Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: How to prevail over frustration of not being a Nordid?

Last Online
    04-26-2024 @ 01:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italian-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Hero
    I don't need any hero..but Jesus
    Religion
    Christian-Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,668
    Given: 1,754

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rajputprincess View Post
    All of them are adult. Asian just look young and short people look young. It is incredible how short height make you look young.

Sent from my Redmi Y3 using Tapatalk
    Where do you come from ? Are you "mongoloid" ... "asian"... or what ? Just a curiosity... and why do you find it interesting to participate in the discussions in a "cultural" forum of EUROPE ? .. to tell the truth, culture in this forum does not interest many .. almost everyone discusses the color of the hair of the eyes of the skull etc etc

Last Online
    Today @ 05:03 PM
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,131
    Given: 7

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Where do you come from ? Are you "mongoloid" ... "asian"... or what ? Just a curiosity... and why do you find it interesting to participate in the discussions in a "cultural" forum of EUROPE ? .. to tell the truth, culture in this forum does not interest many .. almost everyone discusses the color of the hair of the eyes of the skull etc etc
    I am not mongoloid just into mongoloid culture.most people here don't discuss culture at all. How many thread releated to culture are there?
    I am everyone anyway. I hang out in thread for black people Asian Jewish incel mgtow etc
    It don't really matter to me

I mean these days European or actually most culture are going down in popularity. at least on social media I am seeing people try to copy black people slang accent behavior clothes hairstyle dance etc to seem cool. It is all about being cool now not bland. Urban clothes hip hop is cool .

Sent from my Redmi Y3 using Tapatalk

Dinkum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic Australian
    Ancestry
    English & Irish Midlands. Gaels, Anglo-Saxons & Britons.
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Victoria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF109
    mtDNA
    K1a10
    Politics
    Diversity is our greatest weakness
    Hero
    Those who made a better world
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,040
    Given: 6,628

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rothaer View Post
    Have you thought of that the hair in Europe regularly darkens with age and thus blondish hair is connected to youth and that especially women considering their "fertility clock" - as quite always - want to seem youthful?

This implies that a 30-year-old brown haired woman that is bleeching her hair doesn't want to look like a blond 30-year-old but like a 20-year-old (figuratively).
    This maybe a psychological factor for some but I'm not convinced it is for most. Most 18-20 year old women in Western countries outside Scandinavia aren't naturally blonde, and women start dying their hair quite young. I'm not a fan of it in most cases, I prefer people to be natural.

Quote Originally Posted by rajputprincess View Post
    This? So you believe that blonde Nordic men are popular in Western Countries ? Then where are all these blonde Nordic male celebrities ?
    Had to come back to this, just shows you live in an alternate reality, as do many on this forum. Nordic doesn't equal blond, and in this context it refers to mostly Nordic Germanic leaning looks, not just Hallstatt's, which are exceedingly rare outside Scandinavia. Some blond and/or Nordic-leaning actors: Brad Pitt (the byword for male good looks in English-speaking countries for as long as I can remember), Chris and Liam Hemsworth, Travis Fimmel, Charlie Hunnam, Steve McQueen, Clint Eastwood, Paul Newman, Paul Bettany, Leo Di Caprio, Robert Redford, Charlton Heston, Gary Cooper, Aaron Eckhart, Heath Ledger, Cary Elwes, James Dean, William Hurt, Daniel Craig, Roger Moore, Chris Pratt, Matt Damon, Simon Baker, and the Skarsgards to name a few. The most famous sportsman for his looks is David Beckham. The most famous chef for his looks is Jamie Oliver.

This is not to say Nordic types or blonds are the only desired male celebrities in the Anglosphere, more Celtic or Meddish looks and dark hair are also well represented, but Nordics/blonds are probably overrepresented in the ranks of 'heart-throbs', proportional to their share of the population.
    Last edited by Creoda; 03-18-2023 at 10:17 PM.
    Spoiler!

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,000
    Given: 12,785

0 Not allowed!

Of interest:

Badoo Survey Examines Dating Behaviors Across the World

LONDON and NEW YORK, July 21, 2016 - In the spirit of the upcoming 2016 Rio Olympic Games, Badoo, the world’s largest dating network, today is releasing findings on dating trends from the U.S. and across the globe. Determined by geographic insights from Badoo’s 318 million users, the research reveals findings on how dating habits compare and contrast around the world in regards to gender, sexuality and physical traits such as body type, height, eye and hair color.

Key findings from the data include:

The Most Desirable Traits Worldwide: For female Badoo users across the world, the global findings suggest that men who are between 5’7 and 5’11 (47%), have dark (black/brown) hair (70%), identify as having an average body type (40%) and have brown eyes (52%), are the most desirable characteristics in a partner and most likely to be engaged with online. The findings also suggest that male Badoo users worldwide are more likely to engage with women who are between 5’3 and 5’7 (48%), have brown hair (34%), an average body type (40%), and brown eyes (52%).

What Men Want in the U.S.: American women who identify as being between 5’3 and 5’6 (46%) and having brown eyes (60%) are found to be the the most desired traits by American males and are more likely to receive a message. Women who identify as having brown hair (40%) and an average body type (40%) are more likely to receive a message; in contrast, women with blonde hair (13%) and have an athletic body type (6%) attract less attention.

What Women Want in the U.S.: The most desirable physical traits byAmerican women are men who identify as athletic (36%), between 5’7 and 5’11 (40%), have brown eyes (61%) and black/brown hair (66%). Women who have black/brown hair (66%) are found to be the most desirable while men who have blonde (6%) and red hair (1%) are the least likely to be engaged with by women.

Who Makes The First Move: Globally, while men are still the most likely to make the first move on a dating app, there are some countries where women are increasingly becoming more forward online. When it comes to women initiating the conversation, female users in the United States (36%), Dominican Republic (30%), Canada (25%) and Thailand (19%) and Czech Republic (21%) are most likely to make the first move.

The Countries with the Most Singles: If you're looking to make travel plans and haven't decided on your destination yet, consider these five countries, which have the highest rates of single users: United Arab Emirates (97.37%), Australia (96.69%), Turkey (96.40%), New Zealand (96.40%), and Kuwait (96.17%).

LGBTQ-Friendly Dating Destinations: Need a few LGBTQ-friendly vacation ideas? Indonesia came out on top as the most “open-minded” dating destination when it comes to sexuality, while countries Colombia, Argentina, Brazil, Mexico and South Africa were found to be the most gay-friendly.

“The results of our first global survey highlight the different reasons people in your area and around the world meet up, and share experiences, interests and friendships,” said Badoo Dating Expert Joey Hadfield. “At Badoo, we’re all about our users meeting new people, which is why it’s exciting to learn more about the nuances of dating on a global scale.”

With 318 million users in over 190 countries, and over 400,000 new people signing up for a Badoo experience each day, the company is the fastest growing dating platform in the world. Badoo’s female selfieand social media security announcements follow the recent launch of the application’s PhotoVerification and the new Videos in profilewhich helps users ensure that there’s only realpeople on the platform.

# # #

Note to Editor

For the purpose of this study, Badoo analyzed anonymized data from all users in 31 countries across the globe. These findings are based on user functions within Badoo’s application, including designated geographic location within user profile settings.

About Badoo

Badoo is the largest dating app in the world. With 318 million users across 190 countries and 250 employees worldwide, Badoo provides the best technology for people to meet, because happiness is better shared. More than 400,000 people sign up for a Badoo experience each day and over 350 million messages are sent and 10 million photos are added on the Badoo platform, with users spending an average of 1.8 hours daily on the Badoo experience, for a total of over 12 billion swipes per day. Badoo also operates a number of white label licences for various international brands. For more information, please visit www.badoo.com.
    I highlighted the US for the obvious reason: the ability to choose between people of different hair colors (although it's obviously more about the entire package).

I'm not surprised this study reveals men aren't typically attracted to athletic women. There is something very sexually unappealing about a woman with an athletic body.

It would have been more interesting if they had broken it down by race/ethnicity.
    Last edited by Colonel Frank Grimes; 03-20-2023 at 06:47 AM.

Last Online
    04-26-2024 @ 01:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italian-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Hero
    I don't need any hero..but Jesus
    Religion
    Christian-Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,668
    Given: 1,754

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Of interest:

I highlighted the US for the obvious reason: the ability to choose between people of different hair colors (although it's obviously more about the entire package).

I'm not surprised this study reveals men aren't typically attracted to athletic women. There is something very sexually unappealing about a woman with an athletic body.

It would have been more interesting if they had broken it down by race/ethnicity.
    The woman most desired by Italian lesbians...

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,927
    Given: 4,822

0 Not allowed!

Im probably more Nordid than those that think they are nordid.
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,000
    Given: 12,785

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Of interest:

Another possibility - perhaps more likely - is most men aren't athletic and so they assume - justifiably - they will get shot down by an athletic woman and so they don't bother to message them.

But athletic woman just don't typically look very feminine to me.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    British/Irish/French Canadian/Ukrainian
    Ancestry
    About 1/2 British/Irish/Scottish, 1/4 French Canadian, and 1/4 Ukrainian (SW Ukraine) + a few other
    Country
    Canada
    mtDNA
    T2a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,401
    Given: 12,878

1 Not allowed!

Lol idk I wish I could think of advice for you.....but in a way I honestly feel similarly in the fact that I've always really really wished I looked either Mediterranean or slightly exotic tbh, I think I look pretty bland. I've had thoughts about wishing my DNA was different but it is what it is. It seems like many people here have the opposite of my wishes lol. I'm not sure if my comment was helpful or hurtful, and I have a feeling I'll get hate for it maybe .

I suppose you can try and see your phenotype in a new/better light somehow....depending on what your feelings are like.
    =(^.^)=

Also I don't do classifications currently, sorry.

Last Online
    Today @ 08:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,506
    Given: 36,955

1 Not allowed!

I want to be Nordid so bad!
    My Updated 23andme Results (2021)
    My Updated AncestryDNA Results (2022)
    My Global25 Coordinates (2020)
    An Epic Thread about me opened by Profield
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by aherne
    You don't pass in Europe. Amerindian admixture is evident (castizo or harnizo)...

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread Information