PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Zambian President saying no the western lgbtq ideology - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zambian President saying no the western lgbtq ideology

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:52 AM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,956
    Given: 11,667

1 Not allowed!

I used to laugh at the slippery slope argument, but nowadays it turns out 'gay propaganda' is a real thing. That non-binary gender concept is a travesty (no pun intended) they are trying to spoon-feed our children. Luckily the children of my cousins are turning out normal as if yet and my entire family despises woke nonsense.

Interestingly, one female cousin of mine used to be a lesbian and has a daughter via artificial insemination. However, she despises woke too and doesn't want her daughter to end up like her. She turned lesbian after a tragic history of sexual abuse.
    Nowadays she is attracted to men, but still holding that boat off (she hides her traumas very well, especially for the sake of her daughter). She only wants decent men.

I always knew she isn't a real lesbian, because she told me. She does find the increasing extremism in the LGBT community abhorrent too. People should stop victimising that group or see them as a community to begin with. They should especially not politicise it.

People generally are fine with people's sexuality as well, but keep sexuality away from children too.

Last Online
    Today @ 07:46 AM
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,131
    Given: 7

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    They always existed everywhere, but it is not "inborn" or who they are, no more that it is inborn that i have to have a threesome (i mean as heterosexual man you would assume a man would like or it would be inborn to have sex with many beautiful women) why then people consider it normal to have one wife and not hundred wifes?
    They always existed everywhere, but it is not "inborn" or who they are, no more that it is inborn that i have to have a threesome (i mean as heterosexual man you would assume a man would like or it would be inborn to have sex with many beautiful women) why then people consider it normal to have one wife and not hundred wifes?

It depend on culture in Gulf countries having many wife is legal but many women themselves don't want to be 2 nd wife. I mean here muslim are allowed to have 4 wife but almost all of them have 1 because women have more rights now and they only want to be one and only

And open relationship exist and it is okay if there is consent. Why should I care if a guy have 100 wife if consent is involved

If it is not inborn then why they are gay in society who hate gays? What they get out of it?
    You are assuming that it is not inborn but it is Mortimer it is

You don't have to have threesome you can do it if you get 2 women who give you consent. It is all about consent. Nothing is wrong in being gay if there is consent involved

Sent from my Redmi Y3 using Tapatalk

Ascended into a higher realm
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 08:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,192
    Given: 58,966

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rajputprincess View Post

It depend on culture in Gulf countries having many wife is legal but many women themselves don't want to be 2 nd wife. I mean here muslim are allowed to have 4 wife but almost all of them have 1 because women have more rights now and they only want to be one and only

And open relationship exist and it is okay if there is consent. Why should I care if a guy have 100 wife if consent is involved

If it is not inborn then why they are gay in society who hate gays? What they get out of it?
    You are assuming that it is not inborn but it is Mortimer it is

You don't have to have threesome you can do it if you get 2 women who give you consent. It is all about consent. Nothing is wrong in being gay if there is consent involved

Ok. I wouldnt really outlaw being gay, that is not how far i would go, just keep it in the closet, similar how it was in the 80s when i was in school, dont ask dont tell and there were no trans at all.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Last Online
    Today @ 07:46 AM
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,131
    Given: 7

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    Ok. I wouldnt really outlaw being gay, that is not how far i would go, just keep it in the closet, similar how it was in the 80s when i was in school, dont ask dont tell and there were no trans at all.
    Ok. I wouldnt really outlaw being gay, that is not how far i would go, just keep it in the closet, similar how it was in the 80s when i was in school, dont ask dont tell and there were no trans at all

Closet so you won't let gay people date? So they don't have human right to find love? That's what you are saying.

Some people genuinely are trans and are not comfortable in their gender either. We use nothing if a adult want to change their gender

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:52 AM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,956
    Given: 11,667

2 Not allowed!

Keep in mind, I am neither a fan of bullying people because of their orientation. The pendulum has swinged a tad bit too much to the left and people's hatred for woke might come back as an harsh boomerang back to their faces.

Just don't feed our children with nonsense as gender neutrality and similar bogus. Especially don't confuse immature minds from troubled families into thinking they have gender dysforia and especially don't allow hormonal treatments and puberty blockers just like they are doing now.

Ascended into a higher realm
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 08:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,192
    Given: 58,966

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dandelion View Post
    Keep in mind, I am neither a fan of bullying people because of their orientation. The pendulum has swinged a tad bit too much to the left and people's hatred for woke might come back as an harsh boomerang back to their faces.
    I wouldnt bully anyone at all, not for orientation either. It is about principles for me not personal. For example there is a trans or maybe crossdresser but not trans? In the town i live, i never bullied him, never. I would also think it would be terrible if someone bullies him.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information