some eminent dentists. They are also much more liable to vary, both in structure and in the period of their development, than the other teeth. (42. Dr. Webb, 'Teeth in Man and the Anthropoid Apes,' as quoted by Dr. C. Carter Blake in Anthropological Review, July 1867, p. 299.) In the Melanian races, on the other hand, the wisdom-teeth are usually furnished with three separate fangs, and are generally sound; they also differ from the other molars in size, less than in the Caucasian races. (43. Owen, 'Anatomy of Vertebrates,' vol. iii. pp. 320, 321, and 325.) Prof. Schaaffhausen accounts for this difference between the races by "the posterior dental portion of the jaw being always shortened" in those that are civilised (44. 'On the Primitive Form of the Skull,' Eng. translat., in 'Anthropological Review,' Oct. 1868, p. 426), and this shortening may, I presume, be attributed to civilised men habitually feeding on soft, cooked food, and thus using their jaws less. I am informed by Mr. Brace that it is becoming quite a common practice in the United States to remove some of the molar teeth of children, as the jaw does not grow large enough for the perfect development of the normal number. (45. Prof. Montegazza writes to me from Florence, that he has lately been studying the last molar teeth in the different races of man, and has come to the same conclusion as that given in my text, viz., that in the higher or civilised races they are on the road towards atrophy or elimination.) --Charles Darwin The Descent of Man

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information