Dardania
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,779
    Given: 1,359

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Varda View Post
    Interesting, Kosovo Albanians currently present in this forum live in the western countries. Same is with Kosovo Shiptars who were earlier present here and who are banned or not active. Shiptar dream that they will live like a kings without Serbia is broken long time ago. Kosovo together with Moldova and Ukraine is the poorest in Europe. Moldova and Ukraine are at least internationally recognized countries, unlike Kosovo.
    I live in Kosovo, it might be poor western standard but for sure I live much better here than the average serv in Serbia. I was in Serbia recently and have to admit some places in Serbia, especially South Serbia feels like that got stuck in 19th century. Infrastructure in villages is much better in Kosovo than in Serbia.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,997
    Given: 12,783

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KrashNick View Post
    Yes, you also forgot to mention Panda Bar massacre which was done by Serbs by killing Serbian civilians so that they could blame Albanians.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panda_Bar_massacre
    Why would you post a link to a source that doesn't match what you say?

This is what the Wikipedia article states:

The attack came at a time of heightened tensions, when on 14 December the Serbian police ambushed the KLA who were smuggling weapons and supplies from Albania.[6] The Panda Bar attack appeared as a reprisal,[6] and broke the brief cease-fire between the Albanian and Serbian forces during the Kosovo War.[7] The KLA was accused, but did not accept responsibility at the time.[6] Six Albanian young men were arrested and tortured in custody at the time, but acquitted in the trial.

Speculation that the crime may have been committed by the Serbian state security services had been put forward in the past, but the crime remained unsolved as no new evidence had come forward for a long time.[8] Among Kosovo Albanians, the Panda Bar massacre is considered to have been used as a pretext for the attacks of the Serbian army and police against Albanian villages.[8]
    So basically each side points the finger at the other (as is typical). Yet, you present it as a false flag attack as fact.

Balkanoids shouldn't be allowed to discuss Balkanoid topics, tbh. Both sides twist and lie for the benefit of 'muh people.' Except for RogueState, Balkanoid posters have no ability to be objective on Balkan issues.

At the end of the article, it says this:

Many years after the incident, the Serbian government officially acknowledged that it was perpetrated by agents of the Serbian Secret Service.[20]
    I want to see the actual source. You don't need a false flag when there is already fighting going on.
    Last edited by Colonel Frank Grimes; 01-08-2023 at 04:29 PM.

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Skipetar
    Country
    Kosovo
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dušan View Post
    Why don't you condemn this violence against Serbian civilians in Kosovo committed by an Albanian policeman on Christmas?

Serbs, like other Christian peoples in the Ottoman Empire, were second-class citizens and suffered violence from Ottoman privileged Muslims - in this case from Bosnian Muslims and Muslim Albanians in Kosovo.

Hypocritical westerners will not support you forever, justifying all these crimes.
    Sooner or later, they will leave you, having their own problems.
    Unlike many serbs I never support violence against civilians but as always you like to play the victim. This is the true story how it happened, and this was explained by his mother who did admit that they never shot directly at her kid and that it was an accident.

https://twitter.com/vatic_bojana/sta...kL45KAStEWPiCw

Serbs in Kosovo can live freely as citizens of Republic of Kosovo, in fact they live far better than Albanians in South Serbia who are not even allowed to raise Albanian flag unlike Serbs in Kosovo. You can fool around some westerns here with your victim card but do not try it with other people from Balkans when we all know very well your kind.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    why serbians dont attack back??
    The great warrior CV... This isn't a video game. Killing has consequences for everyone. You can't just get a couple of your retarded friends and run around shooting random people from population X cuz 'I iz mad...'

Fucking moron.

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Skipetar
    Country
    Kosovo
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post

So basically each side points the finger at the other (as is typical). Yet, you present it as a false flag attack as fact.

Balkanoids shouldn't be allowed to discuss Balkanoid topics, tbh. Both sides twist and lie for the benefit of 'muh people.' Except for RogueState, Balkanoid posters have no ability to be objective on Balkan issues.
    Alexander Vucic himself declared that it was not done by Albanians. You can check the article even in Serbian where it says that there are indications that the attack was organized by the State Security Service of Serbia at that time.

You can watch this documentary in English subtitles in case you are more interested

Last Online
    Today @ 01:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,635
    Given: 4,643

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post

At the end of the article, it says this:

I want to see the actual source. You don't need a false flag when there is already fighting going on.
    I suppose it is more natural that Iberians living in USA discuss about Balkan things than Balkanites.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KrashNick View Post
    Alexander Vucic himself declared that it was not done by Albanians. You can check the article even in Serbian where it says that there are indications that the attack was organized by the State Security Service of Serbia at that time.

You can watch this documentary in English subtitles in case you are more interested

[video=youtube;ppm8O07MlSo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppm8O07MlSo&ab_channel=TopChanne
    I would if it was an independent third-party video. The initial support for the accusation comes from a Serbia paper called Kurir that I had to google translate.

BELGRADE - On the trail of a solution to a terrible crime. The competent authorities were offered evidence that individuals from the State Security Service at the time were responsible for the death of six Serbian youths in the "Panda" cafe in Peja in 1998, Kurir learns. A source close to the Government of Serbia claims that Radomir Marković, the former head of the DB, offered the authorities concrete evidence that the attack on the "Panda" cafe on December 14, 1998 was organized by Milorad Ulemek Legija! Marković allegedly has evidence that the group that carried out that action, which for years was believed to be the work of Albanian extremists, was organized by a former JSO commander. The goal of this crime was, according to our source, to portray the KLA as a terrorist organization in the eyes of the international public and to justify the actions of Serbian forces in the territory of Kosovo. Fake attacks on MI6 - However, on the other hand, Ulemek is ready to testify about direct responsibility Radomir Marković for that crime. Ulemek revealed that the order to organize people from the security structures for the murder in Peja came from the very top of the DB service, headed by Rade Marković at the time. They are now blaming each other, we don't yet know what evidence they have, but the fact is that the state is responsible for that crime, that is DB - says a source of our newspaper. - This is a problem for Serbia, for years that crime was attributed to Albanian extremists and not only that. That crime, the killing of Serbian children, was considered an occasion for Serbian forces to take action in Kosovo. If that evidence turns out to be relevant, this is a big slap in the face - how do you explain to the parents of those children that their sons were sacrificed to justify DB's action. On the other hand, we as a country have to clear up the shadows from the past and solve all the crimes, no matter how much we don't like the outcome - adds our source.
    https://www.kurir.rs/vesti/politika/...ca-u-peci-1998
    However, this is based on a 'source in the government.' I don't know anything about this paper. Whether they're politically motivated or neutral. They talk about these two dudes blaming each other, which would be an acknowledgment that the attack was sanctioned by the government, but there is no talk outside this article that such accusations happened.

I can't find an article where Vucic admits it was Serbian Security Services. What I have is a footnote for the claim in the Wikipedia article to a book that claims the Serbian government admitted it was Serbian Security Services that committed the attack (Everts, Daan (2020). Peacekeeping in Albania and Kosovo: Conflict Response and International Intervention in the Western Balkans, 1997 - 2002).

However, the footnote doesn't help.

The author doesn't give much information.

So basically, the only information I can find for admitting that Serbian Security forces were the perpetrators is that book and a Serbian newspaper claiming they have an inside source in the government. I can't find Vucic admitting it. That would be a huge deal.

It may very be the case that Serbian Security Forces committed the atrocity. The Kurir article quotes Vucic as saying, "There are strange things [connected to it] and it is very difficult to speak about it today. When we have more details, we will inform the public about them." That is a bit weird to say, if translated correctly.
    Last edited by Colonel Frank Grimes; 01-08-2023 at 05:44 PM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Varda View Post
    I suppose it is more natural that Iberians living in USA discuss about Balkan things than Balkanites.
    Not more natural but more likely to be objective since I don't have a dog in the fight. Anyway, I have been reading about Balkan conflicts since junior high school (I chose to write reports on it for current events), and I guess that's where my interest comes from. Even as an adult, I keep tabs on what is happening there, especially about past conflicts. Are you aware of this?

Declassified intelligence files expose inconvenient truths of Bosnian war

It came out a week ago.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I did find this:

The first fifteen years after the crime were marked by the belief that the crime was committed by members of the KLA. Until December 2013, when Aleksandar Vučić, then First Deputy Prime Minister and head of the Office for the Coordination of Security Services, stated on TV Pink’s programme „Teška reč“ that “there are many terrible things that we will have to face, such as the murders of Serbs in the ‘Panda’ cafe in Kosovo in 1998, which there is no evidence to prove were carried out by Albanians, as has been assumed”. Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic said that he had information and knowledge about the murder of six young Serbs in Pec in 1998, for which no one has yet been held accountable.

“I have information and knowledge, but our competent authorities are looking for complete evidence to shed light on this heinous crime.” As far as Serbia and I personally are concerned, the parents of the victims can be absolutely sure that we will not hide the truth, no matter who participated in this terrible and serious crime, whether it was Albanians or Serbs, which I think would surprise many people,” said Vucic.
    https://thegeopost.com/en/uncategori...sian-scenario/

That is significant. It's not a direct admittance, but it might as well be.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information