Med
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,629
    Given: 10,189

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nurzat View Post
    I am no "leftist". I just see what religion nd nationalism do. of course, if the people. wouldn't be idiots themselves, it wouldn't be an issue. I've got very inteligent friends that are religious (even Mensa-smart). but the masses don't seem to be able to handle it, because they lack education and intelligence. when lack of intelligence and lack of education meets religious or nationalist dogma, there is the problem. in Italy you would hear sometimes in the news about Albanian women punished by relatives for marrying Italians, but there was no issue for Albanian men. backward cultures need to be brought up to date in 2021, even against their will. women in such cultures are almost slaves of their family and the community, not citizens. I am ok with everyone practicing his religion away of public sight but it must not interfere with any other person's choices, and that should be stated in the law. and btw I have Romanian acquaintances that think the same as that Indian man, they speak like that about Romanian women that marry foreigners but they are happy when a Romanian man marries a foreign woman... just primitives.

I know because people very dear to me come from similarly primitive sub-culture in Romania (Romanian ethnics of a specific religious sub-group (Orthodox)
    I don't think it's religion that's the problem, neither nationalism. People will always find something to be primitive about. What I've come to realise is almost everyone has their personal agenda. There's just too many people in the world.

. . .
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:53 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hellenized barbarian
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    direct democracy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,450
    Given: 31,624

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ylla View Post
    I don't think it's religion that's the problem, neither nationalism. People will always find something to be primitive about. What I've come to realise is almost everyone has their personal agenda. There's just too many people in the world.
    it's all chaos and simple minds that cannot handle this try to put everything into order, but it doesn't help, the moment you leave house it's game on. one should embrace chaos and lack of meaning and enjoy life as it is. so my opinion is people fill-in this void with invented meaning (which is objectively meaningless bullshit) like identity (religious, national, etc). I do accept. identity on a lower level, like local and regional, because that is practical and comes naturally, so I believe a small nation of 2, 3 million they can be a nation, but anything greater than that either splits either accepts its heterogeneity. people want ritual to give meaning to life, as tgey are scared of the lack of meaning. Westerners do this the same, look at American idiots that hold their flag as a holy thing, lol, that is like an Orthodox icon to an Orthodox fanatic, they "believe" in it

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-14-2023 @ 05:44 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    North-Korea
    Region
    Dardania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,239
    Given: 134

0 Not allowed!

I am no "leftist". I just see what religion nd nationalism do. of course, if the people. wouldn't be idiots themselves, it wouldn't be an issue. I've got very inteligent friends that are religious (even Mensa-smart). but the masses don't seem to be able to handle it, because they lack education and intelligence. when lack of intelligence and lack of education meets religious or nationalist dogma, there is the problem. in Italy you would hear sometimes in the news about Albanian women punished by relatives for marrying Italians, but there was no issue for Albanian men. backward cultures need to be brought up to date in 2021, even against their will. women in such cultures are almost slaves of their family and the community, not citizens. I am ok with everyone practicing his religion away of public sight but it must not interfere with any other person's choices, and that should be stated in the law. and btw I have Romanian acquaintances that think the same as that Indian man, they speak like that about Romanian women that marry foreigners but they are happy when a Romanian man marries a foreign woman... just patriarchal primitives.

I know because people I know very well come from similarly primitive sub-culture in Romania (Romanian ethnics of a specific religious sub-group (Orthodox sub-group)
    Religion and nationalism don't DO anything lol. They're just abstractions in your head. It's YOU who's DOING the stuff. Take them out of the game, """"forcefully"""", and some other dogma will simply replace them and keep doing the same. If you haven't seen this in effect in this day and age, then you have no eyes to see.

. . .
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Hellenized barbarian
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    direct democracy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Atvend View Post
    Religion and nationalism don't DO anything lol. They're just abstractions in your head. It's YOU who's DOING the stuff. Take them out of the game, """"forcefully"""", and some other dogma will simply replace them and keep doing the same. If you haven't seen this in effect in this day and age, then you have no eyes to see.
    I'vee said the same, the masses cannot handle those abstractions because of lack of intelligence and education, the problem is when all these meet (poverty, isolation, lack of education, lack of common sense, lack of intelligence and even lack of experience - terrorists are overly young)

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    North-Korea
    Region
    Dardania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I'vee said the same, the masses cannot handle those abstractions because of lack of intelligence and education, the problem is when all these meet (poverty, isolation, lack of education, lack of common sense, lack of intelligence and even lack of experience - terrorists are overly young)
    There is no problem. You're inventing one to elevate yourself above the unwashed masses. These abstractions are not being imposed upon the masses, they are born out of their inherent nature. You're not simply gonna replace them with something better like a good little social engineer. In the end it will be just the same.

Last Online
    Today @ 04:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,482
    Given: 13,196

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Adrianv2 View Post
    Your point is well noted and agreed to. I was pointing out that globally people are tribal and marry within that tribe. In India that is further defined within a CASTE. That dumb Brit knows that too, or should. Even Britain has Kings, Dukes, Earls, Barons etc.
    The problem IMO, is to allow half the world to live in your country without asking for some commitment back: "OK, wanna live in the first world? You will have to follow some some basic rules then, otherwise you stay in the hellhole you come from". Every immigrant should sign a similar document before they move. If they complain about the new rules of the country they are benefiting from, then they strip them from their residence and sent back to their beloved third world.

. . .
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Hellenized barbarian
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    direct democracy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Atvend View Post
    There is no problem. You're inventing one to elevate yourself above the unwashed masses. These abstractions are not being imposed upon the masses, they are born out of their inherent nature. You're not simply gonna replace them with something better like a good little social engineer. In the end it will be just the same.
    I am peasant/countryside as social class, so I am part of those masses as well, but for the discussion I generalize, not everybody thinks the same. plus, we are on the path to less religion, less nationalism, at least in Europe, which I welcome. and there IS a problem, not inventing any, at least I am here and I know what I speak about, Romanians are on average very nationalistic and religious, at least at superficial level, ask any Hungarian or Roma or Ukrainian in Romania. or any hipster, academic or artist in Romania

. . .
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Hellenized barbarian
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    direct democracy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Incal View Post
    The problem IMO, is to allow half the world to live in your country without asking for some commitment back: "OK, wanna live in the first world? You will have to follow some some basic rules then, otherwise you stay in the hellhole you come from". Every immigrant should sign a similar document before they move. If they complain about the new rules of the country they are benefiting from, then they strip them from their residence and sent back to their beloved third world.
    US and Canada need workforce, Western Europe the same. even Romania needs it, there were tens of thousands of workers needed and you often see contract-hired Vietnamese, Bangladeshi or Pakistani working in construction, roads, even horeca (in summer). too bad they don't stay, it'd be more advantageous to have them live here and spend here the money they take, and integrate here (workforce needed badly, as 4 or 5 million young Romanians live abroad and most won't return)

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    North-Korea
    Region
    Dardania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I am peasant/countryside as social class, so I am part of those masses as well, but for the discussion I generalize, not everybody thinks the same. plus, we are on the path to less religion, less nationalism, at least in Europe, which I welcome. and there IS a problem, not inventing any, at least I am here and I know what I speak about, Romanians are on average very nationalistic and religious, at least at superficial level, ask any Hungarian or Roma or Ukrainian in Romania. or any hipster, academic or artist in Romania
    So what's your point? Are you trying to blame Romania's problems on being religious and nationalistic here? That's not it, your issue is a that you are weak and therefore somebody else's bitch in this dog of world. And much like a prostitute doesn't have the highest self esteem, neither do you and so your conduct is subpar. If you were the top dog pushing others around instead, you could be whatever you wanted and everyone else would just be nodding along, like you're doing right now for others. Sorry but tipping fedoras and worshiping gypsies is not gonna get you out of the coverless manwhole you've fallen in.

Last Online
    Today @ 04:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,482
    Given: 13,196

1 Not allowed!

US and Canada need workforce, Western Europe the same. even Romania needs it, there were tens of thousands of workers needed and you often see contract-hired Vietnamese, Bangladeshi or Pakistani working in construction, roads, even horeca (in summer). too bad they don't stay, it'd be more advantageous to have them live here and spend here the money they take, and integrate here (workforce needed badly, as 4 or 5 million young Romanians live abroad and most won't return)
    Perfect. I'm not against immigration. But as well as any other process, it must be well done. And it's no secret there are foreigners that adapt better than others and create less trouble. As well as the British army made a list of martial races long ago, so each country should make a list of productive, civil people and give preference on immigration to the ones coming from those countries. Of course the NWO would try to stop that at any cost because it's against their interests.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information