Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

I truly hope that Hors is actually a fine lad who will stop being hostile towards many European ethnicities.
    I'll stop being inquisitive about some European ethnicities when their representatives stop making derogatory/hostile remarks about Russia and Russians. But as they will not (they believe it's their birth right and only natural), the things will remain as they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    If our population was like that and for SOME reason it fell to 700 000 then what is it?
    Who cares? I don't. Maybe they died out because of pox...

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Faroes
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 747
    Given: 368

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hors View Post
    I'll stop being inquisitive about some European ethnicities when their representatives stop making derogatory/hostile remarks about Russia and Russians. But as they will not (they believe it's their birth right and only natural), the things will remain as they are.

Who cares? I don't. Maybe they died out because of pox...
    It wasn't pox. http://vip.latnet.lv/LPRA/estlosses.htm

People were replaced with Russians. The population count is almost the same as before WW2. Only that the Estonian population has decreased dramatically. Because of the USSR.

You just ignore the sources I give you and the facts. Do you even read my text? I bet not.

I might just ignore your trollish and historically very false posts. Any sane person wouldn't believe you, so why should I bother replying to your posts?

Who Dares Wins
    Last Online
    05-27-2010 @ 06:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

It wasn't genocide either, as your source shows.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Faroes
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 747
    Given: 368

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hors View Post
    It wasn't genocide either, as your source shows.
    Genocide is the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group.

While precise definition varies among genocide scholars, a legal definition is found in the 1948 United Nations Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (CPPCG). Article 2, of this convention defines genocide as "any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life, calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; [and] forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."
    The things that USSR did, they don't fit just 1 factor of genocide. There are more then 1!

Now every utterly trollish post of you that denies the happening of genocide. When I have given undeniable data. If that kind of post does come from you. Then I will think that you are mentally retarded and can't read. I even made the most important parts of the text, bold for you. So reading text would be easier for you.

Undeniable date given, if you still don't get it. Then you're not normal from the head. Sorry, but someone has to give you the bad news.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information