Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 173
    Given: 178

5 Not allowed!

Default Black pill opinion about war

I know I have shown support for Putin’s operation in Ukraine and the main reason was because it is clear that Ukraine is being used by the west to further try to encroach on Russia by building bases in Ukraine and basically putting Russias nuts into a vice grip. Anyone who isn’t an idiot understands that’s what’s going on. It’s not even so much that I am in support of Putin I’m just not going to buy this whole Putin is an evil illogical man who just wants to destroy Ukraine because he hates hoxols and his real name is Putler. I’m not that retarded. I am retarded, but not when it comes to people trying to feed me bullshit. I can always smell it.

However, here is my real opinion about any war in general. You have to be an idiot to die for your government and oligarchs. You have to be an idiot to believe this appeal to nationalism when the government couldn’t give a flying fuck about you. They don’t care if you die, became disfigured, ect. You are nothing but a piece of shit subhuman being used by the elite and you will go back to being a poor wageslave faggot right after the war, all of the gains from said war will go into the pockets of the ELITE AND THEIR CHILDREN. Thanks for fighting you cock smoking phaggot retarded monkey bitch. You will die for families to maintain their power and wealth and to eat in big restaurants and fuck 18 year old fresh tight pussy that you will never have. You’ll be sweating in a tank or in trenches for the lives of people who will never even know your name. This goes for both sides. It’s time for humanity to understand this shit and for young men to say no to all this bullshit. The concept of nation and nationality cannot exist with the current monetary system that allows the elite to control the people like sheep. There is no longer tribes and honor and your place in tribe. That’s all dead.

Before he died in 2015, Donbass rebel leader of prizrak said this beautifully, he was an intelligent man who saw thru all this bullshit here is the video for Russian speakers, my translation of it: “it seems that both sides are fighting against the oligarchs and their corruption and greed, but we’re by and large killing each other, doesn’t it seem to you that the people we’re claiming to be fighting against are those who are controlling the situation right now?”

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-08-2024 @ 12:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,387
    Given: 31,176

2 Not allowed!

The oligarchs in both the east and west are making money from this while the sheep are choosing sides like it's a football match. JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs have been purchasing Russian bonds and I'm sure politicians are as well. My friend told me to buy Russian bonds last week but i wasn't interested.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,084
    Given: 12,816

2 Not allowed!

When I was a kid I was very much into all things military. I planned to sign up when I was 18. My goal was to be either an Army Ranger or Green Beret. However, I knew veterans and I noticed those that didn't see combat were normal, while those that did had problems (alcoholism, violent outbursts, etc.). It couldn't be ignored. By the time I turned 14 I realized it was all bullshit (I had also developed other interests when I was 12 or 13). I'm not a piece of meat to be thrown into a grinder for the benefit of others.

That being said, you protect your home. I see the people in the Donbas were doing exactly that: protecting their home.

Thread Information