Thread: Islamization of the West continues.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    11-08-2012 @ 08:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Gone
    Ethnicity
    Gone
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Cool Islamization of the West continues.

I have got to say, at times it is disheartening, actually depressing, to know how easy Muslims are taking over. This story sickens me.

Quote from a story today of the new NATO chief and his comments about conciliation with Muslims:

"'I was deeply distressed that the [Danish Mohammad] cartoons were seen by many Muslims as an attempt by Denmark to mark and insult or behave disrespectfully toward Islam or the Prophet Mohammad. Nothing could be further from my mind,' he said."

"'I respect Islam as one of the world's major religions as well as its religious symbols,' he said during a panel discussion at the conference aimed at building bridges between the Muslim world and the West."

"'During my tenure as the secretary-general of NATO I will pay close attention to the religious and cultural sensibilities of the different communities that populate our increasingly pluralistic and globalized world,' Rasmussen said."

What is that that line from Pink Floyd's The Wall? "Don't give in, without a fight".

Is there no fight left in the West? No one with the balls to say enough is enough?

Last edited by Thorum; 04-06-2009 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Add image and words

Inactive Account
    Last Online
    07-25-2011 @ 10:42 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Gone
    Ethnicity
    Gone
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!