View Poll Results: What is your identity?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • English and British

30 36.59%
  • English only

12 14.63%
  • Scottish and British

8 9.76%
  • Scottish only

3 3.66%
  • Welsh and British

1 1.22%
  • Welsh only

0 0%
  • Northern Irish and British

2 2.44%
  • Northern Irish only

1 1.22%
  • Cornish and British

2 2.44%
  • Cornish only

1 1.22%
  • Other (i.e. European only)

15 18.29%
  • British only

7 8.54%
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: British members - what is your identity?

Last Online
    06-15-2012 @ 01:48 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cro-Mag Powah!
    Ethnicity
    WASPy
    Ancestry
    Norman Overlords
    Country
    Quebec
    Region
    Georgia
    Taxonomy
    Anglo Norman
    Politics
    Libertarian Nationalism, Pan Occidentalism
    Religion
    Episcopal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Somehow I feel that this, coming from the man who proclaims Africans and Pakis to be "British" to a greater extent than Anglo Americans, will not cost me much sleep...

However, I'm willing to bet that the Brits who, with Americans and Candians, charged the shores at Normandy probably have a different take... You'll notice it wasn't the Africans and Pakis rushing accross the globe to save England when when London was getting shelled... Of course, I'm sure we just sacrificed those thousands of American lives for our own twisted, nefarious purposes...

I'm sure it was a coencidence that America only entered WW2 a couple months after London got bombed in the blitz

Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    I for one do not class Savant as a white man...he comes under the "Black enamelled fuck pig" variety!
    Last edited by Savant; 11-13-2011 at 12:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aemma
    Well here's to the Sexy, Suave and Savvy Georgia Peach of the forum!

Last Online
    08-28-2012 @ 03:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

0 Not allowed!

English, but British during the Olympics.

Lord Protector of Spain, Septimania and Galicia Raikaswinžs's Avatar
    Last Online
    03-10-2017 @ 03:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hispanic
    Ethnicity
    Escobarian
    Ancestry
    Spain, Poland, Americas
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Taxonomy
    Criollo
    Politics
    San Escobarian Patriot
    Religion
    National Escobarian Church
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,613
    Given: 356

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Boudica View Post
    WOW. Well sir, first of all I must say that he is not a "mestizo".. A mestizo would be the product of your ancestors fucking a bunch of tanned mongol creatures, nevertheless creating the glorious Mexican, thanks asshole . No, he is not that, he is far from that LOL, and he wasn't even calling himself British what a JOKE lol. God, this is a PERFECT example of how American people are just singled out and how a thread is just ruined by bullshit trolling. Take your retarded side remarks OUT of a thread that you yourself don't even belong in, unless I'm confused and Spaniards are British with British ancestry?
    yeah take a stupid remark made by a Spanish bigot, and take it out of context to name call every Spaniard in the board and the whole Spanish-speaking North America in an equally stupid and bigoted post.

What makes you different from Labaru then?

I , for once, do not consider Savant a mestizo or anything like that, neither do the rest of the Spaniards here, that, if we ever had any quarrel with him, it was for the hostile and trollish attitude that he USED to display in the chatbox some time ago. And even if he was indeed a mestizo, why would be that a bad thing? if you prove yourself to be a worthy person, you can be as negro, mestizo, or "guero" as you want.

We all do mistakes, I guess even you. Despite being pretty and 12.5% Italian , there must be something you have done wrong sometimes

There's a possibility to, if you feel like answering Labaru's bigoted post, do it in a way in which you don't need to offend loads of other people (at least the ones .who are able to read your post).

Tanned people, mongols, Mexicans, and Spaniards as a whole number billions in the world and are definitely not responsible for Labaru's opinion.

So let's try to keep the place friendly and clean, and, either ignore the bigoted posts, or address them individually. We are lately improving , and we have less supid guerrillas camping around. Better like that, ain't it?

Banned
    Last Online
    07-23-2012 @ 02:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Conservative
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 54

0 Not allowed!

My personal opinion is that it is wishful thinking for you colonials to think of yourselves as being British, and an insult to members who are British by birth.
    It's not only an insult it's an absurdity. And the insult extends to the legacy of those men of '76 whose memory I revere.

Last Online
    06-15-2012 @ 01:48 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cro-Mag Powah!
    Ethnicity
    WASPy
    Ancestry
    Norman Overlords
    Country
    Quebec
    Region
    Georgia
    Taxonomy
    Anglo Norman
    Politics
    Libertarian Nationalism, Pan Occidentalism
    Religion
    Episcopal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7

0 Not allowed!

I don't recall any "trolling in the chatbox" honestly. In any case, the aforementioned post is a repsonse to a repeated, distinctive pattern of trolling we see from Spaniards/Iberians here. Such trolling is often directed towards people who cite facts and/or scientific data which is disliked by the group in question. Note I don't consider every single Iberian here to be a part of this group.

In any case, everyone here who knows me outside of this site knows that I'm not a mestizo, and understandably become frustrated towards slanderous statements like for which the underlying motives are highly erroneous. I'd personally feel compelled to speak up in defense of someone who was being personally attacked for erroneous motives like this as well. It's also no big secret that there is a faction of highly anti American zealotry here, and anyone who's an American who doesn't parrot those narratives can expect to be subjected to that.

Also, no one here has said that mestizos are "bad" by virtue of the fact that they are mestizos. Obviously ethnicity/ancestry is something that everyone here takes pride in, or is at least to some degree important too personally. Futher, given that it's an "ethnic European preservation" site, it's implicit that said ethnic/ancestry identity is a European one. Since "mestizo" denotes non European ethnicity/ancestry it is therefore "bad" or insulting in this context to make such claims about someone, particularly if you add things like "it would be an insult to any British person" etc. So, if a person is European in an ethnic/genetic context and this is something which is important to them and their identity, which they take pride in, of course it is an insult, which in this case it was intended to be... This is almost all so self evident I'm surprised that I actually need to point it out.

It's fair to expect someone else who's also subjected to the same kind of taunting for the same reasons, who is also genetically 100% European, to feel compelled to speak up in defense of someone else being subjected to it. Boud's sentiment towards this behavior is not undreasonable. It's interesting to note that you felt compelled to make your critique of Boud's the entire basis for a post, but you certainly didn't feel compelled to do that regarding Lab's post... A bit asymmetrical, don't you think??

Quote Originally Posted by El Comunero Errante View Post
    yeah take a stupid remark made by a Spanish bigot, and take it out of context to name call every Spaniard in the board and the whole Spanish-speaking North America in an equally stupid and bigoted post.

I , for once, do not consider Savant a mestizo or anything like that, neither do the rest of the Spaniards here, that, if we ever had any quarrel with him, it was for the hostile and trollish attitude that he USED to display in the chatbox some time ago. And even if he was indeed a mestizo, why would be that a bad thing? if you prove yourself to be a worthy person, you can be as negro, mestizo, or "guero" as you want.

We all do mistakes, I guess even you. Despite being pretty and 12.5% Italian , there must be something you have done wrong sometimes

There's a possibility to, if you feel like answering Labaru's bigoted post, do it in a way in which you don't need to offend loads of other people (at least the ones .who are able to read your post).

Tanned people, mongols, Mexicans, and Spaniards as a whole number billions in the world and are definitely not responsible for Labaru's opinion.

So let's try to keep the place friendly and clean, and, either ignore the bigoted posts, or address them individually. We are lately improving , and we have less supid guerrillas camping around. Better like that, ain't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aemma
    Well here's to the Sexy, Suave and Savvy Georgia Peach of the forum!

Last Online
    05-01-2019 @ 07:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Old Stock
    Ethnicity
    New Englander
    Ancestry
    Angles & Picts
    Region
    Vermont
    Y-DNA
    R1b L21
    mtDNA
    H1c
    Taxonomy
    A-S
    Politics
    Landscape
    Religion
    Nature
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 110
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

My personal opinion is that it is wishful thinking for you colonials to think of yourselves as being British, and an insult to members who are British by birth.
    I understand your sentiment but would also add that you'd be lucky to have most of us amongst your ranks.

We can't help where our ancestors came from.

Last Online
    05-01-2019 @ 07:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Old Stock
    Ethnicity
    New Englander
    Ancestry
    Angles & Picts
    Region
    Vermont
    Y-DNA
    R1b L21
    mtDNA
    H1c
    Taxonomy
    A-S
    Politics
    Landscape
    Religion
    Nature
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 110
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe McCarthy View Post
    It's not only an insult it's an absurdity. And the insult extends to the legacy of those men of '76 whose memory I revere.
    We're well past that little misunderstanding by now. And I say that as someone of '76 stock.

And no one worry, I for one would never consider myself 'British' beyond ethno-genetic origins. Rather New English.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-19-2012 @ 09:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    A Celto-Germanic-Manic ;)
    Ethnicity
    Thrones
    Taxonomy
    Bitch-oid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by El Comunero Errante View Post

Yes, I agree. However the only reason I brought up the whole mestizo thing was because he was wrongfully calling Savant that in a crude manor in order to insult him, due to the fact that he is not mestizo and he i'm assuming just like everyone else takes pride in his ancestry.. It just gets tiring for me to see members attack other members and insult them in a way that relates to ancestry, it's uncalled for, people take pride in their ancestry.. I have no problem with Spanish people, and as I stated I made that comment due to the trollish comment made prior to it concerning "mestizos" and him being one. I hate seeing the this.. This is over with now, lets go back to the topic.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-23-2012 @ 02:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Conservative
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 54

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Allenson View Post
    We're well past that little misunderstanding by now. And I say that as someone of '76 stock.
    That misunderstanding, so to say, is the cornerstone of our identity as Americans.

Lord Protector of Spain, Septimania and Galicia Raikaswinžs's Avatar
    Last Online
    03-10-2017 @ 03:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hispanic
    Ethnicity
    Escobarian
    Ancestry
    Spain, Poland, Americas
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Taxonomy
    Criollo
    Politics
    San Escobarian Patriot
    Religion
    National Escobarian Church
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,613
    Given: 356

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Savant View Post
    I don't recall any "trolling in the chatbox" honestly
    you don't recall being banned either?

Quote Originally Posted by Savant View Post
    . In any case, the aforementioned post is a response to a repeated, distinctive pattern of trolling we see from Spaniards/Iberians here. Such trolling is often directed towards people who cite facts and/or scientific data which is disliked by the group in question.
    aha, scientific data so that is what you call trolling in the chatbox no Spaniard that I know here gets annoyed by scientific data. They do get annoyed however by repeated hateful trolling. And no, being a med or being swarthy is nothing bad. But you must recall yourself calling repeatedly arabs and mexicans to the Spaniards, and when you got annoyed by being repeatedly ignored, then move on to insults such as Sand Nigger, Mexicunts and the like.

I would also like to apologize for answering you in this thread which is about a completely different topic, and we shouldn't turn it into yet another Spanish fight

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information