Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 987

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Östsvensk View Post
    "If it were not for the accident of my birth, I would be antisemitic. [...] Any people who has been persecuted for two thousand years must be doing something wrong.”--Henry Kissinger
    They persecute themselves, typical commie modus operandi, others jews were sold to antis by the elite jews, and then blame the others forever, like other commies do today. CCP is still not a legal government but I have no choice, I can not provide any replacement even for Vietnam let alone China. Anticommunism should become a human idealism, an aeternal guidance for long term ideological development as the primary task not that to subverse when it is convenient.

Anticommunism is my idealism, therefore my activity in this train will be observing every principle of idealism, 反共是我的理想主义, 所以我的反共活动完全遵循理想主义的准则。

Last Online
    10-07-2023 @ 02:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Eastern Europe
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Gibraltar
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    C4a
    Hero
    Jesus, James Clerk Maxwell, Plato, Isaac Newton, Nikola Tesla, Arvo Pärt, Gennady Golovkin
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,286
    Given: 1,535

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Östsvensk View Post
    "If it were not for the accident of my birth, I would be antisemitic. [...] Any people who has been persecuted for two thousand years must be doing something wrong.”--Henry Kissinger
    Haha. Funny quote. But did Jews really always spit on other cultures? Did Jews deserve to be part of Roman Empire? Did they deserve to be harassed for their religion in the Middle Age? I know people like Trotsky are bad and some Jews are selfish but is it that simple?

Last Online
    10-07-2023 @ 02:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Eastern Europe
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Gibraltar
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    C4a
    Hero
    Jesus, James Clerk Maxwell, Plato, Isaac Newton, Nikola Tesla, Arvo Pärt, Gennady Golovkin
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,286
    Given: 1,535

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hexachordia View Post
    Communists are rapists and paedophiles, like karlmarx himself, he raped his maid and he admitted it, and sponsors of communist revolutionaries, like Epstein, he is just a decoy for the unseen rings. I am also guessing a few females could be targeting little boys by supporting paedophilia in men for little girls. They are overstretching the meanings of human liberation to the point of degeneracy which humanity do not need more than what we have today in India, Philippines, Cambodia, Indonesia where little boys and girls can be purchased. But in reality, little children are regularly traded for organ harvesting and sexual exploitations as in this very moment in most countries of the world. Dont say you do not believe it. Our time is for real post-humanism, I would say the war is rather a wake up call.
    Very sad topic. Yes i believe that shit happens all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
    Gypsies can call themselves whatever they want but they should always remember they are foreigners and Europeans owe them nothing and have no obligation to accept them as part of their societies. Though I imagine that someone who's only 1/4 or 1/8 Gypsy or something won't look it or want to identify with it. They'll likely just assimilate into the majority if that's a possibility.
    Gypsies need to assimilate but it's hard since they have so many problems in their own circles regarding drugs and mental health. Europeans owe nothing to anyone but Europeans including any minorities need to live by the law.

Ascended into a higher realm
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,207
    Given: 58,978

0 Not allowed!

Gypsies can call themselves whatever they want but they should always remember they are foreigners and Europeans owe them nothing and have no obligation to accept them as part of their societies. Though I imagine that someone who's only 1/4 or 1/8 Gypsy or something won't look it or want to identify with it. They'll likely just assimilate into the majority if that's a possibility.
    Gypsies are not foreigners and if you say gypsies should not be part of the society do you mean they should be segregated and do not have access to any services or resorces or also be physically removed? That does not work anymore and its wrong
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hexachordia View Post

Recently a gypsy man beated up a chinese shopkeeper in Spain. But I am not into running around like common chinese people, nor doing any business just for money. The general backgrounds of the western divide & conquer are alarming. This is not the diversity I want to see, diversity in ideas not useless ethnocentrism. You can not lead your people, the outcome will have to follow the generalized backgrounds.
    Was it a hate crime or racist motivated? How often does such a thing Happen? Maybe the two men had a argument or the gypsy was a thugh and criminal who wanted to steal from the chinese shop what this has to do with you and me?

Why do you call it useless ethnocentrism? What should happen to undeseired or useless ethnicities?

then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Colonial Virginia + Central and Eastern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Nullifier
    Hero
    John C. Calhoun
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,125
    Given: 11,132

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    Gypsies are not foreigners and if you say gypsies should not be part of the society do you mean they should be segregated and do not have access to any services or resorces or also be physically removed? That does not work anymore and its wrong
    Gypsies are not native Europeans which makes them foreigners. It's up to Europeans to decide what to do about that but of course Europeans don't even control their own nations for the most part anymore so they'll have to take their countries back before considering what to do about Gypsies.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Gypsies are not native Europeans which makes them foreigners. It's up to Europeans to decide what to do about that but of course Europeans don't even control their own nations for the most part anymore so they'll have to take their countries back before considering what to do about Gypsies.
    Gypsies are since 1.500 years in Europe, that is three times the length of history of many nations like your country, the USA. They are not foreigners anymore, even if they originated outside europe, that was over 1000 years ago.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...e-1500-genetic

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    Jews are not purely of Middle Eastern descent anymore but they are still Jews no?
    Its not even honest that "Im not a Gypsy" it is just because I said just this "embracing your roots" 5 minutes later they will call me a "gypo" or the same people. Similar as to Obama, "I wont vote for Obama because he is black" 5minutes later: "Obama acts as if he is black but he grew up with his white mum, he is not really black"

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post

Gypsies need to assimilate but it's hard since they have so many problems in their own circles regarding drugs and mental health. Europeans owe nothing to anyone but Europeans including any minorities need to live by the law.
    I do not think it is "ethnocentrism" in the sense of rejecting assimilation, or integration or anything. I also do not think "assimilation" is the key point here, at least not for me, if it were honest like czechs become hungarian or hungarians become serbian. I wouldnt mind, Im not "ethnocentrist" I also do not think it is forced, and that i reject forced assimilation like someone who is a ethnocentrist, usually roma are rejected from assimilation with the host population, they themselfes want to be something else then roma because they are ashamed. The key point is they "hide" who they are. Or if it is visible (you see they are roma) they do not admitt to it or deny it, that is not really honest "assimilation" i think it is well written, and for me one thing stands out the psychological burden and sense of shame which i see in many roma. I think that is important for roma to realise it, for roma themselfes and it has little to do with the others. Roma need to stand up for themselfes and embrace their roots, only roma themselfes can do that, others cannot do that for them.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    President Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 987

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    Was it a hate crime or racist motivated? How often does such a thing Happen? Maybe the two men had a argument or the gypsy was a thugh and criminal who wanted to steal from the chinese shop what this has to do with you and me?

Why do you call it useless ethnocentrism? What should happen to undeseired or useless ethnicities?
    Do not know, but it is said to be a gypsy man. Migration is such a sensitive matter immigrants are up to their own accountability to be treated in any way. Gypsies are like nomads in civilized lands not even on the steppe, by nature are dispicable for many people. Not just gypsies, all immigrants into the western colonies are more or less dispicable(including european themselves on a lesser measure) in the same way, living off others Affirmation which is based on colonial exploitations of other people. Your people can apply for immigrant status in the country where they find himself rather than dientifying as gypsies and totally disown the gypsiness.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information