Country
    Faroes
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 747
    Given: 368

0 Not allowed!

*IF*

Are we discussing fiction or alternatve history here?
    It's a clear fact that is recorded. There were about 1,3 million Estonians before WW2. And because of the long term genocide, the population was at 700 000 once. So I'm sorry. Even more then 30% of our people were killed. But our country has recovered a bit. And there are 900 000 of us. About 70% out of 1,3mil...

I hear this kind of story oh so often. In fact, Estonian SS were used mostly against civilians, drowning in blood Belarussian villages, and when finally they were sent to encounter the Red Army they were beaten into jelly in no time.
    I advise you to brush up your history skills. Estonian Waffen SS (20th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS) was only used against Russian troops. It was a deal made between the Estonian people and Germany. We fight only if we can fight against the Russians and defend our country. After it's first battles, the 20th Waffen SS Grenadier Divison of the SS became famous in the 3rd Reich, because of it's bravery and beating almost impossible odds. The 20th Waffen SS Divison was never defeated by the Russians. When in Eastern Europe, the Germans lost hundreds of kilometers of land a week. Then the Estonian front was not moving. Our soldiers were too good for that. But Hitler did abandon the Baltics, because the Latvian and Lithuanian Waffen SS couldn't hold the front. And the big forces in Estonia would have been pocketed. Many men left the 20th Waffen SS division and went into the woods to be freedom fighters. But others had to retreat with the Germans. Many reached Western Germany and surrendered to the Allies.

Damn, how come YOU are alive?!
    I'm a lucky guy, aren't I? Russians are the people who have single-handedly killed the most white people in the entire human history.

LOL

But don't worry. Estonians are not viable. You'll extinct anyway, and soon.
    Openly wanting that some white people go extinct, that is against the forum rules and would need a ban. "Cultural & Ethnic European Preservation" .

But if you still aren't banned and are openly hostile towards other white people and wanting that their culture and ethnics die out. The OPPOSITE goal of this forum. Then you are probably safe. People at least see how a Russian behaves.

And I'll only say this once. Don't ever try to fool me with false history and made up stuff. I'm an expert in European history and you can't fool me.

Who Dares Wins
    Last Online
    05-27-2010 @ 06:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

It's a clear fact that is recorded.
    Post the facts

There were about 1,3 million Estonians before WW2. And because of the long term genocide, the population was at 700 000 once.
    I don't see a connection. It's not PANF here, laddie. People here are intelligent and don't buy personal assertions.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Faroes
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Post the facts
    http://vip.latnet.lv/LPRA/estlosses.htm

http://www.stat.ee/26384

http://pub.stat.ee/px-web.2001/I_Dat...omposition.asp

I don't see a connection. It's not PANF here, laddie. People here are intelligent and don't buy personal assertions.
    Good, I don't like PANF much. They accept non-whites into that forum. And they think that Arabs are white... That's just too wrong. I once registered there, but I left, because white people weren't a majority there.

Last Online
    04-15-2014 @ 01:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Alemanni, Suebi.
    Country
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    Borreby/Nordalpinoid + Atlantonordoid
    Politics
    Platonic NS
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    After it's first battles, the 20th Waffen SS Grenadier Divison of the SS became famous in the 3rd Reich, because of it's bravery and beating almost impossible odds. The 20th Waffen SS Divison was never defeated by the Russians.
    Indeed, didn't a general once say he wished he had more Estonians?

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Faroes
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    Indeed, didn't a general once say he wished he had more Estonians?
    If there would have been more Estonian soldiers, then Germany maybe could have won the war who knows?

But our population wasn't large enough to send more then 100 000 men to the front

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,917
    Given: 44,995

0 Not allowed!

Openly wanting that some white people go extinct, that is against the forum rules and would need a ban. "Cultural & Ethnic European Preservation" .
    You're a new member here and have made only 16 posts. You can't call for established members to be banned already, that's a tad arrogant mate.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Who Dares Wins
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I advise you to brush up your history skills. Estonian Waffen SS (20th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS) was only used against Russian troops.
    The division itself was decimated in the very first encounter with the Red Army in Septemper of 1944 and in the same month was withdrawn from the front as it was not capable to contunue to fight. After that it fought in East Prussia and was finally partially destroyed and partially captured by the Red Army in Czechoslovakia.

Not very impressive, to put it mildly., but indeed it was not implicated in war crimes.

However, the 20th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS was preceded by other Estonian SS formations which were used against civilians in Belarus and Lithuania. Entire villages were burned together with their inhabitants.

Who Dares Wins
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

TOTAL POPULATION AS OF OCTOBER 1939 WITHIN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED BORDERS (TARTU PEACE TREATY OF 1920):

ARRESTED AND IMPRISIONED

EXECUTED OR DIED AS A RESULT OF TORTURE

ARRESTED AND DEPORTED TO LABOR CAMPS (MEN, SOME WOMEN) OR EXILE (MOST WOMEN AND CHILDREN, ORPHANS )

etc.

Thanks for posting the Estonian source (which, I'm sure, greatly exaggregate the figures) showing that there was no "genocide" at all.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Faroes
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    You're a new member here and have made only 16 posts. You can't call for established members to be banned already, that's a tad arrogant mate.
    I am sorry, but the first thing I did when coming to this forum. I did read the forum rules. And now they are all memorized. Hors is breaking several of them and no action is taken. I'm just a new member here and I have no right and wish to decide anything here. That's for the admins to decide.

I totally respect the opinions of admins. I just pointed out that Hors is breaking several rules, I don't demand the banning of Hors. I truly hope that Hors is actually a fine lad who will stop being hostile towards many European ethnicities.

I'm sorry for being arrogant. I will try to behave.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Faroes
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hors View Post
    TOTAL POPULATION AS OF OCTOBER 1939 WITHIN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED BORDERS (TARTU PEACE TREATY OF 1920):

ARRESTED AND IMPRISIONED

EXECUTED OR DIED AS A RESULT OF TORTURE

ARRESTED AND DEPORTED TO LABOR CAMPS (MEN, SOME WOMEN) OR EXILE (MOST WOMEN AND CHILDREN, ORPHANS )

etc.

Thanks for posting the Estonian source (which, I'm sure, greatly exaggregate the figures) showing that there was no "genocide" at all.
    If our population was like that and for SOME reason it fell to 700 000 then what is it?

In 2 years. 1940-1941, already about 130K of the Estonian population was gone. For 1,1mil that's a VERY big %! Only in 2 years! About 11% gone!

P.S Try reading the whole webpage. Maybe you will get a clearer image then.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information