Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Did Arabs/Moors influence Spain in a positive way? Why Mongols couldn't do the same in Russia?

Last Online
    08-28-2023 @ 11:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    russian
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Hero
    Jorge Vilda
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,690
    Given: 2,160

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    The forum is about European culture. It isn't about stubbornly pushing misinformation, which you have done, because of your personal insecurity. Your presence on this forum is not one of interest in European culture. You're here to prove Italians have value over others. Your insecurity even makes you randomly bring up Northern Europeans when they're not even the topic. It bothers you that they're more relevant in the modern world and so you have to pretend they were savages that 'muh people' thousands of years ago (who you may not even cluster with genetically) taught everything. Heck, if it wasn't for Italians we probably wouldn't even have the internet where you can embarrass yourself, am I right? The realization that your nation is irrelevant on the world stage motivates you to pretend everything comes from Italians. It's just insecurity. You don't matter.

It requires basic English comprehension.

Do you mean it says the opposite of your initial source Encyclopedia Britannica? I find it ironic that you mock people who reference Wikipedia but you then use it as a source. It's almost as stupid as posting Encyclopedia Britannica as a source when it contradicted your claim. The link you posted (which is from the Wikipedia article) is an essay written by Jayson Kerr Dobney. Encyclopedia Britannica involves many people from a field. One man doesn't trump a group of experts.

Italy was not the only place in Europe flowering with culture and civilization. Perhaps you should take the time to be a better-read person. People like yourself have no intellectual curiosity and so you only learn about 'muh people' but never that of others unless you think there is a relation to 'muh people.' The motivation is personal instead of intellectual and hence why you have been stumbling about like the fool that you are.

For someone who is so certain about being certain you sure do make many factual errors. Try once again to pass off a family of craftsmen from Naples living in the 17th century as the originators of the lute, please. That was hilarious.

'It must be Italian because... it just must be...' This low IQ mindset also led you to misrepresent the guitarra latina.

While you're at it please support your statement that 'half of famous Ancient Greeks were Italian' because that was also amusing nonsense.

You haven't bothered to find a source that supports your 'Italian inspiration' claim. You're more certain than the scholars, apparently. Your certainty is just your ignorance speaking.

Dude, you posted a respected and reliable source that contradicted your claims. You have consistently made embarrassing errors. You're not educated.
    It is Italy that is the heyday of European barbaric civilization

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,005
    Given: 12,791

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    You're just a stars and stripes turkey and you don't know how to use the little brain you have.

Until the 14th century culture in Europe beyond the ALPS was 100% in the hands of the Church of Rome.

It was Rome that established what and how it was necessary to teach.... There was no culture that was not controlled by the Church.
    In Italy, however, culture was not 100% in the hands of the Church. The oldest Italian universities were not founded by the Church but by nonreligious people.
    The first universities beyond the Alps were under the strict control of the church.

Nothing happened beyond the Alps that was not known and wanted by the Church of Rome..

As for Nordicists like you.. they can go to SKADI and tell each other about the latest adventures of THOR published by MARVEL..or to tell each other that the Vikings discovered America or invented navigation by doing the trigonometric calculations ..

I discovered the existence of the Skadi forum ( months ago ) looking for information on a Finnish hen (no offense) who can't accept the cultural insignificance of her country..

Explaining who invented the internet is like explaining who invented the car... These are the questions that arise from stupid kids in USA..
    Stop your pathetic whining and bitching. You keep telling people to get an education and yet I have consistently busted you on passing misinformation (actually, I used your own source against you, which a normal person would have been so embarrassed they would have shut their mouth). You then ramble on like a lunatic about irrelevant dribble: what do I care about your internet argument with a Finnish woman or Skadi?

'But... but... the Church... controlled the savages up north... derpy derpy derp... but not muh people!!!"

Normally I would accuse someone who is blatantly wrong as being dishonest but you're clearly ignorant. The church did have control of Italian universities and the papal bulls issued prove this reality.

The University of Bologna (the oldest Italian university):

As time went by, students lost their autonomy, not only in their management bodies but also in city councils, suffering greater influence from local and papal authorities.
    https://www.unibo.it/en/university/w...ies-of-history
    Also, Italians weren't the only ones to initially form a university outside of the church, as I prove with sources below:

The University of Paris

The University de Paris was founded at the very beginning of the 13th century with the appearance of the guild of Parisian teachers and students (universitas magistrorum and scholarium Parisiensis), which competed with the teaching given in the schools of the cloister of Notre-Dame de Paris, on the Île de la Cité. This first "university" had its own regulations and statutes, was arranged in four faculties (liberal arts, law, medicine and theology) and, although it did not really have its own buildings, took root on the left bank of the Seine.
    https://www.sorbonne-universite.fr/e...ritage/history
    Let's look at some Italian universities:

University of Perugia

The Studium dates back to 1308, when Clement V’s Papal Bull “Super Specula” officially awarded it the status of Studium Generale, although various local Schools and Universitates Scholarium already existed before the formal papal recognition and were held in especially high regard for the excellence of their Medical Sciences and Law seminars.
    https://www.unipg.it/en/internationa...our-university
    Oh, here is an actual university not controlled by the Church but instead by a king: University of Naples Federico II for the purpose of secular administration. Pay attention to what is said about Bologna and Padua:

The king’s objective was to create an institution of higher learning that would put an end to the predominance of the universities of northern Italy, most notably those of Bologna and Padua, which were considered either too independent or under the strong influence of the Pope.
    https://www.international.unina.it/history/
    I don't have patience to go further.

First time anyone has called me a Nordicist.

btw, can you explain to me the Italian inspiration for the internet and also the car? Everything basically finds its way back to Italy.

You pathetic dumb fuck. Like most stupid people you know bits and pieces that you like but never the whole story.

Oh btw again, I rather live in Finland than Italy. I prefer a functional society.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:40 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italian-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Hero
    I don't need any hero..but Jesus
    Religion
    Christian-Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,668
    Given: 1,754

0 Not allowed!

The University of Paris and the person who founded it..
    Robert de Sorbon (French: 9 October 1201 – 15 August 1274) was a French theologian, the chaplain of Louis IX of France, and founder of the Sorbonne college in Paris.

In other words, the founder of the SORBON was again a Catholic priest.

However it is not my duty to educate donkeys like you.

It is right that in society there are donkeys who serve as a basis of comparison to understand how one shouldn't argue in a discussion.

Until the XVIII-XIX century, the most religious and bigoted society has always been the Lutheran and Anglican one.

btw, can you explain to me the Italian inspiration for the internet and also the car? Everything basically finds its way back to Italy.

Everything basically finds its way back to Italy....................... YES.

In Europe YES....

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,005
    Given: 12,791

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Robert de Sorbon (French: 9 October 1201 – 15 August 1274) was a French theologian, the chaplain of Louis IX of France, and founder of the Sorbonne college in Paris.

In other words, the founder of the SORBON was again a Catholic priest.
    The University of Paris had already been in existence. Notice how you didn't address any of the info I posted in your response.

Pay attention:

At the time that he founded his college, the University of Paris had already been in existence for half a century, and already had thousands of students.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/College_of_Sorbonne
    You're so ignorant that you don't know the University of Paris was a conglomeration of colleges and that while the University of Paris is often referred to as Sorbonne today it's not what the University of Paris is called and, as stated, the University of Paris existed before the founding of Sorbonne.

How is it that I know these important details and you fail at producing them? We both have access to the same information. It's because you're a mentally ill retard who can't even do elementary-level research.

However it is not my duty to educate donkeys like you.
    You have consistently proven your ignorance to the point where even what you post as a source to support your claims contradicts you.

It is right that in society there are donkeys who serve as a basis of comparison to understand how one shouldn't argue in a discussion.
    In other words, you should not be allowed to have any children because we have enough low IQ people in the world.

Until the XVIII-XIX century, the most religious and bigoted society has always been the Lutheran and Anglican one.
    That is false. Since you're too lazy to even attempt to support claims (probably because you realized when you do make an attempt you not only fail but post information that will contradict your claim), I'm not going to bother to provide a detailed argument. I'm tired of giving more than I get back. It's a waste of my time.

Everything basically finds its way back to Italy....................... YES.

In Europe YES....
    No, it doesn't. You're a mentally ill ethnocentrist who has consistently proven that not only do you speak gibberish, but you provide evidence that contradicts your statements because, in addition to being mentally ill, you're also stupid.

Tell me again how half the great Ancient Greek minds were actually Italian... lolz....

You're too stupid to be embarrassed.
    Last edited by Colonel Frank Grimes; 06-11-2023 at 04:10 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italian-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian-Catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The University of Paris had already been in existence. Notice how you didn't address any of the info I posted in your response.

Pay attention:

You're so ignorant that you don't know the University of Paris was a conglomeration of colleges and that while the University of Paris is often referred to as Sorbonne today it's not what the University of Paris is called and, as stated, the University of Paris existed before the founding of Sorbonne.
    Listen american turkey.. try to understand what it is the meaninge of THEOLOGY...

The university of Paris was created (or more accurately) in the middle of the XIIth century as a subgroup of the school of theology ( catholic priest, monks ). In itself it is recognized legally in 1200 by a decree by king Philippe II (considered to be the first use of the word university in it’s modern meaning) and then by the pope Innocent III (who studied there) in 1215.

School of theology ≠ University.

Tell me again how half the great Ancient Greek minds were actually Italian... lolz....

You're too stupid to be embarrassed.
    Xenophanes
    Empedocles
    Parmenides
    Aristoxène
    Zeno of Elea
    Gorgia
    Filolao
    Archita
    Liside
    Echecrate
    Timeogli
    Almost all the members of Pythagorean schools ( Crotone Calabria )
    Timoteo
    Alcmeone
    Democède

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italian-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian-Catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

'But... but... the Church... controlled the savages up north... derpy derpy derp... but not muh people!!!"
    You are in a forum of European culture... study the history of the church in the Middle Ages and how they/Popes could bend to their will kings and emperors terrified of a possible excommunication..
    Show that you are not the usual American turkey who grew up reading Marvel comics or some fictional books ( from the 19th century onwards because there was nothing before ) about vikings written by people of low intellectual value..

It bothers you that they're more relevant in the modern world and so you have to pretend they were savages that 'muh people' thousands of years ago (who you may not even cluster with genetically) taught everything.
    Till XVII Italy was the TOP in everythng in Europe..Now we are not anymore on the TOP but we have always remained close to the first places.
    And the difference that exists today among the various countries of the old European Union, before the entry of the Eastern countries, is not even comparable to the difference that existed between Florence and Venice in the XVII-XVIII century with Scandinavia or other northern countries Europe

The difference IN EVERY ASPECT OF CIVILIZATION that existed between Italy of 17th century and the rest of Europe was EQUAL TO THE difference that exists today between Switzerland ( that is not a nordic country ) and Botswana.

London city in XVI century..( yes.. the center of London.. ) or any other town north the alps

Venice and Florence city in XVI century

Last edited by renaissance12; 06-16-2023 at 07:35 AM.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread Information