Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Denver Elementary School Brings Back Segregation.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,000
    Given: 12,785

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    IQ is pseudo-science I just used it as non-serious shorthand as a proxy. You must be mentally retarded to take IQ seriously like longbowman (clown central) :

In fact Commenting on the significance of the “intelligence” test, the Scholar Nikolas Rose (1999: 143) states that,

The technique of the test was the most important contribution of the psychological sciences to the human technologies of the first half of the twentieth century. The test routinizes the complex ensemble of social judgement on individual variability into an automatic device that makes difference visible and notable.

Thus, the intelligence test can be seen as a moral technology used specifically for the social judgement of school children by psychologists under the guise of “science” (see also Roberts 2015: 12–13). The inventor of the test, Alfred Binet, had developed it to identify the “feeble-minded” to be sent to special schools. Significant for contextualising later mass testings and screenings of school children for intelligence, abnormalities, and mental disorders, Rose (1999: 142, emphasis added) notes, “Binet’s test used criteria that were directly educational and behavioural. They were direct assessments of the degree of adaptation of individual children to the expectation that others had of them.” The key to the success of Binet’s test was not the ability to accurately measure “intelligence”—which he felt was impossible to predict through such time-restricted tests—but its administrative usefulness in identifying problematic individuals (Rose 1999: 142).

1.)Rose, N. (1999) Governing the Soul: The Shaping of the Private Self (2nd ed.). London: Free Association Books.

2.)Roberts, R. (2015) Psychology and Capitalism: The Manipulation of Mind. Alresford: Zero Books.

Hi, my name is longbowman I have a high IQ but having done nothing like Einstein or Johaness Kepler I'm just like another Termite loser clown at least when taking into consideration the expecations based on "MUH IQ!"
    Aren't you curious to know what you would score? I'm qualified to administer IQ tests. I also live in the NYC metro area. We can meet. Take the test. Just chill afterward, or whatever.

Or we could do it on Zoom or skype, which isn't ideal but whatever.

Longbowman has met me and so I'm obviously not a serial killer.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:12 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,540
    Given: 6,493

1 Not allowed!

IQ is pseudo-science I just used it as non-serious shorthand as a proxy. You must be mentally retarded to take IQ seriously like longbowman (clown central) :

In fact Commenting on the significance of the “intelligence” test, the Scholar Nikolas Rose (1999: 143) states that,

The technique of the test was the most important contribution of the psychological sciences to the human technologies of the first half of the twentieth century. The test routinizes the complex ensemble of social judgement on individual variability into an automatic device that makes difference visible and notable.

Thus, the intelligence test can be seen as a moral technology used specifically for the social judgement of school children by psychologists under the guise of “science” (see also Roberts 2015: 12–13). The inventor of the test, Alfred Binet, had developed it to identify the “feeble-minded” to be sent to special schools. Significant for contextualising later mass testings and screenings of school children for intelligence, abnormalities, and mental disorders, Rose (1999: 142, emphasis added) notes, “Binet’s test used criteria that were directly educational and behavioural. They were direct assessments of the degree of adaptation of individual children to the expectation that others had of them.” The key to the success of Binet’s test was not the ability to accurately measure “intelligence”—which he felt was impossible to predict through such time-restricted tests—but its administrative usefulness in identifying problematic individuals (Rose 1999: 142).

1.)Rose, N. (1999) Governing the Soul: The Shaping of the Private Self (2nd ed.). London: Free Association Books.

2.)Roberts, R. (2015) Psychology and Capitalism: The Manipulation of Mind. Alresford: Zero Books.

Hi, my name is longbowman I have a high IQ but having done nothing like Einstein or Johaness Kepler I'm just like another Termite loser clown at least when taking into consideration the expecations based on "MUH IQ!"
    You're right. That's why most nuclear physicists average an extremely low 77 while most incarcerated criminals average an extremely high 150.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:12 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,540
    Given: 6,493

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Aren't you curious to know what you would score? I'm qualified to administer IQ tests. I also live in the NYC metro area. We can meet. Take the test. Just chill afterward, or whatever.

Or we could do it on Zoom or skype, which isn't ideal but whatever.

Longbowman has met me and so I'm obviously not a serial killer.
    Good luck with that. He won't even play internet "Jeopardy" with me.

Last Online
    06-18-2023 @ 05:02 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    British/Irish/Scottish/German
    Ancestry
    46% British, 20% Scottish, 15% Irish, & some German—very distant: Swedish, Russian, Iberian Pe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid with CM influence (Brunn & Anglo-Saxon) and Dinarid influence
    Politics
    Republican
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 113

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverKnight View Post
    WOKE Denver Elementary School Brings Back SEGREGATION.

Oh the irony.
    What really? Why? What could their reason possibly be? Wow so glad I don’t teach there!
    I’m a teacher in California but it’s at a private school which has never required masks or vaccines the entire duration of Covid. And everybody is equal. One God, One Country! We are in it together.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

0 Not allowed!

Another day, another reminder that I live inside James Bond's syphillis-ridden skull. I swear this man mentions me at least every fortnight.

You are the one who took IQ tests seriously and then you chimped out and did a 180 like you do on all your positions, because you're mentally unwell. Even right now, you are backtracking because your default is to use 'IQ' as a go-to for measuring intelligence because you were obsessed with it for some time, before realising that your mediocre IQ scores made it an self-defeating thing for you to constantly force down everyone's throats.

Conversely, although I do score very highly on IQ tests, I have never suggested anyone should value themselves based off them, and in fact have repeatedly stated the exact opposite. You should value yourself based off your achievements, like fucking hookers and doing just enough smack to get you really high, but not enough to kill you over a period of 20-25 years. You know, patrician achievements like that.

What have you done like Einstein or Kepler, termite?
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

1 Not allowed!

Anyway I really hope the story is that this is the culmination of a long-term psyops by Dixiecrats formed at the end of Jim Crow. Like, a handful of forward-thinking young racists in the South get together at the passing of the Civil Rights Act of 1965 and plot how they can bring back segregation. They infiltrate leftist circles, constantly shift the Overton Window, and end up convincing their enemies themselves to insist upon and enforce segregation and even harrassing its opponents and deriding them as racists. Once again, the South wins the long game, boys.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

~ WHITE LIVES MATTER ~ SilverKnight's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Iberian & Sene-Gambian
    Ethnicity
    Dominican American
    Ancestry
    Northern Spain, Canarian, Andaluz, W. África & Taino (Amerind)
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Florida
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med + Congolid
    Politics
    Right-wing, ultra nationalism and anti-commie scum.
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Dad, R. Trujillo, Andrew Tate, Vladimir Putin & Donald J. Trump, Loki & ♥Lily
    Religion
    Baptist - Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,670
    Given: 9,047

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolatepug37 View Post
    What really? Why? What could their reason possibly be? Wow so glad I don’t teach there!
    I’m a teacher in California but it’s at a private school which has never required masks or vaccines the entire duration of Covid. And everybody is equal. One God, One Country! We are in it together.
    What part of Cali is that, county?
    At least I know there's a bit of hope over there...
    Silverknight
    "..And the angle of the sun changed it all .."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information