J1C
    Hero
    Gjergj Kastrioti
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,527
    Given: 905

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bleach View Post
    I'm certainly happy Kosovo is independent. Should of become part of Albania already in 1912 but these criminals illegally occupied it and tried to change it's demographics and now think they are the victims. We certainly had enough of your people and everything that you have done to us. Even Albania has now become cucked and taking part in an open Balkan. I am happy Kosovo refuses.

Not our fault Serbian women don't have enough children and want to be ''modern'' .

We want nothing to do with your people. Should build a wall around you too. You're just some people that ended up as our neighbors because you were allowed to migrate to the Balkans. That's all.
    Albania made this because this conflict should have 1 end we can not be enemy with Serbia forever because they are our neighbors ..Kosovo should made the same...Albania is clear pro Kosovo independence so i don't understand your reaction...

"Shqiptar i vėrtetė e i mirė ėshtė ay qė vė gjithėnjė e kurėdo kombėrinė pėrpara fesė, nuk ka vėllezėr ata qė ka nė besėn e tij, por ata qė ka nė kombėri tė tij.” – Sami Frashėri"
    "A true and good Albanian is the one who always and everywhere puts the nation before the religion, there are no brothers who are in his faith, but those who are in his nation." - Sami Frashėri "

Banned
    Last Online
    04-10-2022 @ 01:50 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 5

0 Not allowed!

So ? That's just nature taking it's course. Kosovo is still independent as is Albania. If we become a minority or disappear then so be it. Who the hell cares. We are not losers like you who complain about other peoples birthrates.

Same way your villages in Serbia are being emptied, which I showed in that thread. Your population is declining everywhere. Your own women don't even want to marry you in these villages and leave for the west or Belgrade. That's why you're paying money to get some left over brides from Albania that nobody else wanted.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

4 Not allowed!

Good fences make good neighbours. Only when one knows what is his and what is of other, there can be understanding and tolerance. Look at Bosnia-Herzegovina, a small Serbocroatia. It's a total disaster of a country. Therefore I believe complete separation and clear demarcation between Croats, Serbs, Bosniaks and Montenegrins can lead to normal relations in the future.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-04-2023 @ 05:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 959
    Given: 1,498

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    Therefore I believe complete separation and clear demarcation between Croats, Serbs, Bosniaks and Montenegrins can lead to normal relations in the future.
    Yes, but if I were Croat I'd be very reticent to the idea of annexing BiH territory. When one takes a look at the situation in Zg, one can see that domiciliary Croatians and Herzegovinian Croatians are in essence different people in regards to culture, mentality, genetic inheritance and phenotype.

Gauging Croats one can resume they have tendencies to more or less veer towards embracing Catholic-Protestant values when it comes civic responsibilities, social trust and customary mores. In ages past, Zagreb was in line with this national consciousness, but nowadays it wanders off the well trodden, righteous path by several standard deviations so to speak.

I cannot help but think that such a deviation was at least partially caused by a significant number of Herzegovina Croat immigration.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information