Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Pristina’s goal is exile of Serbs from Kosovo and Metohija – Serbian official

TA fisherman association TheMaestro's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-26-2024 @ 11:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,142
    Given: 9,067

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    You mean Istanbul is not Turkish? I thought it was...

And Will Smith is American. So was Michael Jackson.
    No they are not, they have English names, using your stupid analogy, every guy having an English name comes from England doesnt he?

TA fisherman association TheMaestro's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-26-2024 @ 11:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,142
    Given: 9,067

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Varda View Post
    Albanians call Gora region Gorë, and in Serbian gora means mountain https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gora_(region)
    In Gora live Gorani people who are Slavic speaking Muslims, their ancestors are late islamized mostly in 18th century. Before islamization they were Orthodox Christians. Last Christian/Orthodox woman in Gora died in 1850s, her name was Božana. Speech of Gorani is between Serbian and Macedonian language. Gorani are long time under the attack of Albanian nationalism, same as Orthodox Serbs. Albanians tried to albanized Gorani and they succeeded partly. Gorani in 20th century adopted Albanian form of surnames under the Albanian pressure. Some Gorani adopted Albanian language and became Albanians. Many Gorani who preserved their language and identity were expelled from Gora by Albanians in the late 1990s. Today there is more Gorani outside of Kosovo (in central/northern Serbia and diaspora) than in Kosovo. In the last 20 years Bosniak propaganda try to bosniskized Gorani who stayed in Gora/Kosovo, and part of Gorani who stayed in Gora adopted Bosniak name. Btw Bosniaks have pretension on all Slavic speaking Muslims of the Balkans including Torbeshi from North Macedonia and Pomaks from Bulgaria.

Is it our fault you come into our region and build cities in there? Albanians in middle-ages lived very peasant lifes with many of them being analphabets. If I come to your home and call it Maestroland will it belong to me? Im the first that called your home a name : Mestroland, analogy..... analogy. It's not my fault even your Slavic brothers Croatians didn't like you and left you without a leash so you had do go crush lower. You ancestors firstly came into CRO/BIH current region. At time you came to Kosovo it was still mostly in possesion of Bulgarians upper authorities. It was when, when you really took over Kosova? 13th century? Your people were afriad of being overrun by plebs like Albos or Vlachs. How long could you maintain this region? 2-300 years? Without help of Albanians you would be overrun even faster, since it's them who fought in battle of Kosovo and many other mercenaries.

Your country is just a failed project, trying to rewrite history and use your church for affiliating people.

Last Online
    Today @ 10:26 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,637
    Given: 4,646

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wizz View Post
    Prizren is a pre-Slavic name you Chetnik. Many of these so called names you claim as Slavic are non-Slavic names. Including Lipjan, Vushtrri and many others.
    Kacanik comes from an Albanian bandit who was slayed there in 1488 by the Ottomans. Ferizaj/Ferizovik which you muppets changed into Urosevac .
    That's quite a stretch.
    In Serbian language "pri" means "at" or "in" or "on" (depends of context) and "zreo" means "ripe." Even if Prizren have non-Slavic linguistic roots, it's not Albanian for sure but Vlach or Greek. Prizren was capital of Serbia under that name in 13th and 14th century and in that time there was no Albanians in Kosovo, you lived in the mountains of Albania in 13/14th century.
    I can give you clear Serbian meaning of all others toponyms which i posted to Loki up.

Last Online
    08-05-2022 @ 11:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 32

0 Not allowed!

A correction, it has been an Albanian town within the last 400-450 years at least together with Opoja, was also Illyrian for a long time and held by the Bulgarians.

Western Kosovo (Rrafshi i Dukagjinit) has been Albanian for a long time , much longer period than it has ever been inhabited by Serbs. Serbs mainly inhabited
    Eastern Kosovo for longer during the Ottoman period. But there are far more Albanian families native to Western Kosovo than Serbs.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

A correction, it has been an Albanian town within the last 400-450 years at least together with Opoja, was also Illyrian for a long time and held by the Bulgarians.

Western Kosovo (Rrafshi i Dukagjinit) has been Albanian for a long time , much longer period than it has ever been inhabited by Serbs. Serbs mainly inhabited Eastern Kosovo for longer during the Ottoman period. But there are far more Albanian families native to Western Kosovo than Serbs.

Last Online
    Today @ 10:26 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,637
    Given: 4,646

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wizz View Post

Western Kosovo (Rrafshi i Dukagjinit) has been Albanian for a long time , much longer period than it has ever been inhabited by Serbs. Serbs mainly inhabited
    Eastern Kosovo for longer during the Ottoman period. But there are far more Albanian families native to Western Kosovo than Serbs.
    Most of Kosovo Serbs have roots there before Ottomans. Only minority came from other regions (mostly from Montenegro) between 1WW ans 2WW. Settlers from the first half of 20th century lived mostly in Metohija and still live in Mitrovica. But even in Metohija existed native Serbs. In northern Kosovo in villages also exist native Serbs, settlers from 20th century came only to Mitrovica.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Prizen was also inhabited by Albanians before the Ottoman period.

In 1330, Serbian king Stefan Dečanski explicitly mentioned the presence of Albanians and the Albanian names of villages in Kosovo, in particular in the districts of Prizren and that of Skopje. A chrisobull of the Serbian Tsar Stefan Dušan that was given to the Monastery of Saint Mihail and Gavril in Prizren between the years of 1348-1353 states the presence of Albanians in the vicinity of Prizren, the Plains of Dukagjin and in the villages of Drenica. Within this chrisobull, nine Albanian stock-breeding villages within the vicinity of Prizren are mentioned explicitly - these villages are known with the names Gjinovci (Gjinajt), Magjerci, Bjellogllavci (Kryebardhët), Flokovci (Flokajt), Crnça, Caparci (Çaparajt), Gjonovci (Gjonajt), Shpinadinci (Shpinajt) and Novaci. Entire Albanian villages were gifted by Serbian kings, particularly Stefan Dušan, as presents to Serb monasteries within Prizren, Deçan and Tetova.[12] Additionally, people with Albanian anthroponomy are repeatedly mentioned in a 1348 chrysobull of Stefan Dušan that lists those who pray at the monastery of St. Michael and Gabriel in Prizren as well as some of the inhabitants of the city itself and the surrounding villages. In one of Stefan Dušan's documents in 1355, a soldier with Albanian anthroponomy is exclusively mentioned as one of the people who must continuously pay the Monastery of St. Nicholas in the village of Billushë near Prizren.[13]

''Your'' Emperor put high taxes on Vlachs and Albanians

Last Online
    Today @ 03:17 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,486
    Given: 13,199

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ylla View Post
    What does that even mean? So you can’t defend your ancestral country? Typical ta aspie mindset.
    I guess we can just leave it to the likes of you and silver knight to decide the fate of our countries.

I don’t usually like to comment on this topic but I’ve never seen more petty people. I have to intervene and say something. And please don’t compare our high culture to your people, we are nothing alike, completely different culture and situation.
    I've realized that you take any comment I do on the albanian question too personal. Since you are a nice member and I don't want to make you upset I'll unsubscribe from this thread OK? Peace out.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,420
    Given: 12,533

0 Not allowed!

Not to worry. Everything is going according to plan. The plan is to induce serbs to nake the wrong move and the west with kosovar Albanians will invade serbia once and for all.
    Serbs secretly wish to be rulled by albanians for a change according to polls, so is win win for everyone.
    The plan is since russia is actually slowly winning territory in ukraine we the west wanna make sure russia loses every other inch of land and influence it has in the rest of europe and serbia has got to go.
    Every inch lost to russia on easter ukriane we will take serbia and Putin according to experts will be fine with it.
    Peace at last.

Last Online
    Today @ 11:19 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,693
    Given: 11,620

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Varda View Post
    I doubt. He probably live in Germany or Switzerland. In both countries Albanian migrants are numerous.
    It is very indicative that all forum member Albanians live abroad, far away from Balkans.
    🔴
    🔵

Target: Dušan_scaled
    Distance: 1.7521% / 0.01752098
    60.4 Slavic: RUS_Sunghir_MA
    29.8 Roman: SRB_Svilos_Krusevlje
    9.8 Byzantine: TUR_Marmara_Ilipinar_Byz2

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information