Meta-Ethnicity
    romance
    Ethnicity
    romand
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,665
    Given: 619

0 Not allowed!

Default Ukrainian newspaper depicts Africans and Arabs as monkeys groping woman

Ukrainian newspaper depicts Africans and Arabs as monkeys groping woman

http://observers.france24.com/conten...discrimination

Favored by those with impeccable taste Supreme American's Avatar
    Last Online
    12-27-2012 @ 04:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German & Colonial American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Colorado
    Taxonomy
    Kraut
    Politics
    Plenty
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 93
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Good for them. I've had both races try it to me repeatedly.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-25-2020 @ 05:11 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    UK/Germany
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Celto-Germanic
    Religion
    Chaos-Gnosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lagergeld View Post
    Good for them. I've had both races try it to me repeatedly.
    Because you're a hot piece of ass, right?

Last Online
    07-21-2023 @ 12:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Norwegian German
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian German
    Ancestry
    Vik Norway, Pirk, Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Sogn Fjordane
    Politics
    Politicians are untried Criminals
    Religion
    My People
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 96

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Samedi View Post

That is inappropriate, Dickhead.
    TOLERANCE: 'Def'
    The Disease that affects the Simple Minded, Its most inherent Symptom ,
    The INABILITY to differentiate between Right and Wrong

Last Online
    07-21-2023 @ 12:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Norwegian German
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian German
    Ancestry
    Vik Norway, Pirk, Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Sogn Fjordane
    Politics
    Politicians are untried Criminals
    Religion
    My People
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 96

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by microrobert View Post

http://observers.france24.com/conten...discrimination
    Ahh, the good old days when papers actually printed relative fact.

And the fact is, both African and Arabic cultures both consider women more or less as cattle, with little or no rights to self determination.

This is evident in observing their blatant disregard for rape laws in Western nations.

For example, a Black African woman in South Africa after the end of Apartheid has about a 40% chance of being raped at some point in her life under the age of 30.

It is estimated that a woman born in South Africa has a greater chance of being raped than learning how to read.[87] One in three of the 4,000 women questioned by the Community of Information, Empowerment and Transparency said they had been raped in the past year.[88] A survey conducted among 1,500 schoolchildren in the Soweto township, a quarter of all the boys interviewed said that 'jackrolling', a term for gang rape, was fun.[88] More than 25% of South African men questioned in a survey admitted to raping someone; of those, nearly half said they had raped more than one person, according to a new study conducted by the Medical Research Council (MRC).[89][90] It is estimated that 500,000 rapes are committed annually in South Africa.[91] A 2010 study led by the government-funded Medical Research Foundation says that in Gauteng province, home to South Africa's most populous city of Johannesburg, more than 37 percent of men said they had raped a woman. Nearly 7 percent of the 487 men surveyed said they had participated in a gang rape.[92]

South Africa has some of the highest incidences of child and baby rape in the world with more than 67,000 cases of rape and sexual assaults against children reported in 2000.[93] Welfare groups believe that the number of unreported incidents could be up to 10 times that number. The largest increase in attacks was against children under seven. A number of high-profile baby rapes since 2001 (including the fact that they required extensive reconstructive surgery to rebuild urinary, genital, abdominal, or tracheal systems) increased the need to address the problem socially and legally. In 2001, a 9-month-old baby was raped by six men, aged between 24 and 66, after the infant had been left unattended by her teenage mother. A 4-year-old girl died after being raped by her father. A 14-month-old girl was raped by her two uncles. In February 2002, an 8-month-old infant was reportedly gang raped by four men. One has been charged. The infant has required extensive reconstructive surgery. The 8-month-old infant's injuries were so extensive, increased attention on prosecution has occurred.[94] A common myth holds that sexual intercourse with a virgin will cure a man of HIV or AIDS. Child abusers are often relatives of their victims - even their fathers and providers.[95] According to researcher Suzanne Leclerc-Madlala, the myth that is not confined to South Africa. “Fellow AIDS researchers in Zambia, Zimbabwe and Nigeria have told me that the myth also exists in these countries and that it is being blamed for the high rate of sexual abuse against young children.”[96]
    TOLERANCE: 'Def'
    The Disease that affects the Simple Minded, Its most inherent Symptom ,
    The INABILITY to differentiate between Right and Wrong

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    07-13-2017 @ 06:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 417
    Given: 509

0 Not allowed!

It is so refreshing to see a country that is not politically correct.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-19-2012 @ 02:27 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance, Celtic, Germanic, Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Italian, Irish, Polish, Welsh
    Ancestry
    Italy (Calabria/Marche) which dates back to France/Spain, Ireland, Poland, and Wales.
    Country
    Canada
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Atlantid with Med and Nordid Influences
    Politics
    Conservative-Preservationist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Samedi View Post
    I'm pretty sure she's much more progressive and better looking than a she-boon. I'd rather her mother my children than a negroid any day/time/place/millennium.

Plus. Good for the Ukrainian people. I have always had respect for them.
    Last edited by LightInDarkness; 01-29-2012 at 02:44 AM.

Lord Protector of Spain, Septimania and Galicia Raikaswinţs's Avatar
    Last Online
    03-10-2017 @ 03:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hispanic
    Ethnicity
    Escobarian
    Ancestry
    Spain, Poland, Americas
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Taxonomy
    Criollo
    Politics
    San Escobarian Patriot
    Religion
    National Escobarian Church
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,613
    Given: 356

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by LightInDarkness View Post
    I'm pretty sure she's much more progressive and better looking than a she-boon. I'd rather her father my children than a negroid any day/time/place/millennium.

Plus. Good for the Ukrainian people. I have always had respect for them.
    yeah. I like Ukrainians too. But they should give Lwów back. Lets make a deal, Stettin for the Germans, and Lwow back to the Poles

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85

0 Not allowed!

[YOUTUBE]TxxKXl2U7NM[/YOUTUBE]

Last Online
    05-19-2012 @ 05:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    New Worlder
    Ethnicity
    New Worlder
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21

0 Not allowed!

Default Ukrainian newspaper depicts Africans and Arabs as monkeys groping woman

A local newspaper in the western Ukrainian city of Ternopil illustrated its front-page story on Tuesday with a photomontage of monkeys groping a woman to depict African and Arab men who had allegedly gotten into a bar fight. Our Observer, a Congolese student living in Ternopil, tells us this has deeply upset African students at his university, who he says are frequently the target of racist attacks.

Nova Ternopil's article explains that police had to intervene after an African man and an Arab man got into a fight involving a woman at a local bar on the weekend. The headline reads, “Arabs and negroes fight over our prostitutes.” The photomontage shows two monkeys groping a white woman in the foreground. In the background, a group of black men are sitting around a table, having a drink. According to our Observer, the men pictured are students at a local university and had nothing to do with the alleged incident.

We have not yet been able to reach Nova Ternopil's editors for comment. As soon as we do, we will publish it here.

“Ukrainian students reading the newspaper laughed at the picture”

Beckhs Love is a Congolese student studying agricultural technology at Ivan Puluj Technical University in Ternopil. He’s lived there for four years.

I was in class yesterday when the university’s foreign student advisor called and told me to come to his office as soon I could. When I got there, he asked me to close the door behind me. He showed me the newspaper. I couldn’t believe what I saw on the front page. I was shocked. First of all, why would a story about a bar fight be on the front page? You would think that would be reserved for real news.

He asked me if I recognized the men in the background of the photo. I did – I knew all of them; they are my fellow students. He told me that this was awful, but that it was a provocation, and asked me to talk to these students and ask them to stay calm. Because I speak better Ukrainian than most African students - of which there are about 300 at our university - I often act as a coordinator between the administration and the francophone students.

When I told the students in the picture about the article, they rushed out to the buy the newspaper. It was easy to find. It turned out the newspaper used an old photo of them for their montage – it was taken long before this fight allegedly took place. We have no idea how the newspaper got their hands on it.

“I really don’t know why they give visas to African students, since it’s clear they don’t want us here”

Back at the university, we saw other students, Ukrainians, reading the newspaper. I saw some of them laughing at the picture. I told them, “You think this is funny? You think this is normal? In a few months, Ukraine will be hosting the Euro 2012 football championship, which is going to attract lots of foreigners. You can’t act like you’re in a Soviet state anymore.”

I really don’t know why they even give visas to African students, since it’s clear they don’t want us here. I want parents back in Africa to know they should stop sending their children here. At university, we’re excluded. In my class, we African students always sit together – few Ukrainian students will speak to us.

“We live in fear”

Outside university, it’s even worse. I usually go straight home, because it’s dangerous to be out at night. Black people get insulted and assaulted all the time. We live in fear. Not long ago, I was coming back from the supermarket and a group of men just knocked me down and hit me over and over. They took off when I started to scream. There’s no point reporting it to the police – the first thing they always say when an African man walks through the door is, ‘We’re going to deport you.’

Racism is a reality of everyday life in Ukraine. I recently went to make some photocopies with a Ukrainian student. He asked the store owner for a stapler; he gave him use of it, free of charge. I went back by myself the next day; suddenly, I had to pay to use the stapler.

It’s hard for us to defend ourselves, because there’s a real language barrier for most of us. But I hope we will be able to get a meeting with the newspaper editor, so he can explain himself.”

Source --- http://observers.france24.com/conten...discrimination

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information