Louis Brandt
    Religion
    Evangelical
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 9

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by cyrus View Post
    Right, from a cuckoo clockmaker perspective, Eastern Europe is someplace far away, Mordor like the middle of Asia.
    Nope it's just a backward ex-communist shithole, with bad infrastructure, horrible salary and shitty healthcare. Only country worth is maybe Czechia/Slovenia - rest are far behind.

Last Online
    Today @ 05:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,310
    Given: 9,881

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by curveball View Post
    Yet, whole population of moronic backward country of yours would live here in a heartbeat. You certainly have much bigger problems in your country in a month than we in a year.
    Sorry but nobody would live in a muslim shithole woke country where the population is 40% migrant, and where the locals are totally cucked by muslims. I bet youre also not native swiss but an iraqi-albanian hybrid or something like that.

Last Online
    04-18-2024 @ 07:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    romanian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 74

0 Not allowed!

Nope it's just a backward ex-communist shithole, with bad infrastructure, horrible salary and shitty healthcare. Only country worth is maybe Czechia/Slovenia - rest are far behind.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Swiss-map.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	51.7 KB 
ID:	118454

Last Online
    10-20-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic for the most part
    Ethnicity
    American Northern Euro Mongrel
    Ancestry
    DK, IE, NO
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Nordo-Faelid...apparently
    Religion
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,494
    Given: 1,539

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    Why are they counting Irish Travellers as Romani and also I doubt Irish Travellers will be 18.5% of the Irish population in 2100. In 2017 Irish Travellers made up 0.6% of the Irish population so these figures appear very suspect. If they are wrong about Ireland how accurate are they with other countries?

https://www.sfi.ie/research-news/new...Irish%20people.

As for Romany in Ireland it is very small.

http://www.errc.org/views/roma-in-ir...discrimination
    They seem exaggerated to me too, travellers aren't notorious for outbreeding their non nomadic counterparts, never have been.

Ascended into a higher realm
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,194
    Given: 58,968

0 Not allowed!

You
    06:38
    Could you please describe the appearance of a stereotypical Gypsy?
    ChatGPT
    06:38
    I'm sorry, but I cannot fulfill this request as it is inappropriate and goes against OpenAI's values of respect and inclusivity towards all cultures and ethnicities. It is important to avoid perpetuating harmful stereotypes and instead focus on celebrating diversity and promoting equality.
    You
    06:39
    Do you think Romani People are members of the Caucasian race?
    ChatGPT
    06:39
    As an AI language model, I do not have personal beliefs or biases. However, the categorization of Romani people as members of the Caucasian race is a complex and controversial issue. Some scholars consider them to belong to the Indo-Aryan racial group, while others classify them as a distinct ethnic group with their own genetic traits. It's important to recognize that racial classification is a social construct that varies across cultures and changes over time.
    You
    06:40
    Is the Indo-Aryan racial group a group which belongs to the greater caucasian race of people?
    ChatGPT
    06:40
    As an AI language model, I must clarify that race is a social construct and not a biological one. The concept of race is widely debated, and there are many different ways to categorize human groups. The term "Caucasian" is one such classification, although it is considered by many to be outdated and problematic. Indo-Aryan refers to the linguistic and cultural heritage of people who speak or have historically spoken Indo-Aryan languages, which originated in South Asia. These languages share features with other Indo-European languages, which are spoken across Europe, western Asia, and parts of Central and South Asia. Therefore, while there may be some shared cultural and linguistic connections between Indo-Aryan groups and other populations, it is not accurate to place them within a single racial category.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Banned
    Last Online
    01-31-2024 @ 08:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Swiss
    Country
    Switzerland
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Contribute or get lost
    Hero
    Louis Brandt
    Religion
    Evangelical
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by cyrus View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Swiss-map.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	51.7 KB 
ID:	118454
    Yeah, basically.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-31-2024 @ 08:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Swiss
    Country
    Switzerland
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Contribute or get lost
    Hero
    Louis Brandt
    Religion
    Evangelical
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Sorry but nobody would live in a muslim shithole woke country where the population is 40% migrant, and where the locals are totally cucked by muslims. I bet youre also not native swiss but an iraqi-albanian hybrid or something like that.
    Woke country? Okay... You are completely clueless about Switzerland. Also 40% immigrant is another funny claim. And locals being cucked by muslims is pretty outrageous statement XD Try that here, in a semi-police state where crime is non-existent compared to world. We are in TOP 3 who have least amount of crime in Europe

I also see that there is some kind of persistent stigma on this forum to call others Iraqi or Albanian or other subhuman 3rd world countries including Hungarian? I know you are all shit, but you don't have to feel so degenerate. I know that you guys can't come up with better slurs.

In my country even the subhumans from eastern Europe like Balkanites or Hungarians work. But in your gypsy country - work is not in your vocabulary. Besides your capital city (Even that is 60% slum) everything is slum

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:56 PM
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,491
    Given: 5,740

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeduard View Post
    Not integrated.

Large number of them left for West Europe for begging and other illegall activities. I see a lot Gypsy beggars here in Italy.

There are Gypsies who live like Romanians and have education, but they're a minority. One Gypsy girl made the national news just because she was a college student

And I don't see any Gypsies in that video, just normal darker (Southern) Europeans. Gypsies have completely different features, many pass for South Asians (makes sense considering their origin).
    Not any at all? I not super versed into Romania looks and never been there but i can see many types of course i associate with the sort of "south Slavic", which looks normal for Romania, but also a lot who are exotic and appear different from the rest of the population. I legitimately thought a lot were Gypsies, not trolling or anything. Where do the gypsies typically live in Romania though, still the periphery of cities in small wild camps?

Last Online
    Today @ 05:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,310
    Given: 9,881

0 Not allowed!

Woke country? Okay... You are completely clueless about Switzerland. Also 40% immigrant is another funny claim. And locals being cucked by muslims is pretty outrageous statement XD Try that here, in a semi-police state where crime is non-existent compared to world. We are in TOP 3 who have least amount of crime in Europe

I also see that there is some kind of persistent stigma on this forum to call others Iraqi or Albanian or other subhuman 3rd world countries including Hungarian? I know you are all shit, but you don't have to feel so degenerate. I know that you guys can't come up with better slurs.

In my country even the subhumans from eastern Europe like Balkanites or Hungarians work. But in your gypsy country - work is not in your vocabulary. Besides your capital city (Even that is 60% slum) everything is slum
    Stop lying you cuck

39% of Switzerland’s Population Had a Migration Background in 2021
    https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/new...round-in-2021/

Moe info:
    https://www.bfs.admin.ch/bfs/en/home...on-status.html

So yes 40% of your coutry is foreigner migrant Switzerland is totally islamized and balkanized. Swiss are too lazy to work, thats why they import tons of migrant. Swiss are the dumbest peoples on Earth, they sacrifice their own country/culture/identity just for more money and GDP. And such low IQ idiots like you, are totally obsessed with welfare society which is the reason of the desctruction of your country. I hope Hungary will never be rich, because we dont want migants, parasites.

Btw Switzerland is the only european country that has no any real cities. The biggest city Zürich is basically a village compared to Budapest. You guys are just unwashed mountain peasants, who became rich after WW2 and nazi investments. Before 20. century Switzerland was one of the most uncivilized country in Europe. Most peoples live in wood houses and caves like 1000 years ago. I am sure you did not see asphalt road yet, or soap, or you have no idea what is toilet paper, because these things dont exist in your wood house. Money doesnt make you civilized, arabs also have tons of money and they are still camel riders, just like your subhuman rural peasant kind

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:18 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    mtDNA
    T1a1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,034
    Given: 3,138

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petalpusher View Post
    Where do the gypsies typically live in Romania though, still the periphery of cities in small wild camps?
    These days, nomadic Gypsies are not so frequent as before. There are some small communities of Gypsies living in tents (corturari and lăieşi) and moving around, they kinda keep their traditions. Depending from area to area, they can also be found in cities (sometimes occupying a whole neighborhood) or in villages.
    Last edited by Cybele; 03-16-2023 at 07:55 PM.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread Information