Page 1566 of 1570 FirstFirst ... 5661066146615161556156215631564156515661567156815691570 LastLast
Results 15,651 to 15,660 of 15693

Thread: Russian forces cross Ukrainian border 22.02.2022 morning

Banned
    Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 07:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,238
    Given: 7,503

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smaland View Post
    This is beside the point, which is that the Russian army has destroyed many evangelical churches in Ukraine (a war crime).
    Churches, including Orthodox ones, get destroyed during war as any other buildings by natural military activity. There's no need to destroy evangelical churches on purpose, I mean, who tf needs it, for what?

Last Online
    Today @ 02:55 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,548
    Given: 2,119

0 Not allowed!

Default " Explosions Rock Berdyansk And Sevastopol, Crimean Bridge Shrouded In Smoke "

"ILLUSTRATIVE PHOTO" The photo and its caption were included with the news article linked to below.

Local Telegram channels ... wrote that at 11:22 the Russians closed the Crimean Bridge for passing. After this, information about the missile threat to the Crimea and, in particular, Sevastopol began to appear in online communities.

A 'smoke screen' was reported over the Crimean Bridge.
    Full story at the Charter 97 Press Center
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,528
    Given: 4,681

2 Not allowed!

@ CosmoLady:

According to your user profile, you’re a Boer; on that basis, I'm sure that you don't have any kind thoughts about Slovo.

So, why is it that you support Putin? He has never expressed any remorse for his 15-year career in the KGB, and he has said that the fall of the Soviet Union was a disaster.
    What does the USSR, several decades ago, have to do with Russia and its people TODAY?

What does Putin have to do with South Africa? (And KGB Putin was in Leningrad and East Germany)

What do the Russian people of the Donbas have to do with white South Africans?

Are you incapable of separating a nation/a people from its government?

The USSR fell in 1991, East Germany in 1989, Nazi Germany in 1945.
    Do you still hate Germany too?
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 04-15-2024 at 06:58 PM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Every smart person already knew the outcome of this war before it started (unless World War 3 starts).

Russia will take EVEN MORE territory and become EVEN MORE authoritarian, militaristic and nationalistic,
    while Ukraine will loose hundreds of thousands of young men, for nothing in the end.

A peace deal was offered early in the war,
    Ukraine refused to take it,
    now Ukraine will lose even more territory and much of its male population fighting an unwinnable war.
    Sad but predictable for any intelligent person

The recklessness of the American (Jewish) neocon foreign policy establishment shows me that the US has a crisis of competence.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmoLady View Post
    "Ukraine outnumbered, outgunned, ground down by relentless Russia"
    Reuters
    https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...ia-2024-02-21/

"Front-line Ukrainian infantry units report acute shortage of soldiers"
    Washington Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...fantry-russia/

"Ukraine digs defenses, fears it could lose war without U.S. aid as Russia steps up attacks"
    Ukraine has been left exposed on the front lines — running out of ammunition and men —
    while its energy system now faces an onslaught that is exposing its depleted air defenses.

NBC News
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/u...ays-rcna146796

"US estimates Ukraine military shortages could grow catastrophic by late March"
    ABC News
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/us-e...y?id=107169502

"Ukraine Struggles to Find Troops for the Frontline"
    Centre for European Policy Analysis
    https://cepa.org/article/ukraine-str...the-frontline/

"Ukraine cracks down on draft-dodging as it struggles to find troops"
    Washington Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...draft-dodgers/

"The U.S. Military Is Running Short on Ammunition—and So Is Ukraine"
    Foreign Policy
    https://foreignpolicy.com/2024/03/13...aine-congress/

"NATO allies doing too little as Ukraine runs out of ammunition, Stoltenberg says"
    Reuters
    https://www.reuters.com/world/nato-a...ys-2024-03-14/

"The Peril of Ukraine’s Ammo Shortage"
    TIME
    https://time.com/6694885/ukraine-russia-ammunition/

"Western officials warn munition shortages could be catastrophic for Ukraine as US stalls on providing more aid"
    CNN
    https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/04/polit...ges/index.html
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 04-15-2024 at 04:50 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

What does the USSR, several decades ago, have to do with Russia today?
    What does Putin have to do with South Africa?
    Are you incapable of separating a nation from its government?
    The USSR fell in 1991, East Germany in 1989, Nazi Germany in 1945. Do you still hate Germany too?
    • My point: Slovo was a communist, and I'm sure that you've been angry with him. So, why aren't you angry with Putin, who's been acting like a Communist? His actions in Ukraine might well be the same as what Stalin would have done, except that Stalin was even worse.
    • There is evidence that Putin is a Soviet dictator; evidence is still evidence, even if you think it's nonsense.
    • Not only do I not hate Germany, I'm thankful that it's a member of NATO.
    • I don't believe in the doctrine of collective punishment, because of Chapter 18 of the Book of Ezekiel, in the Old Testament. There are still Russians who are against the war.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

[LIST][*] My point: Slovo was a communist, and I'm sure that you've been angry with him. So, why aren't you angry with Putin, who's been acting like a Communist? His actions in Ukraine might well be the same as what Stalin would have done, except that Stalin was even worse.[*] There is evidence that Putin is a Soviet dictator; evidence is still evidence, even if you think it's nonsense.
    Your reasoning is very flawed, you obviously do not know the definition of communism.

Putin personally has nothing to do with Joe Slovo or vice-versa. Attempting to link the two is laughable.
    Putin was stationed domestically and in East Germany anyway.

I cannot discuss with someone who does not know, or abuses, the meanings of words.

Soviet
    noun
    (after the revolution) a higher council elected by a local council, being part of a hierarchy of soviets culminating in the Supreme Soviet.
    adjective
    of the Soviet Union

Communism
    noun
    1. a theory or system of social organization based on the holding of all property in common, actual ownership being ascribed to the community as a whole or to the state.

The essence of the SOVIET Union was COMMUNISM, as you know.

Russia was authoritarian before the Soviet Union, and is still authoritarian today. Authoritarianism is normal over there.
    Russia has been an empire since the 16th century. Imperialism and conquest is normal for Russia.
    The national territory IS a multiethnic empire with an authoritarian government, and has always been.
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 04-15-2024 at 06:50 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

• My point: Slovo was a communist, and I'm sure that you've been angry with him. So, why aren't you angry with Putin, who's been acting like a Communist? His actions in Ukraine might well be the same as what Stalin would have done, except that Stalin was even worse.
    • There is evidence that Putin is a Soviet dictator; evidence is still evidence, even if you think it's nonsense.
    • Not only do I not hate Germany, I'm thankful that it's a member of NATO.
    • I don't believe in the doctrine of collective punishment, because of Chapter 18 of the Book of Ezekiel, in the Old Testament. There are still Russians who are against the war.
    It's extremely hard to give some arguments to this chaotic random nonsense. "But war, Putin Communist, you know Stalin Ukraine, Putin you know". Just putting the same words in different order over and over again.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Russia was authoritarian before the Soviet Union, and is still authoritarian today. Authoritarianism is normal over there.
    Russia has been an empire since the 16th century. Imperialism and conquest is normal for Russia.
    The national territory IS a multiethnic empire with an authoritarian government, and has always been.
    Those Russians who opposed Bolsheviks in Civil war and those who opposed them in exile afterwards, living in Europe including Nazi Germany never dreamt about crushing Bolsheviks for the sake of any kind of Democracy. Most of them were quite authoritarian in their ideas, lots of them were Monarchists, majority of them hated the nationalists of minorities and seen Russia after defeat of Bolsheviks as unitarian state. Most of White Guard movement members were heavily anti Ukrainian and did not recognize the right of Ukraine to exist. By Smaland's logics they're some Communists lol.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

@CosmoLady:

• Definition of Communism:

* At dictionary.com, the full definition says:
      noun
      1) a theory or system of social organization based on the holding of all property in common, actual ownership being ascribed to the community as a whole or to the state.

2) [this is the part that you left out of your post:] (often initial capital letter) a system of social organization in which all economic and social activity is controlled by a totalitarian state dominated by a single and self-perpetuating political party.

* Putin’s Russia fits the alternative (second) part of the definition quite well.
      _
    • Thank you:
      Russia has been an empire since the 16th century. Imperialism and conquest is normal for Russia. The national territory IS a multiethnic empire with an authoritarian government, and has always been.
      _
    • Slovo and Putin: It doesn’t matter that Putin was stationed in East Germany, and Slovo spent his adult life in South Africa. They share one very important thing in common, and that is that they are/were Communists.

Page 1566 of 1570 FirstFirst ... 5661066146615161556156215631564156515661567156815691570 LastLast

Thread Information