British Columbia
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,828
    Given: 243

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Civis Batavi View Post

I have no problem with you Canadians but you do realise that you people are not in control of your own country.. nor have you ever been ?

First it were the British (well of course) and now the Americans.
    Canada controls itself, yes the Brits were in control for a very long time, and yes the americans exert heavy influence on us, as well as many other countries might I add, which is one of the reasons you are so fed up with the US. Canada is a middle power country and is more independent than the neatherlands if we bring the EU into the picture, so your irrelevant insult doesnt really mean much.

Culturally, the Aussies are closer to americans than we are, canada adopts many "european" values and is culturally the closet commonwealth country to europe, certainly closer to europe than the russians, geography aside that is.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-12-2014 @ 11:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Agder
    Politics
    Feelgood Nationalism
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Civis Batavi View Post

Go and vote then. You don't represent the Norwegian people. I bet you like the Jews in New York and the neocunts in Washington better ? Look what they have done to your country: immigration, Norwegian soldiers dying on distant battlefields.

Hip Hip Hurrah ! Serving neocunts and Jew bankers is fantastic, isn't it ? In a Warsaw Pact that would be concerned with the fate of Europe and the fate of Europe alone you wouldn't have these problems.
    Are you pissy that I don't listen to your lecturing about my country on another thread? What makes you think Norwegians want Russians up in our business just because a Dutchman has a hard-on for a bit of world power? Why not speak for yourself and leave other countries out of your grand ideas of brotherhood and unity (getting nauseous already).

I oppose all foreign meddling in Norwegian affairs, Dutchman. This is something I've been telling you time and time again for months. I don't care if it's Danes, Swedes, Germans, Brits, Americans, Russians or Dutchmen. None of them should have a say about our country, and yet both the EU and the USA think they can dictate our policies.

All this being said, you've taken it upon yourself to lecture me about my country on more than one occasion, and ripping up the wounds of a national tragedy to serve your cheap political agendas. Why not concentrate on the Netherlands, rather than posting anti-Semitic BS to justify your nosy attitude?

I don't want NATO or any new Warsaw Pact. I want other countries to leave us the hell alone, unless they want to buy or sell something. That's about it. Norwegians have experienced over 500 years of so called "unions", and we got screwed over. You Dutch have no such experiences to my knowledge.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-05-2014 @ 02:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,296
    Given: 3,160

0 Not allowed!

And why did Germany go through our South ? Easy.. they wanted to attack France.
    No shit.

France that had been planning to attack them since 1871.
    Can you blame them after the whole Fraco-Prussian carry on?

But the Germans didn't want to loose hundreds of thousands of men so they asked the Southerners to let them pass.
    They wanted to surprise France more like.

Their government, French stooges, declined them that and the Germans had no other option but to attack in accordance to the Schlieffen Plan.
    French stooges yes, but you're advocating the Dutch become German stooges here. Germany's bitch so to speak.

France at that moment deserved everything it got but unfortunately the Belgians were the victims.
    I hardly think they deserved it.

And why did the Germans attack Russia ? Easy.. they didn't. Russia and France had been allied since 1905 and France invested heavily in the country, turning it against Germany so Germany could be surrounded.
    Yes, surround it because it was seen as a threat.

The US exerts heavy influence on whatever it touches, thats what superpowers do.
    bingo.

i'm getting rather sick of you insulting a country that has bent over backwards for the neatherlands.
    Yes, maybe he'd prefer it if the Duits were still Deutsch.

Exactly. Indeed......USA shouldn't be IN the picture since the begin and anyway. USA aren't Europe (neither partly).
    Agreed.

First it were the British (well of course) and now the Americans.
    The British because until the 1950s they were still frickin Brits!

That setup didn't prevent the Non-Aggression Pact and WW2. With the US in that equation Germany and Russia will probably not even contemplate skullduggery.
    FFS McCarthy, America doesn't have to come into everything you know!

Last Online
    12-13-2012 @ 07:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Nordic
    Ethnicity
    Nordic
    Country
    Finland
    Politics
    Nordic
    Religion
    Nordic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21

0 Not allowed!

Putin wants control. The more he can control the better for him and his purposes. Russia aspires domination and it's a bad thing. As usual.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Agder
    Politics
    Feelgood Nationalism
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Osweo View Post
    NATO has presided over the period of the greatest demographic invasion in European history, and to dismiss this as the result merely of free internal politics unrelated to NATO is a joke.
    I'm not a proponent of NATO, but to be fair NATO cannot be blamed for the demographic problems European countries are facing. Furthermore, do you really think a Russo-European alliance would be more beneficial than NATO?

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    You are blind to reality sometimes.

Germany has been free since the wall came down and the treaty was signed and Russia does whatever the hell it feels like regardless, the wildcat of Europe.
    Germany is so free that there are still American troops based there while the Russians are gone. Have you ever read this ?

Germany, Russia - why? Why any of them, Germany, Russia, France, Britain? Why do all your ideas on a strong and independent Europe always lead to smaller countries such as the Netherlands sucking up to the larger ones?
    Some cooperation is always needed. May it be a federal government or an EFTA.
    That is not an independent Europe, that is a Europe with a unequal distribution of power and a influential centre which throws orders to the periphery.
    Of course such a situation exists today but your idea for a Russo-German alliance would make it even worse!
    Why.. because the leaders of the alliance are actually European countries ?

Instead of fanning the flames for the domination of Europe by the few you should be advocating a structure whereby smaller countries can speak on a par with the larger ones.
    How ? How free and independent are Rhode Island when compared to California ?

Such it was hoped existed in the EU, now we must seek a new alternative, the EFTA is a good one.
    For the time being certainly a workable solution.
    The United States and Russia have played European states against each other, Russia needs to be brought in from the cold to work as an equal with other European states. America could work with us too, but it will be a long time before they treat us as equals. Maybe a decline in America would bring this about as it is slowly doing with Russia.
    It was the USA and the USSR that divided Europe amongst themselves. The USSR and Russia are two different things. The last one is run by Russians, the first one wasn't.

France, Germany, Britain together with Russia can speak with a powerful voice. The interests of Russia and Britain are very different from those of France and Germany which helps to establish a equilibrium.
    Britain is courting Eastern Europe as is Russia as ever, with Germany and France ruling in the west and south.

The status quo is the best we can hope for at the moment.
    Then I think that the Benelux in general should work together with Germany rather then France while also forming our own block. For the time being a workable solution.

Indeed, Russia only thinks about Russia.
    Well it's not like the USSR had such a great time during WWII, no ?

It might as well be. Canada is very different in mentality from America, more pacifist and true to it's British origins - an Ireland of the Americas.
    While Britain itself has also been massively Americanised. I have noticed it when I was there.

Pffff, they shouldn't have done in the first place.
    You forget that the Americans and later on the British and French stooges had nuclear missiles pointed at every major city in the USSR.

There already existed a shared common culture between America and Canada due to and reflected in their common British heritage.
    America was the rogue nation that got away, Canada the loyal son.
    Canada is the loyal son that got under the influence of the rogue brother.

Agreed. up
    The Netherlands is a European nation.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hevneren View Post
    I'm not a proponent of NATO, but to be fair NATO cannot be blamed for the demographic problems European countries are facing. Furthermore, do you really think a Russo-European alliance would be more beneficial than NATO?
    That's why each one of NATO's actions brought in another wave of refugees, no ? You can actually look back and count it all: The Yugoslavs arrived during the mid 1990s, the Albanians from Kosovo arrived in 1999 and now you have the Iraqi's, Libyans, Tunesians, Egyptians and Afghans.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hevneren View Post
    Are you pissy that I don't listen to your lecturing about my country on another thread? What makes you think Norwegians want Russians up in our business just because a Dutchman has a hard-on for a bit of world power? Why not speak for yourself and leave other countries out of your grand ideas of brotherhood and unity (getting nauseous already).

I oppose all foreign meddling in Norwegian affairs, Dutchman. This is something I've been telling you time and time again for months. I don't care if it's Danes, Swedes, Germans, Brits, Americans, Russians or Dutchmen. None of them should have a say about our country, and yet both the EU and the USA think they can dictate our policies.

All this being said, you've taken it upon yourself to lecture me about my country on more than one occasion, and ripping up the wounds of a national tragedy to serve your cheap political agendas. Why not concentrate on the Netherlands, rather than posting anti-Semitic BS to justify your nosy attitude?

I don't want NATO or any new Warsaw Pact. I want other countries to leave us the hell alone, unless they want to buy or sell something. That's about it. Norwegians have experienced over 500 years of so called "unions", and we got screwed over. You Dutch have no such experiences to my knowledge.
    But you don't get it, don't you ? I have been trying to tell you that. You are being fucked over as you speak and maybe what you need is less Aftenposten-propaganda and a good fucking wake-up call.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-23-2012 @ 02:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Conservative
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 54

0 Not allowed!

FFS McCarthy, America doesn't have to come into everything you know!
    No one ever said it does. But this let Europe manage its own affairs business apart from the US has been tried before and found wanting, with us getting dragged in (due in no small part to prompting by your country) once the shooting starts. As such we have a legitimate interest in preventing another European clusterfuck.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Agder
    Politics
    Feelgood Nationalism
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
    Energy independence loves to be touted as a great solution, unfortunately its just a slogan, you need oil, and gas and dont have enough, which is why you buy from Russia, Norway can't supply you forever.
    All of the EU wants us to join because they know we have something they need. They basically just want to suck us dry for our resources, just like our Danish and Swedish "brethren" have done for centuries. Talk about European solidarity! Please!

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information