Page 242 of 280 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246252 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 2791

Thread: Ask rothaer anything

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Eastern German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,476
    Given: 6,839

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Russki View Post
    (...)

Your illustration is very useful for understanding of how you are thinking.
    Thanks. This is why I add a pic when I explain.

Come on, why are there Oligarchs in Russia and Ukraine, i. e. few people that are incredibly rich? It resembles the extremely rich (comparably few) bojars in tsarist Russia. The explanation is simple: The density of competition is very low. And the Abramovichs, Chodorkovskis and Kolomoyskis, Fridmans, Wekselbergs and Rotenbergs are not even very Slavic.

It feels somewhat unnecessary to re-iterate centuries old European experiences. I've no ambition (maybe due to my proto Slav proportion ) to convince you or anyone else that consider what I say is wrong. I tell my insights and give hints that make it easy to dig deeper into that by being observant for various conditions and - very likely - after collecting more information during the coming lifetime coming to resembling conclusions like all generations before us. And I think that I'm done with my restricted task.
    Target: rothaer_scaled
    Distance: 1.0091% / 0.01009085

39.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    39.0 Germanic
    19.2 Celtic-like
    1.8 Graeco-Roman
    0.2 Finnic-like

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,289
    Given: 7,508

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rothaer View Post

Come on, why are there Oligarchs in Russia and Ukraine, i. e. few people that are incredibly rich? It resembles the extremely rich (comparably few) bojars in tsarist Russia. The explanation is simple: The density of competion is very low. And the Abramovichs, Chodorkovskis and Kolomoyskis, Fridmans, Wekselbergs and Rotenbergs are not even very Slavic.

It feels somewhat unnecessary to re-iterate centuries old European experiences. I've no ambition (maybe due to my proto Slav proportion ) to convince you or anyone else that consider what I say is wrong. I tell my insights and give hints that make it easy to dig deeper into that by being observant for various conditions and - very likely - after collecting more information during the coming lifetime coming to resembling conclusions lika all generations before us. And I think that I'm done with restricted task.
    Khodorkovsky now is in exile and one of leaders and sponsors of opposition fighting the bloody Putin. This guy was quite cruel towards his opponents back in 90s and darwinist-minded about Russian populace. The only Western powers would wish is bringing us proper oligarchs, instead of bad ones I dunno why would Western powers even care about Democracy in Russia, controlled Russia should have proper administration which cooperates with West instead of it. And now I see it as some kind of weird trolling when "social justice" pathetic talks (not yours, but politicans') about rich oligarchs and "Russia being an oil pump" is irl the best thing what can EU wish Russia to be.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Western Hunter-Gatherer
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,834
    Given: 840

1 Not allowed!

Come on, why are there Oligarchs in Russia and Ukraine, i. e. few people that are incredibly rich? It resembles the extremely rich (comparably few) bojars in tsarist Russia. The explanation is simple: The density of competition is very low. And the Abramovichs, Chodorkovskis and Kolomoyskis, Fridmans, Wekselbergs and Rotenbergs are not even very Slavic.

It feels somewhat unnecessary to re-iterate centuries old European experiences. I've no ambition (maybe due to my proto Slav proportion ) to convince you or anyone else that consider what I say is wrong. I tell my insights and give hints that make it easy to dig deeper into that by being observant for various conditions and - very likely - after collecting more information during the coming lifetime coming to resembling conclusions like all generations before us. And I think that I'm done with my restricted task.

You would've had a far stronger point if you built a theory around Byzantine-influenced Orthodox Christians having on a cultural level lower drive and ambition than Protestants and Catholics, than putting proto Slavs in a vacuum and attributing to them non-existent DNA alleles.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Eastern German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You would've had a far stronger point if you built a theory around Byzantine-influenced Orthodox Christians having on a cultural level lower drive and ambition than Protestants and Catholics, than putting proto Slavs in a vacuum and attributing to them non-existent DNA alleles.
    The more or less respective common German experience since centuries is made with Poles that are Catholic. Just as a hint. Period.
    Last edited by rothaer; 03-03-2024 at 04:50 PM.

39.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    39.0 Germanic
    19.2 Celtic-like
    1.8 Graeco-Roman
    0.2 Finnic-like

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Western Hunter-Gatherer
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,834
    Given: 840

1 Not allowed!

The more or less congruent German experience since centuries is made with Poles that are Catholic. Just as a hint. Period.

The Poles are no Russians and the topic of illustrating the traits in question on a PCA was still not dealt with.

Geiler Ficker. Perverser Ficker. Horndog. Pervert.
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,264
    Given: 59,018

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface F View Post
    There was no intent for disrespect. Balkanites simply enjoy Gypsy music.
    Ok, sorry misunderstanding.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

What is a "Ölauge" exactly does it have to do with the shape or the color of the eyes or both? I know it is suppossed to be usually a arab probably but i guess every "blackhead" with "dark" eyes could be?

Am I a Ölauge?

then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Have you ever been to the Kietz?

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    NE Europe+Crusader
    Country
    Russia
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a
    mtDNA
    U5b1e
    Taxonomy
    Dalo-Faelid\Sub-Nordid
    Politics
    Phenotype positivity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,095
    Given: 10,128

0 Not allowed!

You could hardly imagine a bigger technical and economical performance! The miracle was prior to 1905 and the 1970s were nothing but a re-establishment after the disaster of the lost world war. As for the GDP I've no idea how they collect data from an essentially still closed Japan in 1905 but this is completely irrelevant considering this obvious permanent high performance.

I'll leave beside what you try to put in my mouth and stick to what I spoke of and that is drive and ambition.

Depicting that is easy. Essentially all but maybe Uralics do have more drive and ambition than (proto) Slavs without pressure and need: Iberians, Italians, EastMeds (although they have less capabilities), Western Europeans, Scandinavians and other Central Europeans. I lack knowledge regarding the eastern and southern neighbours of Russians but they are, however, less capable than Russians.

I think that (proto) Slavs are the population on this planet with the biggest discrepancy between performance without pressure and potential performance. If there is pressure and a need they are the first in the space, the first to build a hydrogen bomb, making ingenious constructions like the AK 47 Kalashnikow and the tank T-34 which latter was in important technical solutions even the role model for the legendary German tanks Panzerkampfwagen V and VI (Panther and Tiger).

And this is Russia after 30 years of economic freedom without any pressure (a selected pic, ofc, but it displays what I mean):

The problem is that you look at Russia with German eyes. Russia, since Ivan Grozny\Peter the Great adopted the super-centralised development strategy. Logic was that as Russia is super big there is no sense in devoloping small towns, let's better concentrate all of resourses in big cities, and so it was done for last 300-400 years.

So if you look at smaller places, which in Germany are almost universally better than cities, opposite will be true for Russia. Russian cities generally don't have trash on the streets, graffitis and sworms of kebab gangs acting openly.

As for the industry you should also look not at the things which were privatized by ex-commies in 90-s, but at spheres, which were not affected by that kleptocracy. IT, Banking, laser technologies, are the fields, where private success puts Russia at the leader levels. Threre you can get a bank card in 1-2 days, transfer money immidietly, make a termin to a an amt or doctor online in a matter of couple clics etc.

As for pressure and no pressure - in my opinion it all comes from firstly serfdom and then soviet slavery, if for last 400 years it didn't matter if you had worked hard or not all of the fruits of your labour would've been taken from you it kinda kills the motivation. Though i hope that it will be gone in a matter of couple generations, i already see the positive tendency with mine.

After all Russians are still fighting the degenracy on a personal level, if faced with outrageous behaviour in public Russians will generally fight it, not like Germans looking the other side even if it's just a hobo puking in U-bahn.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Eastern German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    (...)
    (...)
    Just for the record: This is not about Slav bashing and after all it started with me talking about myself. I can formulate advantagous aspects about (proto) Slavic traits as well.

Wenn German settlers of Pomeranian stock wanted to express the appreciation of someone among them they said he is a harter Kaschube (hard Kashub). This touches the core. Slavs are very resilient and can stand whatever hardship where Germanics and Old Germans with high claims and ambition with unsatisfying conditions after some unsuccess would become demoralised and get into despair, not to say, they can become mentally destructed by disadvantagous conditions. Slavs are undestructable in that sense. While (proto) Germanics are somewhat soul-less and contentless (I hope I'll now not get attacked from another direction instead) and sensitive performers with some deficiency in instincts, (proto) Slavs are very vital with strong biological instincts. Actually, Slavs deliberately just running with 10% (figuratively) of their possible performance is the cause of their indestructibility. It's comparable with a male lion that is known for not doing anything unnecessary but worst case being ready for notable action. Slavs never run out of moral reserves. The can always even double or fourdouble their effort when this is required by unexpected conditions.

Considering today's conditions the whole German people ideally should be a harter Kaschube to resist and overcome the current situation for promoting a later recoverage. And when this is managed, the Slavic part of the ancestry of Germans will notably have contributed to that. Just consider which parts of Germany do most oppose to take part in the destructive current national masochism.

39.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    39.0 Germanic
    19.2 Celtic-like
    1.8 Graeco-Roman
    0.2 Finnic-like

Page 242 of 280 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246252 ... LastLast

Thread Information