• Only greater cultural exchange

12 9.16%
  • Greater cultural exchange & economic cooperation

39 29.77%
  • A Germanic Union without common currency

12 9.16%
  • A Germanic Union with common currency

8 6.11%
  • A common Germanic nation (unification)

22 16.79%
  • None/Other

25 19.08%
Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Germanic unity

Banned
    Last Online
    05-12-2014 @ 11:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Agder
    Politics
    Feelgood Nationalism
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aces High View Post
    So...?

Now get back round to your sisters house and babysit her kids she had with that Somali pirate you spinelss wonder.
    You fail on so many levels. It's funny how you try to insult me by calling me spineless, while not even being able to spell the word correctly. And you call yourself English? Don't make me laugh.

If there's anyone who's spineless here, it's you and your lot who were chased out of Africa by so called inferior blacks, after your pathetic Rhodesia only had been around for 14 years. You dare to sit there on your high horse, coming from some failed African shithole that doesn't even exist anymore?

By the way, I have no sister, and none in my family is involved with any African, which is more than one can say for - and I'll borrow Hamsun's (in)famous line - mulatto stud farms in your shitty little African colonies.

Whereas we only got African immigrants in the 1980's, you rejects of Britain have been wallowing around in kudu dung and dancing with the natives for the past 150 years, you pidgin-English speaking limp-wristed little prick.

Put some ear plugs in your ears and repeat "I am English! I am English!" a hundred times, and ignore the fact that you were raised in the African bush like the little bastard you are. Go wave your hanky around like a "hard" Englishman, you wanker.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Welsh
    Region
    Pembrokeshire
    Politics
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 100

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBatty View Post
    When the Byrnecres's of this world then start obsessing over and worshipping wogs (like Black Jesus #1 Mandela) and wants to feed and import starving wogs from Africa (what about the poor children!!!) she's sabotaging us.
    Byrnecres also has the right to voice her opinion here, without being insulted. Unfortunately, Aces High likes to insult members at every given opportunity.

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hevneren View Post
    I agree with you on politics in unions, and I would take it one step further and add that I also feel that bigger nations can dominate culturally as well. Look at Britain, for instance, with its music dominance in Europe (not adding the USA here, it's not in Europe).

I also think that there is an analogy to be drawn between Slavic and Germanic nations, although we're quite different. I think that both Germanic and Slavic nations - as I believe I've mentioned in another thread - know from history what happens when a nation tries to unify other nations by force.

You Slavs have had Russia and we Germanics have had Germany. Both nations have employed "panist" policies but ultimately these policies failed.
    But the thing is: how should we make sure that we have a balance of cultural power ? The thing is: we are blessed in Europe with a couple of things.

Even if we would shut out America we would have several dominant powers when it comes to for instance music: Britain, France, Italy, Sweden. Germany (with it's modern clap trap and it's long since forgotten classical highlights) could become more important in the future once they regain their cultural self-confidence.

Norway, Denmark, the Netherlands and several other countries have quite a name when it comes to (children's) literature. Amongst my old time favourites is a book by a Norwegian writer (Sofies verden. I have both the Norwegian original and a Dutch translation).

Germany's power at the moment is mainly to be found in it's sheer numbers and economic muscle. So a Union would have to "restrain" Germany a bit (not in the sense the E.U has done but enough to make sure it doesn't become a German Union). How it should be enshrined in a Charter that will take a lot of moons before that is arranged...

Another thing that we could do is rotate the position of chairman of the Germanic council and make sure that the location of the council and the office of the organisation are not the in Germany but in let's say.. Denmark.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-06-2012 @ 06:26 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England
    Region
    City of London
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hevneren View Post
    it's you and your lot who were chased out of Africa by so called inferior blacks
    We could have learnt a thing or two from you and given up within a month without a fight......

April 9, 1940, and ended on May 8...............bigtime warriors....lolz.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupat...y_Nazi_Germany

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

We could have learnt a thing or two from you and given up within a month without a fight......

Shut the hell up. Norway didn't even have much of an army (and they still held out for almost a month !) and the Allies might just as well have stayed at home as they, in their sheer incompetence, did more damage to Norwegian (or Danish.. or later on Dutch and Belgian) morale and/or operations then the invading Nazi's.

When it comes to Mei 1940: thanks for nothing, idiots ! Thanks for the assistance that never came.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England
    Region
    City of London
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Civis Batavi View Post
    Shut the hell up. Norway didn't even have much of an army
    When it comes to Mei 1940: thanks for nothing, idiots ! Thanks for the assistance that never came.
    We ddint have nothing either except some help from South Africa............and we too were waiting for help that never came...........but we lasted a bit longer than a month.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

We ddint have nothing either except some help from South Africa............and we too were waiting for help that never came...........but we lasted a bit longer than a month.

Did the Africans have panzer (and plenty of them) and plenty of ME 109's and Stuka's (and had been living in a country that had been one big barracks for most of the 1930s) while your most modern artillery dated back to 1905, and while your rifles had seen the Franco-Prussian war ? If not, please, shut up.

Because that was the state of the Dutch army, of the Danish army and with the Norwegian army being not much better off.

The mental state of the Dutchman or the Scandinavian was almost of the sort that he had to look up the word oorlog or kriget in a bloody dictionary. Norway's last war was in 1814. Of the Netherlands 1830. Of the Danes 1864. Ancient history, mate. Ancient history.
    Last edited by The Lawspeaker; 01-22-2012 at 05:12 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England
    Region
    City of London
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Civis Batavi View Post
    Did the Africans have panzer (and plenty of them) and plenty of ME 109's and Stuka's .
    The RLI and Selous scouts had fuck all,they went out into the bush and took the fight to the enemy....i should know because my father and uncles were fighting in the bush war....and i mean fighting not trying to get to England on a trawler or Swedish boat.
    Fighting all the way whilst getting stabbed in the back and shit on from the UK who Rhodesia helped in WWII.

The Danes and Norwegians,Belgians and Dutch who were run over without so much as boo from a goose have nothing in common with me or mine...so i wont take lectures from the descendents of pussies and cowards.

Some fucking Norwegian who slags me off isnt even fit to lick the boots of my people.........bunch of fucking cowards and no hopers.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-12-2014 @ 11:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Agder
    Politics
    Feelgood Nationalism
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13

0 Not allowed!

Actually, the fighting continued in the north until June. That's two months, not one. I know African schools aren't top notch, but do try to keep up. We lasted longer than any other occupied country, except for maybe Greece.

As for being warriors, members of the Norwegian resistance became among the most highly decorated individuals during all of WWII, with the heavy water sabotage mission in Rjukan. The sabotage of Rjukan is still a part of the curriculum of British special operations personnel today. Churchill himself asked how such heroism could be rewarded.
    [YOUTUBE]aUfiMoY30ac[/YOUTUBE]

Of course, Norway's been around since 872 AD, or 1140 years, and we've certainly done more fighting and winning than some 14 year old torchbug of a pissant African shithole who's population ran like bitches when the blacks came with their 25 cent machetes.

I'm sure your Rhodesian heroes can regale us with stories of how they shoveled their way through 3 feet of kudu dung without fainting, and how they kept themselves racially pure by using a condom when they screwed the natives.

Now piss off and focus on your British identity, with your Italian wife in Italy, you African twat.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The RLI and Selous scouts had fuck all,they went out into the bush and took the fight to the enemy....i should know because my father and uncles were fighting in the bush war....and i mean fighting not trying to get to England on a trawler or Swedish boat.
    Fighting all the way whilst getting stabbed in the back and shit on from the UK who Rhodesia helped in WWII.
    Bullshit. The Africans had a couple of rifles. The Rhodesians had modern up-to-date equipment.
    The Danes and Norwegians,Belgians and Dutch who were run over without so much as boo from a goose have nothing in common with me or mine...so i wont take lectures from the descendents of pussies and cowards.
    The Norwegians fought for a month. The Danes for a morning as the Germans were already in Copenhagen and planes to bomb the city to pieces and kill thousands in the process were already flying over the capital. Resistance was perfectly futile.

As for the Dutch: go and ask a German paratrooper about The Hague. If he still cries out the name in his sleep because that's where my grandfather's generation massacred lots of them. And at Kornwerderzand too. After Rotterdam was bombed to pieces with almost a 1000 dead and threats were made to pick off every town or city in my country.. one by one and do the same thing.. and with the Germans being left, right and centre.. fighting on was perfectly useless.
    Some fucking Norwegian who slags me off isnt even fit to lick the boots of my people.........bunch of fucking cowards and no hopers.
    Your people are a bunch of stuck-in-time Whenwe's. When we were still in Rhodesia.. when we... Fucking bunch of muppets: go back then.

Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread Information